Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words (3914 Views)

Is It Good For Parent To Always Check Their Children's Phone? / Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? / Is It Proper For Parent to Keep Stock Of Child's School Fees Receipt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by Theblessed(f): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2010
Hell, no! And why would loving parents ever do that? Is it because of frustration or what?

Well, I must warn parents who do so to better watch out as the seed they sow will germinate soon to haunt them - eventually children will grow up and you won't know what hit you. 

Keep doing it if I were you but time will tell!
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by msb247(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
good parent to bad child:- abuse not recommended but will have powerful effect undecided lipsrsealed
good parent to good child:- no need. abuse does not even exist smiley wink cheesy grin cool
bad parent to bad child:- like parent like child cry cry cry cry cry cry
bad parent to good child:- back to sender! cool cool cool wink
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by D1KeleVra(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^ lol so true cheesy
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by kaycast(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2010
its very bad for parents to abuse their children, some of them go as bad as cursing them ;oloshi, oloriburuku(bad head), omo ale(bastard),etc
it has become a normal thing, it really has a side effect on those children.
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by selencious(f): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2010
Its sure not good, but most parents do that;especially the Nigerian parents. The Children should also stop provoking the parents. All the same;its sure not good.
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by mabell: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
see words are powerful and especially the one from parents to their children
words make you or mar you
there is no offence committed by a child that would warrant curses
rather bless them, speak what you want them to be
it might not affect all of them especially those that have decided to live in the light of God's word
cheers!
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by DAVE5(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
it aint right.if they luv their children they wouldnt use abusive words.
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by DAVE5(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
it aint right.if they luv their children they wouldnt use abusive words.
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
I don't know about Parents using abusive words
because my parents occassionally use abusive words on me
So, I don't see anything wrong with it. . .
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by OBLONG(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
mama-gee:

do u have brains madam---- read what you just posted. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by Scooby1(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2010
mama-gee:

No surprise there with ur attitude grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2010
Scooby1:

No surprise there with your attitude  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink wink wink

OBLONG:

do u have brains madam---- read what you just posted. undecided undecided undecided

Are you Daft?
What doesn't make sense in that line
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by D1KeleVra(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2010
cheesy fight!
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by OBLONG(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you Daft?
What doesn't make sense in that line

Nothing but love for you baybee---- as a marra of fact, you turn me on. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by D1KeleVra(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2010
Coward! smiley
Re: Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words by OBLONG(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
^^^ puta grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad / A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.