Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand (671 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have come to think of it,people are always hating on bobrisky,but the dude is already made,he is more popular than 95% of people bashing him,and is rich.Now my point is this guy may not even be a gay but used cross dressing to gain fame and it worked..why dont people bashing him think of their own way to fame #fact

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
I swear what is the point of existence? to make money some of the people saying shit on Nairaland their parents are doing worst things to make they money they are making noise about
at least Bob doesn't Kidnapp, steal or engage in blood he is Infact exploring his sexuality to the fullest I swear to God I will do anything to be in his shoes #hypocrites
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by jojothegreat(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rich?
Bobrisky?
Smh undecided
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abang52:
I swear what is the point of existence? to make money some of the people saying shit on Nairaland their parents are doing worst things to make they money they are making noise about
at least Bob doesn't Kidnapp, steal or engage in blood he is Infact exploring his sexuality to the fullest I swear to God I will do anything to be in his shoes #hypocrites

abeg tell em o #fact
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Laveda(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Smh. That asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nollynude: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
OP and the first to comment should shove their stupid opinion down their fvcking ass undecided
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Kondomondo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nollynude:
OP and the first to comment should shove their stupid opinion down their fvcking ass undecided
op i will like to fu**ck bob risky in the ass
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nollynude:
i pity you,your ancestors are determining your selling price. c name nollynude
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kondomondo:
op i will like to fu**ck bob risky in the ass
your life your choice
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nollynude: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
i pity you,your ancestors are determining your selling price. c name nollynude

Fvck off gay
Re: Bobrisky Using Crossdressing As A Brand by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nollynude:

Fvck off gay
am straight bro..but word of advice,change the nude to dude

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bought Birthday Gifts For Her Boyfriend On Credit And Later Told Him To Pay / 7 Signs She's Tired Of The Relationship.. / Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.