Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? (1953 Views)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / After Sex, She Forgot Her Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Arthurwinner(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
The first birthday I have done since we started dating, told her the date and she forgot that with 2weeks
Now she’s claiming birthday is common and she doesn’t rate it , that she has a lot in mind and not my birthday . What you all think ?
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Mood11: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
You are not Prioritized Enough. She just can't Be bothered about your Birthday because she probably has someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Forget her be birthday too. Very logical.

2 Likes

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2020
If you had surprise her with a lot of gifts i bet she'll be the to call always not to forget your birthday..........Hustle ooo make your girlfriend no forget your birthday
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by obo389(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Bro, I have to be very honest with you here.
If somebody forgetting your birthday will hurt you so bad, is it not better you remind them as subtle as you can instead of "waiting to see if she will forget" ?
So many people are dealing with extremely important things than to be stressed with birthdays now.

8 Likes

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by yomi007k(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:
The first birthday I have done since we started dating, told her the date and she forgot that with 2weeks
Now she’s claiming birthday is common and she doesn’t rate it , that she has a lot in mind and not my birthday . What you all think ?

My brother you just got free visa to forget hers too. Be happy man.

Last year my fiance I have been dating since 2017 forgot my birthday. The truth is that she hardly ever celebrates her birthday either. That doesn't mean I forget hers.

So no hard feelings. Monitor other character and values.

1 Like

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by AryEmber(f): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Maybe she is a JW
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by luminouz(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
If you had surprise her with a lot of gifts i bet she'll be the to call always not to forget your birthday..........Hustle ooo make your girlfriend no forget your birthday

shocked shocked

Your own na gifts and money,more money and more more money.

Kilode!!
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Bola146(f): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2020
justnock:

chop noku... lobatan! Forget her own too she didn't apologise for what she did wrong

1 Like

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Offpoint: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Birthdays aren't important...
I find it funny when people say "A year has been added to my new age"

While in reality you've just exhausted 1 year out of your years on earth.

If she forgot it, settle it out with her offline... nobi everything una go seek strangers opinions.

These guys here will end up corrupting and polluting your mind on issues that doesn't count.

They'll start telling how she's receiving dîck elsewhere that's why she forgot your birthday..
That you're not her priority, but a side Nigga and all kinds of bullshits: before you know it your subconscious mind will start recording this nonsense.

Keep your issues offline, especially NL
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by vizkiz: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Any small thing, una don run create threads.

Sometimes I feel most of y’all don’t have a mind of your own reason why y’all get played

2 Likes

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2020
luminouz:

shocked shocked

Your own na gifts and money,more money and more more money.

Kilode!!
Without the above what's more important in life
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Lightangel65: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Broke bitch spotted
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

Broke bitch spotted
Better watch your mouth
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Lightangel65: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Better watch your mouth

Or else what you would beg me to death lol

E pain am
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by WonderManly(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
No! No!! No!!! I don't have time for this any more: My window phone just end their support for WhatsApp. I'm not just happy!
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by We4all: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

It is either she is the forgetful type, or not so into you. But if she actually didn't remember, then it is because she is yet to fall for you. The truth is, no one forgets the birthday of that 'special' one.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Arthurwinner(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

How old are you ?
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Without the above what's more important in life

Dick?
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

How old are you ?
I think that question should be directed to you because if you're man enough your said girlfriend won't forget your birthday
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Arthurwinner(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
We4all:

It is either she is the forgetful type, or not so into you. But if she actually didn't remember, then it is because she is yet to fall for you. The truth is, no one forgets the birthday of that 'special' one.

she has been apologizing and posting my pictures, she actually calls me daily
I dnt know why ah just cnt forget tha
I dnt know
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
luminouz:

Dick?
You're wrong
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Skmoda360(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
justnock:
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Arthurwinner(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I think I should be asking you that because if you're man enough your said girlfriend won't forget your birthday

Apparently you are a kid , but some kids are genius so is it that your are naturally unintelligent or you making extra effort to be a stupid person in life , what’s wrong ? You need help ? what do you know about been a man ? Are you so stupid ?
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by drezzyx(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Any man who knows where he is going in life will never date many women....!!! at least 6 is okay .

One of them will remember your birthday.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

Apparently you are a kid , but some kids are genius so is it that your are naturally unintelligent or you making extra effort to be a stupid person in life , what’s wrong ? You need help ? what do you know about been a man ? Are you so stupid ?
Awwww coming from a frustrated product of a failed with no today,tomorrow or future......Just look at how your said girlfriend trashed you like a piece of paper aren't you ashamed of yourself One more thing.....Please Work on your low self-esteem cause you're currently losing it..........Thank me later
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
That serves a lot of headache since you don't need to worry about her birthday. That means zero spending for 'issa common something'
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

she has been apologizing and posting my pictures, she actually calls me daily
I dnt know why ah just cnt forget tha
I dnt know
Simply let it go.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Personally, it hurts not to be remembered on your birthday by someone you claimed is your girlfriend. Anyways who am I to judge?. But the big question here is how old is the relationship?.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Arthurwinner(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
sucre450:
Personally, it hurts not to be remembered on your birthday by someone you claimed is your girlfriend. Anyways who am I to judge?. But the big question here is how old is the relationship?.

getting to a year now , she’s now telling me that she’s frustrated and that she has a lot of crisis going on and that she don’t even rate her own birthday and that I could have reminded her again . She even called me on that day but she didn’t know it was my birthday
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

getting to a year now , she’s now telling me that she’s frustrated and that she has a lot of crisis going on and that she don’t even rate her own birthday and that I could have reminded her again . She even called me on that day but she didn’t know it was my birthday

Hmmm, anyways try and understand her if you truly love her. Figure out her frustrations and make her understand that you are both together.
Please don't use this against her, we are humans you know and we have our different strength and reactions towards issues.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by extremelygolden: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Arthurwinner:

You're her side dude. The ones we love, we hardly forget things about them.

Intentionally forget hers too when the time comes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? / Closed / Must See: Pastor Wilson Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.