Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? (29571 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Mine was when I went to watch a fight after lectures and the guy who was defeated badly, angry as he was just attacked me amid a hungry crowd waiting for another fight asked me in a thunderous rude voice 'wetin you stand there dey do. Ehn, wetin you stand there dey do.'
I noticed he was signalling some boys around too to get ready. All thanks to my smartness.
As he was resounding his question (abi threat), he was busy driving his neck left to right looking for a weapon. O boy, I no do fine boy again o, I japa when I see this guy pick one iron blender (one f-bent rod used to bend iron).
By the way, I was in a suit after a presentation in school. The guy beside me also ran to save his life. These angry cultist boys already don pick spanner, other types of rods while some came running (clearly they were with hidden jack-knives).
I didn't know it was a cult thing gone brutal. Worst was na main road I dey run dey find where I go find solace. I was sweating like an animal as the suit wasn't allowing me freestyle with my shoe making crazy kon-kon sound. Truthfully, tears and sweat on my face came tasting so salty down my mouth. Oh God, I was hearing their footsteps come near. Nearer, nearer.. Voices were exclaiming between the race 'manchi, enter that guy na, ' 'run that guy overboard,' this that.
I increased my speed. I never knew until then my legs were made of steel, such speed. Mehn, we ran up to one hour and to my utmost surprise as I was already gasing out still running, they passed me UNTOUCHED. Eh? I was just standing one place confused. It was later I realized they were chasing the guy beside me.
I was very embarrassed. I was so offed. I have never stressed myself that bad all my life. I just retired to my hostel so weary. In the morning, I was just laughing at myself. When I reach school, I just dey look people face if anyone go laugh so I go know if anyone noticed me yesterday on Temple Run.
Please share your most embarrassing escapades in school.

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
For more comments: Richiez, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Dominque, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by paulolee(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
the day my j.w prof catch me for inside bush for skul dey weed..
i pleaded and he forgived me and promised to keep it to himself but i do feel asif i killed somebody whenever he is lecturing with the way he stares at me and never ask me question in class
i jus pray he doesn't endup being my project supervisor during my finals....na to join j.w be that oo

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:
the day my j.w prof catch me for inside bush for skul de weed..
i pleaded and he forgived me and promised to keep it to himself but i do feel asif i killed somebody whenever he is lecturing with the way he stares at me and never ask me question..
The feeling of guilt. Do you still smoke?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
The feeling of guilt. Do you still smoke?
sure. Y ask?? do u stone too??

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:
sure. Y ask?? do u stone too??
No, I'm a Witness.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP na too much adrenaline made you run like that even when no one was chasing you grin
The thing go confuse and disorient you ehh, you go do things wey go shock you.
Anyway mine was getting walked out of a class by a lecturer who I think had inferiority complex, cause I was putting on a faze cap.

24 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by BigSarah(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
400level seminar presentation , took some alcohol for confidence ended up puking on stage. Worst part I ate spaghetti that morning I was literally a worm hole... But I think I had a good presentation aside that.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Leokinghenry12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
I was asked by my Physics teacher to solve some equation on the board. Hey!, class captain come and solve this. I was not scared of the equation cos I can solve that but I was scared of turning my back to the class cos my trouser had two face hole. I normally use sweater to cover the holes to avoid embarrassment but that day as I was coming out na so Yusuf my paddy untie d tin from my back.
I stood there, I cant turn back neither can I turn down d teacher. E just b like say make ground open make I enter. The whole class burst out in laughter, many were even pointing to my trouser.
I finally summon d courage to face d board thanks to d teacher for motivation words then. But d shame ehn, God.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rgade:
OP na too much adrenaline made you run like that even when no one was chasing you grin
The thing go confuse and disorient you ehh, you go do things wey go shock you.
Anyway mine was getting walked out of a class by a lecturer who I think had inferiority complex, cause I was putting on a faze cap.
I dey tell you, bro.
In fact, that day was when I appreciated my creator for giving me legs.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Leokinghenry12:
I was asked by my Physics teacher to solve some equation on the board. Hey!, class captain come and solve this. I was not scared of the equation cos I can solve that but I was scared of turning my back to the class cos my trouser had two face hole. I normally use sweater to cover the holes to avoid embarrassment but that day as I was coming out na so Yusuf my paddy untie d tin from my back.
I stood there, I cant turn back neither can I turn down d teacher. E just b like say make ground open make I enter. The whole class burst out in laughter, many were even pointing to my trouser.
I finally summon d courage to face d board thanks to d teacher for motivation words then. But d shame ehn, God.
I love your zeal, bro. You are still better off those dullards who laughed.

