Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,279 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor (1328 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Storylife1(f): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
A man who allegedly lured a 14-year-old girl into a nearby uncompleted building and forcefully had unlawful s*xual intercourse with her, is regretting the evil act after the victim attacked him with a blade. A r*pe victim in Katsina state has slashed the manhood of her attacker with a razor blade while attempting to free herself from his grips.

The attacker, Bishir Yau, 30 years of Yargase village in Kankara local government area of the state has also been arraigned before a Katsina senior magistrate court on a rape charge, contrary to section 283 of Penal Code law.

Police told the court on Monday during Bishir’s arraignment that sometime last month, he allegedly lured the victim (Abasiya Tukur),14 years who is residing in the same house with him, into a nearby uncompleted building, and “forcefully had unlawful s*xual intercourse with read more https://africanscope.com.ng/drama-14-year-old-rpe-victim-slashes-attackers-manhood-razor-katsina/

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Kingjay5(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Baawaa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
The girl suppose cut it off completely,I mean to the root grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by MzJin(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
My dear u try
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by newyorks(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
only in the nut. slowpokes loamimg the streets.
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
perfect punishment for a rapist

1 Like

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just the kind of news I love to hear, not the one that the bastard rapist would succeed and get away with.

My dear little girl, you did what the heart if every sane person wants, you're strong! kiss

1 Like

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by ibkayee(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good girl
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
perfect punishment for a rapist
mr lefulefu ooooo I greet ur government ooo nor be small thing una dey do ooo
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by profpromise: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Again? Which kind word be this
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by PMWSpirit(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
profpromise:
Again? Which kind word be this

1 Like

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
mr lefulefu ooooo I greet ur government ooo nor be small thing una dey do ooo
wich govt? cheesy cheesy
hope u not talking about bubu? cheesy
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Martin0(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

wich govt? cheesy cheesy
hope u not talking about bubu? cheesy
hahahahahah lefulefu anyway I turbale for u ooo,I can see ur looking fresh and rdy to fly
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahah lefulefu anyway I turbale for u ooo,I can see ur looking fresh and rdy to fly
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Martin0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
lefulefu ahahahahaha u and ya funny name,how life dey be na?
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
lefulefu ahahahahaha u and ya funny name,how life dey be na?
life na jeje for side oo grin grin grin.gud evenin jor cheesy
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

life na jeje for side oo grin grin grin.gud evenin jor cheesy
abi,gud evening jare,dem say ororo nor be crude oil na,person go dey manage life small small ooo,how wife and children na?
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
abi,gud evening jare,dem say ororo nor be crude oil na,person go dey manage life small small ooo,how wife and children na?
hmmm wife and children cheesy?
u for say wives and childrens na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Martin0(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm wife and children cheesy?
u for say wives and childrens na grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha u wan die?u never reach that level na,I need to the ask ooo coz I know beyonce say dem nor dey see man wey be virgine abi u nor hear am?
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by Larwin(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
cool

Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by indodon(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
before I say anything, I want to know.... did she at least get rid of the cap?
Re: Drama As 14-year-old R*pe Victim Slashes Her Attacker's Manhood With Razor by falcon01: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
heeey!!

(1) (Reply)

18+! Best S*x Positions [part 1] / My Friend Is Scared Of Having a Boyfriend And Going Into Relationship / +18 Photos>big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.