Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Is Not Important In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Not Important In Life? (440 Views)

She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Not Important In Life? by valkaka(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Heartbreak over someone who doesn't love you - I've learned this multiple times in life. You can't be in love with someone who isn't in love with you. Let it go.

Being fake - It takes a lot of energy to pretend to be someone you're not. To smile when you're sad. To laugh when the joke isn't funny. Be yourself. Be authentic.

Regretting the past - Most of our mistakes turn out to be small ones in the big picture. Ask yourself - will this matter in 10 years? Seriously, let it go. It already happened and you can't change it. Accept it. Learn from it. Move on.

Worrying about the future - It doesn't accomplish anything, other than making you feel sick. Focus your energy on creating the future you want

Comparing yourself with others - Other people can be a great source of inspiration and learning for you, but don't fall into the trap of comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone that is richer, more beautiful, more successful, more adventurous, more "in love" and more admired. Such is life. So instead of comparing yourself to them, try to focus on being the best version of yourself possible.

Jealousy - If your ex falls in love with someone else, why be jealous? You should be happy for that person for finding happiness.

Unnecessary material goods - You'll need some for the basic necessities of life (shelter, clothing etc) but there's a lot of unnecessary extra stuff that can weigh you down. For example, if you have 40 suits, I'm pretty sure you'll need more closet space. If you have 5 cars, you'll need more parking space and more insurance coverage. Ask yourself - do you really need this? If not, donate it so that someone in need can use it!

i drop my pen here,feel free to add yours
Re: What Is Not Important In Life? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
cool
Re: What Is Not Important In Life? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stupidity

unmarital sex

fight for power

love for wealth

and lastly

posts like dis

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Important In Life? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Stupidity

unmarital sex

fight for power

love for wealth

and lastly

posts like dis

Hard to see how this post isn't important when it has revealed how important going back to primary school will be to your life now.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Not Important In Life? by Davidgrey: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamadonis2:

Hard to see how this post isn't important when it has revealed how important going back to primary school will be to your life now.

My Thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Important In Life? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamadonis2:

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Respect Any Woman - Bamisepeter's Blog / Romance / A Decent and Humble Woman Is Needed For A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.