45 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigSarah:
400level seminar presentation , took some alcohol for confidence ended up puking on stage. Worst part I ate spaghetti that morning I was literally a worm hole... But I think I had a good presentation aside that.
You went to borrow confidence. Lol. Anyways, it's cool the presentation went well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by TissuePaper: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Slawormir: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha...I was just too gentle and innocent niggarrr in Uniben those days... also minding my own business..with innocent face..

The only embarrassment i supposed get na from female students.. but he be like say na God just pity me that day
The day when fire catch for hall 1 female hostel
Na me draw the attention of Uniben security officers that very night in year 2016
I just relax for that library opposite nddc hostel dey relax when i noticed fire for hall 1 female hostel( the back way face nddc) the upstairs
Immediately na im i run go tell the security officers for pharmacy gate...all those officers come call their fire and safety men with their walkie talkie

I enjoy that night ...I see things. See babes
Immediately na im the fire fighters reach there begin off the thing
As them off am finish...
Those officers come enter the hostel go access the level of damage..o boy i just follow them enter too and funny enough no body even chase me go back...
Although some of the girls were looking at me but couldn't say anything probably because of the fire shock and chaos

Na the next day my guy come dey tell me say i get luck
If not those girls for disgrace me. Say them nor dey enter female hostel anyhow!
For any girl way dey Uniben during 2016 and na hall 1 you dey that time and you dey read this thread then you must remember the young niggarrr way follow some Uniben officers climb Una upstairs come look...I apologize in arrears

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Igwe355(f): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Which other embarrassment is more than the constant hunger, however, that part where OP said his shoes were making noise kon-kon really cracked me up.
I can imagine the embarrassment inside suit!

Seman Metroplois Estate Lugbe Abuja is fast selling. Located directly behind Dunamis Glory Dome and beside River Park Estate along Airport road Abuja.

Available plots:
700sqm plot- N6, 5000,000 for 4 bedroom Duplex with boys quarters.

600sqm plot- N5,000,000 for 3 bedroom bungalow with Pent house, also with boys quarters.

500sqm plot- N4,500,000 for 3 bedroom bungalow with boys quarters.

Option for instalment payment available. 
Guaranteed from issues and encumbrances.

We also partner with cooperatives to make purchase for its members at discounted rates.

Call now 080 3651 9974.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Was in j.s.s.2 i pupu on my pant

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by urbanop: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
lollllll, I can't forget the day our junior waec was presented to us all on the assembly and a day before then my dad had already skinned the middle of my head bc I had dandruff so that very school day, after he applied the herbal drug on my head I had to use a face cap, mehn on getting to school I hid for a while but my principal caught me and asked me to come and see her in the office which I told her the truth, I swear down I didn't know she knew my name though I came out in flying colours so she amazingly asked to go to the assembly without the face cap now you could imagine the way my class mates and seniors were makimg fun of me, not until they said they'd call out all the names of all junior students names who partook in the just concluded junior waec with the number of distinction in the result, blood of God everyone was eager to hear theirs you know, while I was there regretting why I had dandruff, omo when I heard my name and they called the number of distinctions, come and see the buga that day.... a day I can't forget, for my papa office gonn his colleagues bought me few edible things and me bought me mathematical set that year, my pop man wey promise me Phone no buy am but na long story... that was my most embarrassing moment in school

30 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MrOjay1(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
I'm so hungry embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Pidginwhisper: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
[b] Mine was when my Maths teacher me asked to step forward by for disturbing his class as i got caught before i could escape the class as usual as i no like maths, I kukuma start to disturb the class.

I was flogged in front of the class and was asked to kneel down after. Sitting direct opposite me was my crush, that’s one no dey embarrassing, but she wasn’t properly seated, hence her legs were wide apart while she listened up,nazo my eyes jam her red net panties and she being an half-caste made it easier to see through, nazo my dick let me down and became solid.

Small time the teacher told me to get back to my seat, naso the problem start, to stand up hard me, the teacher repeatedly told me to get back to my sit but na lie i no fit stand up make dem no see me, the teacher thought i was being stubborn then told me to leave his class, bittersweet ecstasy it was for me as i been dey find opportunity to leave the class. Lass lass I summoned courage and stood up, naso everybody shout for class dey laugh me, including my crush, well the damage don dey. I run cmot for class,fter the teacher had left I returned nazo the shout of Gbola!! Gbola!! Gbola!! over the place.

