Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal (3845 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrCork:

....WTF...u like guys putttin *kondo* in yorrrr mouth??...my niggggga..u gay? angry

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Me gdgd but cold sha, you? kiss

Ahhh it's hot here o
Men we roasting grin You know me na I'm good thanks .
Cold is good makes the skin look fresh .. heard its been raining like mad there
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by RoyalBlak007: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Imagine your chic cúmîng to ya place----cool and the first thing she does after shutting D door behind her ♠>>>> getting on her knees & blowing the fûçk outta you grin

A GIRLFRIEND THAT DOESN'T SÚCK HER BOYFRIEND'S DÍCK→IS THAT ONE A GIRLFRIEND?

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Catheriny:
I do nt think I can date a man who can not please women
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But u can't get hiv via mouth action
Only
If

There is blood or a cut .. the virus spread via blood
But stds and sti defo you can get just by licking or sucking ... unfortunately no condom for that
You just have to practice safe sex and hygiene must be a priority ( but for some wearing pant for 3 months is allowed )
oh really? I didn't know that tho, since you're the second person saying this after the guy that quoted me earlier, I guess I'll have to believe but at the same time keep safe during that rough play lol.

I always thought once you take in the fluid of an infected person into your system, you're in for the lifetime trouble (HIV) buh like the word goes, we learn everyday smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahhh it's hot here o
Men we roasting grin You know me na I'm good thanks .
Cold is good makes the skin look fresh .. heard its been raining like mad there

Looool... Nothing beats being good and happy, that's the right way to live maami wink

Ya lucky oooo, hot here keh, it's freezing most nights.

It rained twice already today cheesy grin cheesy. And nepa no dey see rain, na to sun dry wire for one week angry

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by femi4: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No mouth action is like eating a bag of eba WITHOUT okra soup or any side dishes or a water to drink.. angry

If u cant make ur boo boo happy, then let her go so she can find somebody to make her feel like a real woman cool

Iranu! Abasa!....over my dead body
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by slyrone(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, what are you doing it with, a piranha? Most guys like to receive, from what I've heard tongue

I don't care either way because I'm not fond of giving it myself. In fact, I plain out refuse in most cases. I must be really crazy over you for me to be able to do that
But you Bleep even when you ain't crazy over the person yeah? which one should be more sacrosanct mouth action or real sex?
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But u can't get hiv via mouth action
Only
If

There is blood or a cut .. the virus spread via blood
But stds and sti defo you can get just by licking or sucking ... unfortunately no condom for that
You just have to practice safe sex and hygiene must be a priority ( but for some wearing pant for 3 months is allowed )

There's condom for that. Its called "mouth dam"
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
engrrichie92:
they say girls/ladies/women really loved to be licked

sincerely yours, it disgusts me really and i feel it's unhealthy

am i being abnormal?

Guys, anyone share thesame opinion

Ladies,what do you think of a guy like me?

PS: Mouth Action aint my thing either, except if you really want to do it, i never ask for it
and it has never made me cum

You're perfectly normal. MouthAction is disgusting and this is coming from a person who has never had sex before. The mouth is meant for eating, speaking not for swallowing somebody's body fluid down there. It is abnormal, a pervasion. I'm so surprised MouthAction is being normalised. Especially among women. *Cringes*
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Beey(f): 1:42am On Jun 20, 2017
engrrichie92:
they say girls/ladies/women really loved to be licked

sincerely yours, it disgusts me really and i feel it's unhealthy

am i being abnormal?

Guys, anyone share thesame opinion

Ladies,what do you think of a guy like me?

PS: Mouth Action aint my thing either, except if you really want to do it, i never ask for it
and it has never made me cum
I am not married but even if I do get married, I have made up my mind to never take part in such.Not only do I find it absolutely disgusting but , I also think about other health consequences.I mean, if I can't drink my own urine or menstrual flow,why would I let someone do it on me & then kiss me with that same mouth?I wouldn't want someone to do it on me & I wouldn't do it on anyone either.Think of people with herpes who could easily transfer their virus to one's genitals or still , stuff like ecoli transferred through bowel movement.Think of the anatomy of a woman & how it would be so easy to transfer such stuff.It's a big NO for me.

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2017
slyrone:
But you Bleep even when you ain't crazy over the person yeah? which one should be more sacrosanct mouth action or real sex?

My life. My rules. They don't have to make sense to you
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by IamLEGEND1: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Hyerin:

You're perfectly normal. MouthAction is disgusting and this is coming from a person who has never had sex before. The mouth is meant for eating, speaking not for swallowing somebody's body fluid down there. It is abnormal, a pervasion. I'm so surprised MouthAction is being normalised. Especially among women. *Cringes*
OLUWA deliver us from these kyn women.
absolutely zero sense of fuckin adventure.
but trust me,after 15yrs of constant thrusting,grunting and fingerin from your husband/partner........you'll start to reevaluate what you would or won't do.

1 Like

Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by engrrichie92(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Beey:
I am not married but even if I do get married, I have made up my mind to never take part in such.Not only do I find it absolutely disgusting but , I also think about other health consequences.I mean, if I can't drink my own urine or menstrual why would I let someone do it on me & then kiss me with that same mouth?I wouldn't want someone to do it on me & I wouldn't do it on anyone either.Think of people with herpes who could easily transfer their virus to one's genitals or still , stuff like ecoli transferred through bowel movement.Think of the anatomy of a woman & how it would be so easy to transfer such stuff.It's a big NO for me.

Finally, someone of the opposite sex that reasons like me!
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Lalas247(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... Nothing beats being good and happy, that's the right way to live maami wink

Ya lucky oooo, hot here keh, it's freezing most nights.

It rained twice already today cheesy grin cheesy. And nepa no dey see rain, na to sun dry wire for one week angry
@ bolded my dear it's the best way ..
yes heard it's really cold my friend said his been wearing sweater today and the rain is a lot..
I envy una .. way too hot in my area we can't cope cry
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
OLUWA deliver us from these kyn women.
absolutely zero sense of fuckin adventure.
but trust me,after 15yrs of constant thrusting,grunting and fingerin from your husband/partner........you'll start to reevaluate what you would or won't do.

Nah. It's plain gross. Or maybe it's just me being irritable, i guess not. The female genital where blood, mucus & even bacteria grows. Is the same place were you will goan be putting mouth to lap. The same Oluwa that you're calling may he save you from 100 sense of fuckin adventure. I don't blame anybody though, we live in a sex-crazed generation. Let me be conservative in peace.
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by Beey(f): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
engrrichie92:

Finally, someone of the opposite sex that reasons like me!
Yes in regards to that matter, we belong to the same school of thought.
Re: I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal by femi4: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hyerin:

You are right....its very irritating and disgusting. I don't see any enjoyment there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See The "Side Chick" Written Agreement A Man Drafted For His Side Chick / My Heart Is Heavy With Pains / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.