Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Will He Come Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Come Back? (1116 Views)

Can He Come Home Now? / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Come Back? by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have been dating a guy for the past year and half. And during that time, I always knew he was cheating on me. But after not hearing from him for three weeks, he finally called me and then he said he would call me back. After three days of not hearing from him, I called him a couple of times and he didn't pick up.

Then after about five minutes, a lady called me and told me that she wanted to deliver a package for me from Nigeria and I asked her who gave her the package and she gave me an unfamiliar name. And then she said it was a wrong number and apologized.

Few seconds later, the same number called me back and introduced herself as my boyfriend's girlfriend. She said she had to call me back because my boyfriend reacted strangely when I called him. She also told me he deleted everything about me from his phone including photos and texts and he told her the last time he spoke to me was months back. Well I said, he was dating me too and then I hung up.

The next morning, my boyfriend called me and asked me what I told his girlfriend last night. And then mentioned the fact that I have not seen him in a long time. And then he told me "I'm done speaking to you, goodbye."

I called him back but he didn't pick up. I then he texted me saying he has moved on.

So do you guys think he will call me back? I miss him very much, I always thought he was the best person for me.
Re: Will He Come Back? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
I miss him very much, I always thought he was the best person for me.
Lol this is the first statement you've ever uttered that shows you admit your deep feelings for him as long as this forum is concerned. Perhaps if he had been hearing such sweet words often, he wouldn't have left you let alone trying to figure out if you had a military training.

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by uncleFola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol..... Open ur eyes to reality and moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on.
Re: Will He Come Back? by professorfal: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Your problem is a problem
Re: Will He Come Back? by 0b100100111: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
You need to see me so I can counsel you.

It's a one on one counsel!
Re: Will He Come Back? by kennies12(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=mamagee3 post=57668156][color=deeppink]I have been dating a guy for the past year and half. And during that time, I always knew he was cheating on me. But after not hearing from him for three weeks, he finally called me and then he said he would call me back. After three days of not hearing from him, I called him a couple of times and he didn't pick up.

Then after about five minutes, a lady called me and told me that she wanted to deliver a package for me from Nigeria and I asked her who gave her the package and she gave me an unfamiliar name. And then she said it was a wrong number and apologized.

Few seconds later, the same number called me back and introduced herself as my boyfriend's girlfriend. She said she had to call me back because my boyfriend reacted strangely when I called him. She also told me he deleted everything about me from his phone including photos and texts and he told her the last time he spoke to me was months back. Well I said, he was dating me too and then I hung up.

The next morning, my boyfriend called me and asked me what I told his girlfriend last night. And then mentioned the fact that I have not seen him in a long time. And then he told me "I'm done speaking to you, goodbye."

I called him back but he didn't pick up. I then he texted me saying he has moved on.

So do you guys think he will call me back? I miss him very much, I always thought he was the best person for me.

well, I ll advice I to try and get over this and move on as well. when men go to that extent, then its obvious they want sth else.

you ll only be helping your emotions if u think less about somebody who has told u he has moved on.
Re: Will He Come Back? by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
professorfal:
Your problem is a problem
Ok.
Re: Will He Come Back? by pussyeater(m): 4:48am On Jun 20, 2017
This mama mumugee3 have come again undecided
Re: Will He Come Back? by mamagee3(f): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
This mama mumugee3 have come again undecided
Re: Will He Come Back? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Let him go, you'll get a new much nicer boyfriend smiley
Re: Will He Come Back? by Victornezzar: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Grandma dey get boyfriend
nawa ooo
don't quote me oo grin
Re: Will He Come Back? by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Allow him go if he want to,then move on with your life surely you will get a perfect man,who know a good one might just be on his way..
Re: Will He Come Back? by Lionessza(f): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2017
The guy has been showing you signs that he doesn't want you for sometime and finally he came clean and told you he has moved on, what else do you want? For him to start kicking your ass to make you back off of him? . He doesn't want you ....stop being pathetic and do some introspection before embarking on a new relationship you seem to have some real self esteem issues, deep ones . You can't be taken seriously in any relationship if you don't love you or don't know how to love yourself, start from there before you go around looking for someone else to love you.

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by Martin0(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:
The guy has been showing you signs that he doesn't want you for sometime and finally he came clean and told you he has moved on, what else do you want? For him to start kicking your ass to make you back off of him? . He doesn't want you ....stop being pathetic and do some introspection before embarking on a new relationship you seem to have some real self esteem issues, deep ones . You can't be taken seriously in any relationship if you don't love you or don't know how to love yourself, start from there before you go around looking for someone else to love you.
yeah and I think she should sit out for like 3months so she can understand what love or relationship is all about,from the way I see her I think she was carried away by the pleasure in the relationship..but honestly she's always been telling us abt some strange things her bf does but u know as a lady that why I say she was carried away by the pleasure in it..

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
You've been dating yourself for months
Re: Will He Come Back? by Lionessza(f): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
yeah and I think she should sit out for like 3months so she can understand what love or relationship is all about,from the way I see her I think she was carried away by the pleasure in the relationship..but honestly she's always been telling us abt some strange things her bf does but u know as a lady that why I say she was carried away by the pleasure in it..

Oh ! First time I'm reading her post. Anyway, I agree with you she needs time alone otherwise she will be taken for a ride again. Getting into a relationship out of desperation always ends badly and it's difficult if not impossible to love and take seriously an individual who is desperate to be loved , all you want to do is run as far and fast as you can.
Re: Will He Come Back? by Martin0(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh ! First time I'm reading her post. Anyway, I agree with you she needs time alone otherwise she will be taken for a ride again. Getting into a relationship out of desperation always ends badly and it's difficult if not impossible to love and take seriously an individual who is desperate to be loved , all you want to do is run as far and fast as you can.
exactly she just need good time off,pay some bills to herself so when she returns back it will just be a nice retreat that will lead to marriage,I feel sorry for her,just that she made a mistake in the relationship,not deciding in it earliest beginning to know what she actually wanted in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by Lionessza(f): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
exactly she just need good time off,pay some bills to herself so when she returns back it will just be a nice retreat that will lead to marriage,I feel sorry for her,just that she made a mistake in the relationship,not deciding in it earliest beginning to know what she actually wanted in a relationship.

Yeah , knowing what you want from the beginning is important. Maybe she's still young I guess.
Re: Will He Come Back? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah , knowing what you want from the beginning is important. Maybe she's still young I guess.
yeah who know's maybe..

1 Like

Re: Will He Come Back? by rossyc(f): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2017
mamagee3:
I have been dating a guy for the past year and half. And during that time, I always knew he was cheating on me. But after not hearing from him for three weeks, he finally called me and then he said he would call me back. After three days of not hearing from him, I called him a couple of times and he didn't pick up.

How can someone humiliate u in such manner and u are still thinking of going back? What happens to moving on with your life? It's obvious he is cheating and even throwing it at your face...Please pick up what is left of your dignity and move on, you deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Traits Some Guys Exhibit / Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.