Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal (3841 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Mytcheew
Pls make sure u requote all comments from 2015
should you have quoted him? He's just tryna be noticed and you just made him achieve that grin
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
should you have quoted him? He's just tryna be noticed and you just made him achieve that grin
lol I know d guy ... cool
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrrichie92:
they say girls/ladies/women really loved to be licked

sincerely yours, it disgusts me really and i feel it's unhealthy

am i being abnormal?

Guys, anyone share thesame opinion

Ladies,what do you think of a guy like me?

PS: Mouth Action aint my thing either, except if you really want to do it, i never ask for it
and it has never made me cum
You are normal. The world is so corrupt that it has now being embraced as a norm
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

lol I know d guy ... cool
lol...I see.
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...I see.
His expressing his love grin
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
by saying " I hope you getting on well" I mean if you have gotten over it and moved on smiley

Yeah, I'm over that like Y2K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goodmorning undecided
MrCork:

....ok so u will eat my *kondo* if u love me?... sweeery,...u r a wifey material!!!(real talk) cheesy

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
Two words.

Grow Up.

seriously? ..not wanting to lick or be sucked is considered immature too?
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
This is the reason why your girlfriend got snatched. Some Nigga sucked that pussý clean.

Why do you think those Fuckboys have a lot of ladies fighting over them Uh? It's because they do the alphabet while at it bro grin

lol..not bragging
but no girl till date has ever broken up with me
what i dont do with my mouth, i make up for it elsewhere

Regards
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

His expressing his love grin
grin then he must be good bad with women grin
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No mouth action is like eating a bag of eba WITHOUT okra soup or any side dishes or a water to drink.. angry

If u cant make ur boo boo happy, then let her go so she can find somebody to make her feel like a real woman cool

so no girl for me niyen?

Oga oooo
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I'm over that like Y2K
thats better my dear,

Stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Catheriny:
I do nt think I can date a man who can not please women

is oral the only way to please a lady
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrCork:

....WTF...u like guys putttin *kondo* in yorrrr mouth??...my niggggga..u gay? angry

lol...read again please
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Mouth action isn't too healthy cos once you have put your mouth right there and sucking, licking and swallowing (cos you must spit out in order not to make her feel embarrassed) there isn't much if a need to use a condom to have sex with her afterwards cos what you are trying to prevent, has already been taken via mouth action. If you're good with fingers, then you can make her achieve what she wants you to achieve with the mouth thingy.

So I'd suggest IF you must give mouth action, give it to your WIFE not a GIRLFRIEND.

MY OPINION.

sincerely yours, i share thesame view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrrichie92:

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by MrCork: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Goodmorning undecided

... describe yorrr personality...do u have nyansh plus booooobsi? angry
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by NairalandCS(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrrichie92:

Yes.
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
You cannot even say goodmorning back undecided
I have no yansh and lemon booooooobs sadi
MrCork:

... describe yorrr personality...do u have nyansh plus booooobsi? angry
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

Yes.

i see
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
I think she s a good girl... l like a decent lady... lols... sorry OP, u must be a lady somehow. As far as l m concern every man in the world loves it... including the pope, pastors and bishops... lol
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by vicben27(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
i really miss the taste of pussy bin calibating for a yr nw ,wit my vasline by my side
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
chenzen:
I think she s a good girl... l like a decent lady... lols... sorry OP, u must be a lady somehow. As far as l m concern every man in the world loves it... including the pope, pastors and bishops... lol

lady bawo,

im a young man in his twenties oo,
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Alphamale2017(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Mouth action isn't too healthy cos once you have put your mouth right there and sucking, licking and swallowing (cos you must'nt spit out in order not to make her feel embarrassed) there isn't much a need to use a condom to have sex with her afterwards cos what you are trying to prevent, has already been taken via mouth action. If you're good with fingers, then you can make her achieve what she wants you to achieve with the mouth thingy.

So I'd suggest IF you must give mouth action, give it to your WIFE not a GIRLFRIEND.

MY OPINION.
God bless u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
grin then he must be good bad with women grin

Haha something like that
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Ochinex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:
You are not alone I hate it too

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by futurewise11(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Mouth action isn't too healthy cos once you have put your mouth right there and sucking, licking and swallowing (cos you must'nt spit out in order not to make her feel embarrassed) there isn't much a need to use a condom to have sex with her afterwards cos what you are trying to prevent, has already been taken via mouth action. If you're good with fingers, then you can make her achieve what she wants you to achieve with the mouth thingy.

MY OPINION.

You are partially wrong....Have u seen anyone who contacted HIV or STD via mouth action?

Moreover people use rub ber because of preggy so domt twist it....
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
To be fair it's better than sex anyway .. Op mayb you should try again

You ehn, ah gat ma eyes on you... cool tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

You ehn, ah gat ma eyes on you... cool tongue
Rola baby ... Wts up wink
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
futurewise11:

You are partially wrong....Have u seen anyone who contacted HIV or STD via mouth action?

Moreover people use rub ber because of preggy so domt twist it....
getting Hiv or STD via mouth action and penetration is part of the sexual means of contracting the disease(s)...No one's gonna tell you I got it via mouth action, rather they'd tell you they got it sexually...he won't explain how exactly but let you know it was sexually.

Pple use rubber cos of pregnancy for sure and at the same time to prevent STDs and HIV, hence the reason behind the preaching "Always play safe/Have safe sex"

If it was ONLY for the the prevention of unwanted pregnancy, then there's no need for pple who petronise prostitutes to use rubber since they (prostitutes) know what to take in order to prevent pregnancy.
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
getting Hiv or STD via mouth action and penetration is part of sex...No one's gonna tell you I got it via mouth action, rather they'd tell you they got it sexually...he won't explain how exactly but let you know it was sexually.

Pple use rubber cos of pregnancy for sure and at the same time to prevent STDs and HIV, hence the reason behind the preaching "Always play safe/Have safe sex"

If it was ONLY for the the prevention of unwanted pregnancy, then there's no need for pple who petronise prostitutes to use rubber since they (prostitutes) know what to take in order to prevent pregnancy.
But u can't get hiv via mouth action
Only
If

There is blood or a cut .. the virus spread via blood
But stds and sti defo you can get just by licking or sucking ... unfortunately no condom for that
You just have to practice safe sex and hygiene must be a priority ( but for some wearing pant for 3 months is allowed )
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Rola baby ... Wts up wink

Me gdgd but cold sha, you? kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See The "Side Chick" Written Agreement A Man Drafted For His Side Chick / My Heart Is Heavy With Pains / 'Makeup Or Madness'- Lady Shows Off Her Makeup Face Her Fans Reacts (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.