Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car (1504 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by SideView112: 2:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car
Love indeed is a beautiful thing.

A Nigerian woman, Okike Ogechukwu Favour has been left overjoyed after his boyfriend reportedly proposed to her with a brand new Toyota Camry car.

According to her she wrote:

It was on Valentine's day, I came back from work, freshened up, and decided to stroll down the street because I had no date.

Read @http:///news/detail/724b3d6d572b6ff3a9b0cfd52a5bcf40?product=

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by soloehis(m): 5:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Money lovers
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2020
It's good, he's in love. The important thing is to stay in love. Many did more than that and a champions league match lasted longer than the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Dem nor born her well to say 'No'. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Lawgod247: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Randy100: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2020
I came to check if he is kneeling down.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by ChaoHendrix: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2020
The girl's honey pot must be so sweet..
Only a sweet Kpekus can earn a hoe a car..
Other manageable kpekuses will only earn them bitches suya and a plate of rice and chicken of 1500 at most..

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by AfroKnight: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Nice.

You only do this to girls who depend on men for survival. You are certain she would never say no after seeing the car.

However in my opinion, a proposal is a merger, not an acquisition.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Simpsons. Why won’t she say yes?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Bola146(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Excellent... nice one.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car by Exodora: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Not every girl is money monger.
Not every girl is broke
Some of them are just comfortable the way they are .
Some just love peace !

(1) (Reply)

Davido : Before And After Fame. The Story So Far / I've Just Been Scammed!!!! Beware Of All These Whatsapp Tvs And Their Ads / Me In Short. Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.