Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures (5326 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:
I don't even know what to say.

Scratch that, I do.

My opinion she's desperate for attention, @op, since she is your friend, tell her you r not interested. Simple!
babe, believe me , I have tried every escape routes, but she ain't buying any of them. angry
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Been there, the fact is I'm destined to be a big personality in this word so I can never send nude pictures ,so most of them expect you will return the favor since I never do they stop by themselves.... simply tell her you are not interested
baba, please how did you escape it. My phones are practically filled with nudes of her.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2017
swagguElite:
Dude ...she doesn't want to stop ... Negro! ...be a man! ...never give up Nd don't stop!

You tried talking to her ..but no forthcoming results ..try another step ...change your Goddamn gear n try something new ...you cannot kip doing the same damn tin ..n expecting a different damn result!

She keeps sending it ...you keep deleting it! ... If she can keep sending it! ... You have to show that the same way she is not tired of sending it ...is the same way you are not tired of deleting it!

Take it as a race ... First person to stop lose! ... Kip deleting! ...she is playing hard ...you play hard! ...Bro

Unless you planning to work away! ...anyone that suites you bro!

...but since you guys are not dating ...there is literally nothing like "walk away"

....you guys are already "walk aways" ... The kind of "walk aways" that f%ck their "way" into a FriendsWithBenefitRelationship!

... The gods are watching you on this one ..bro! wink

Bro grin you re funny by saying "The gods are watching me" . bro deleting them is now becoming a special burden for me. Its really depressing.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Meehnn..u dont date all the girls u made a thread for sad

Let them come here and make a counter thread sha grin

honey, dating ain't really my stuff. I don't like leading people on. Hope u dig sweet kiss
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:

Dating is a kind of relationship don't you know? your relationship with her is called friendship.

Fyi relationship in other word means connection.
yeah I know . But its just base on ordinary friends. Like very ordinary. Hope you dig?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2017
smartty68:

Even though she's just a friend, but all efforts trying to change her has been futile... So you either accept her that way or walkaway...
baba walking away ain't even an option here, because nothing serious was even going on. Baba reason am now?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2017
dasauce:
Bleep her sense to factory reset..that way, she'll quit
grin Really?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Goan marrrrrrrryy
baba, find me a wife?.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
babe, believe me , I have tried every escape routes, but she ain't buying any of them. angry

Guy find your levels, start to dey run now. She is obsessed. Just my opinion though
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Guy find your levels, start to dey run now. She is obsessed. Just my opinion though
thanks for the A-word. Would do just that.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
SingleDad1:

Gimme her number
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
SingleDad1:

Ha! Do you need running shoes?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Ha! Do you need running shoes?
grin yes please
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin yes please
I'll order from Jumia for you. But na you go pay oo.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

I'll order from Jumia for you. But na you go pay oo.
grin abeg I no want again cheesy
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin abeg I no want again cheesy
Why na? Or na Konga you want?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Why na? Or na Konga you want?

grin oya, order am from konga kiss
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin oya, order am from konga kiss
Naso, which size do you use?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Naso, which size do you use?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:
Guy u get long leg o.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Guy u get long leg o.

grin I am a walking giant
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin I am a walking giant
Or maybe you are a walking Everest?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

Or maybe you are a walking Everest?

Either ways babe kiss . When is it coming?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:

Either ways babe kiss . When is it coming?
How can I order when I don't know where you live?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

How can I order when I don't know where you live?
Maybe your WhatsApp contact would do. Can't reveal home address here
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:
Maybe your WhatsApp contact would do. Can't reveal home address here

So what happens if it turns out you are creepy old man posting from his mother's house?
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

So what happens if it turns out you are creepy old man posting from his mother's house?

Hahahahahahaha. That's so hilarious.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by SofiaAmrozia(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:

Hahahahahahaha. That's so hilarious.
It might be true, you never know.
Re: She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
SofiaAmrozia:

It might be true, you never know.

Yeah u re right. undecided .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Hate during Sex? / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs? See Reactions / Wow I Just Won 768k On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.