Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused (914 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Is there a nationality you can't date ?

A girl i am trying to have as girlfriend is rejecting me because I'm Cameroonian ? So we actually went to a date(kinda) she gave me her number later that day(after refusing to do so while we were having dinner ) .

So apparently the story goes as her elder sister got played and dumped by a Cameroonian now there is an anti Cameroonian fatwa going on in that house. Now that I have her phone number should o keep calling her and trying to convice her or I should give up ? She said she doesn't want us to meet again but that I can call(wtf) if I want she will always pickup but no date no nothing no meeting up .

I didn't want to write a long epistle so feel feee to ask more questions . The reason I am positing this is because this is a new situation to me not only I don't get many NOs but I have never been antagonized by a girl because of my origins
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by brighttech95(m): 2:43am On Jun 20, 2017
different stroke for different folks d fact a Cameroonian was dere b4 does not mean a Kenyan won't do d same give it a trial first
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Yeah exactly,that's what I told her , Im no fucking ambassador that your elder ,friends got duped or dumped by Cameroonian doesn't mean I would do the same na wa oo
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:47am On Jun 20, 2017
brighttech95:
different stroke for different folks d fact a Cameroonian was dere b4 does not mean a Kenyan won't do d same give it a trial first

So should I delete her number ? I mean what's the point of talking to her on the phone if we can't meet despite living in the same city ?
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by timawoku(m): 3:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Del her no and move on, many fishes in the sea bro
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
timawoku:
Del her no and move on, many fishes in the sea bro

True I won't call ...her loss
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by lepasharon(f): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
didnt u see the news? there are a lot of single ladies in Nigeria. Get a wife bro. not a girlfriend jare.
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by bidexiii: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2018
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Is there a nationality you can't date ?

A girl i am trying to have as girlfriend is rejecting me because I'm Cameroonian ? So we actually went to a date(kinda) she gave me her number later that day(after refusing to do so while we were having dinner ) .

So apparently the story goes as her elder sister got played and dumped by a Cameroonian now there is an anti Cameroonian fatwa going on in that house. Now that I have her phone number should o keep calling her and trying to convice her or I should give up ? She said she doesn't want us to meet again but that I can call(wtf) if I want she will always pickup but no date no nothing no meeting up .

I didn't want to write a long epistle so feel feee to ask more questions . The reason I am positing this is because this is a new situation to me not only I don't get many NOs but I have never been antagonized by a girl because of my origins

slowpoke I can now see how hopeless your situation his

Don't come and spit nonesense you know nothing about on other threads.
Re: Your Help Is Needed..puzzled And Confused by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
bidexiii:

slowpoke I can now see how hopeless your situation his

Don't come and spit nonesense you know nothing about on other threads.

Why am I seeing this now? grin

Bidexii you take personal follow that military thread come here grin grin grin

hi / Educated Dirty Ladies. / See The Five(5) Reasons Why You Should Date A Libra Man