Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential (609 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Fulani Army Of Killers, A Finger Of The Northern Elites To Legally Arm The North / Those Booing Fayose Were Paid By Fayemi - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by ridbay(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017

Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Babafemi Ojudu said the northern youths, who gave the October 1 quit notice to Igbo resident in the region were paid.

Ojudu said this in Abuja at the weekend at a meeting with regional youth leaders, organised by the Office of the Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.

He said, “Only God knows how much some elites, who hid behind the curtains, paid those who made that declaration in Kaduna.

“It will be worst for us if we allow some selfish people to push us to unnecessary war. Nigeria holds a lot of promises for all of us. I know and we all know that a lot of you have been excluded from the good things of this country and of course we can trace that to poor and bad governance over the years.

“But again, what we should be clamouring for is good governance, not separatism, not secession. This is all about elite competition. The youth are only being used as tools to promote socio-political disorder.

“Okay, if I don’t want to be importing things from Singapore, I can use this idea of Biafra to make money and some people are making huge money from it. Those, who were agitating and calling for Biafra before, are now singing another tune after building their palaces,’’ he said.

Senate Leader Ahmad Lawan said the current situation where youths from different parts of Nigeria were making hate speeches was unhelpful to the nation.

“You need to come together and you will find us as good, useful partners. I want to promise that we will not be found wanting in the discharge of our responsibilities. Once your requests are brought to us for legislation we will not hesitate to support them so as to make you better citizens,’’ Lawan said.
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL STORY | YNAIJA
Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by lafflaff123(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Nobody cares.

The most important thing is that since the threat was issued,the Biafran noise makers have been silent.

Their brain told them to behave or else.
Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by thesicilian: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Of course we know they where paid & told what to say. Who has ever heard of Northern Youths before? And why should we worry about what is said by a group of random people hurriedly assembled from the farms and given an audio script?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by ShootToKill: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
lafflaff123:
Nobody cares.

The most important thing is that since the threat was issued,the Biafran noise makers have been silent.

My yoruba muslim brother, we thank Allah for making Kanu hate Biafra and sing national anthem since Arewa issued ultimatum. We have achieved our aim and IPOB has disbanded. Amin kufayakun!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by ogologoamu: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
lafflaff123:
Nobody cares.

Three years war didn't stop Biafran agitation and you believe that useless threat from hungry parasite youths will stop Biafra.

Clap for your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by iamobstinate: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
By the way

Please check out this thread, I need your advice

https://www.nairaland.com/3869947/career-vs-family-should-stay
Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by vic620(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
“Okay, if I don’t want to be importing things from Singapore, I can use this idea of Biafra to make money and some people are making huge money from it. Those, who were agitating and calling for Biafra before, are now singing another tune after building their palaces,’’ he said.
Ralph Uwazuruike you see your life? They will use you and at the same time make jest of you. N. Kanu beware and stick to your no retreat no surrender. Do not give in to zoo demand. All we know is one day the zoo must fall
Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by CplusJason: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
lafflaff123:
Nobody cares.

The collective psyche of the Indigenous People Of Biafra with their imaginative zeal and crave for freedom at all costs shall come to pass on the day of glory.

But, While we wait for that glorious day, Me and my beautiful Nne5 and Ajokebelle will have a drink.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Were Paid By Some Elites To Issue Igbo Quit Notice – Presidential by aolawale025: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
So what has been done about it?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: FG To Release N350bn For Capital Projects / Governor Aregbesola At APC Rally In Ikire (photo) / What Will Be The Positive And Negative Effects Of No Election In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.