Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival (35895 Views)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Griezwoman: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Two sex workers, Miss Judith Ezekiel, 26 and Success John, engaged in a public fight in Lagos over a client who came to their hotel to have short time sex. It was reported that during the public brawl, Judith went brought a razor blade and sliced Success on her breast and other parts of her body.

The incident happened at a popular hotel in Ijegun area of Lagos State where they operated as ladies of easy virtues.
It was gathered that trouble started after a client visited the hotel for a sex romp and they struggled to win the client which resulted in hot exchange of words between them.

In the process, Judith went and got a razor blade and inflicted injuries on Success. The victim, Success, was said to have bled profusely and was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

The matter was reported to the police; Judith was arrested and detained at the police station.
During interrogation, Judith told the police that Success had been luring her clients and once they slept with her, they will not come back to her again.

Judith said that she had warned her severally but she did not listen and continued until the day they fought publicly and she injured her.
On her part, Success denied taking over her customers as they usually positioned themselves for customers to pick any lady they wanted; she said did not force any client to choose her as they usually went for their preferred lady.

However, the police found Judith culpable and charged her before the Ejigbo Magistrates court for the assault and inflicting injury on Success.
She pleaded guilty on the other count charges except one which stated that she used broken bottle to stab Success on her face and breast. She told the court that it was razor blade against the claims of the police.

The prosecutor, Inspector G. Simon, asked the court for a short adjournment to enable him present the facts on the other charges she pleaded guilty.
Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. L.K.J. Layeni, granted her bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties on the offence she pleaded not guilty.

The court adjourned till 12th September, 2018, for facts and sentence. She was remanded in prison custody.
It was gathered that since Judith had pleaded guilty, the court will sentence her accordingly and she will be coming from prison to face trial on the offence she pleaded not guilty for the court to determine her fate.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/my-clients-dont-come-back-to-me-after-sex-prostitute-who-attacked-rival-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by holywahala19(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
pukes!! Dirty things. Not for Trafford big boy like us.
Trafford big boy. Too much money. Lamborghini

9 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by kayceeD2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pls is prostitution legalized in Nigeria?
Coz iyam not understanding

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by idongesit88: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
judith for meet babalawo make e sample beta jazz give her, e for collect all her customers back since cos ah no for dey here the read dis kain story. now precious brezzz has been deformed

1 Like

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Mac2016(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can NEVER lose on this 5 odds

Check this 41521137

See my sign below!
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Griezwoman:
Success denied taking over her customers as they usually positioned themselves for customers to pick any lady they wanted; she said did not force any client to choose her as they usually went for their preferred lady.

Seriously...

And where is the "client" in all this drama?

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Drsmith01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sometimes i don't blame some of these ladies. They are still better than the one everybody in the area lashed with indomie.
If anybody comes for me i will fire you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by omocalabar(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:
pukes!! Dirty things. Not for Trafford big boy like us.

Trafford big boy.
Too much money.
Lamborghini
big boys don't call themselves bigboy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Shortyy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol SMH.
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lmao.
Funny stuff
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by kayceeD2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
kayceeD2:
G
Masun

9 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
That's because of your bad attitude.
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by besticality: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pikin wah sabi
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is prostitution legal in Nigeria
How come the Nigerian police and even the law courts in this country are now treating prostitution related cases

Click like if you think two of them should be arrested for prostituting

8 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by bamasite(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
it is finished

1 Like

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by kushercain: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Chisomoney(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
When i look at these sluts, all i see is HIV mehn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Drsmith01(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
That is their problem
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Gboy98(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Girls Can be very funny,all because of d*ck.
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Afonja and short time hotels.

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by 2chukwu(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Just when you think you have heard it all! This Seun sef be promoting ashawo upandan!!!

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Sicilyjoe: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chisomoney:
When i look at these sluts, all i see is HIV mehn!!!!

Double standard when oga sex her maid, u will be the first person to ask how much is shot time for ashawo joint, now Al u see is HIV

8 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Kwinesther: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chai, ashewo still dey jealous each other cry
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by IamXpress(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Women??
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Basseybruce: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Afonja and short time hotels.
God will deliver you... Ok?

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Jackipapa: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
2chukwu:
Just when you think you have heard it all! This Seun sef be promoting ashawo upandan!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by FestusIrohigbe: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol... shocked Wonders shall never end.
Re: ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Basseybruce:
God will deliver you... Ok?

And u too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.