God no go shame us[/b]

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Emm22(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by churchboy608(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
The day I & my crush were flogged on the assembly ground back then in high school, for leaving the school late by 7pm. (our principal unknowingly saw us cuddling on the road while going home) hmmmm my juniors where like undecided
Every teacher for school come buy the case.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ednut1(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Why should i remember school days My mind is occupied with bills to pay

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Dididrumz(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
I'll be back
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by kiddkash(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
1. I wasn't exactly shy, then but in JSS 3 I winked at a class mate of mine.
when she came, smiling and asked if it was her I winked at, I was so shy and out of sorts, I said no it was someone behind her
she was pretty and I don't really know how to maintain eye contact. I still don't know how to maintain eye contact

2. people in my class in SS3 use to mess(fart) a lot because of the food we were given as we were all boarders.
I tried doing mine slowly when my school principal came to my class, I didn't know when water water shit commot.

3. when I was in CEDEC, kudaisi street. I asked my class teacher to go out to urinate, she refused, saying I should go and sit down
within seconds, I urinated on my body then the teacher told me to go out.
I couldn't go back to class that day.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
mine was when i was given two week suspension in school for jumping the school fense to drink and flex in a club

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
I shall never forget this day

Chai

During my ss2 in one private school located in ikom cross river
when the principal was having his moment giving the daily announcements in the assembly ground.
The Egg I stole and ate in the night before started having its effect

I didn't know when I gave a very loud MESS that could be heard across the gate.

Everyone in same row/line with me we're looking at there back filled with surprise puzzled on what just happened

In my effort to cover my tracks as no one would come to perceive my Yanch I Kilimanjaro follow them as was like

"Hmm who Gash this kind Gash"

Next thing I heard was. "Andrewwww you wan kill pesin"

It was our senior prefect to be Thomas

He was right behind me

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ukaface(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:
Mine was when I went to watch a fight after lectures and the guy who was defeated badly, angry as he was just attacked me amid a hungry crowd waiting for another fight asked me in a thunderous rude voice 'wetin you stand there dey do. Ehn, wetin you stand there dey do.'
I noticed he was signalling some boys around too to get ready. All thanks to my smartness.
As he was resounding his question (abi threat), he was busy driving his neck left to right looking for a weapon. O boy, I no do fine boy again o, I japa when I see this guy pick one iron blender (one f-bent rod used to bend iron).
By the way, I was in a suit after a presentation in school. The guy beside me also ran to save his life. These angry cultist boys already don pick spanner, other types of rods while some came running (clearly they were with hidden jack-knives).
I didn't know it was a cult thing gone brutal. Worst was na main road I dey run dey find where I go find solace. I was sweating like an animal as the suit wasn't allowing me freestyle with my shoe making crazy kon-kon sound. Truthfully, tears and sweat on my face came tasting so salty down my mouth. Oh God, I was hearing their footsteps come near. Nearer, nearer.. Voices were exclaiming between the race 'manchi, enter that guy na, ' 'run that guy overboard,' this that.
I increased my speed. I never knew until then my legs were made of steel, such speed. Mehn, we ran up to one hour and to my utmost surprise as I was already gasing out still running, they passed me UNTOUCHED. Eh? I was just standing one place confused. It was later I realized they were chasing the guy beside me.
I was very embarrassed. I was so offed. I have never stressed myself that bad all my life. I just retired to my hostel so weary. In the morning, I was just laughing at myself. When I reach school, I just dey look people face if anyone go laugh so I go know if anyone noticed me yesterday on Temple Run.
Please share your most embarrassing escapades in school.
Lmao....This event is funny, not embarrassing

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by izzyboi(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
I'm laughing already grin

Mine was during one night class, I was studying some anatomy pictures with a few friends. We were sitting close to the back.
Then a big insect flew in and landed on my thigh. I didn't notice, neither did my friends

Suddenly, I looked down at my thigh and saw something strange. I didn't even know when I gave a loud scream.
Omo, at that moment, everyone in the lecture hall turned back to look. They didn't who exactly made the noise but they knew it was our group.

My friends were laughing so if you observed well, you would know it was me. I just shrugged it off, nothing spoil
Lol, it was so embarrassing and most people in the hall were girls.

I have quite a few embarrassing experiences sha but let's stop here.

Oya, visit https://phonedey.com.ng if you've got a phone to sell, buy or swap.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Mindlog: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by IfeMiLove: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Was in a class one time, and a friend called me. I thought everywhere was quiet so I told him 'Nah one boring class I dey jor'. I heard haaaa from my colleagues only to look up and saw the lecturer at my side. He said 'I used to think you were bright,you can leave my class'.

75 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / May/June 2011/2012 WASSCE (WAEC) Results To Be Released In 24 Hours / Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.