Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? (1053 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? by moderngist(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
File photo used for illutrative purposes only
“How much dick can you take, be there forming badoo?” Ifeanyi smiled as he asked Loveth.
“Please don’t even go there. I can’t tell you how much, you would have to find that out yourself someday” was the reply, which attracted a lot of cheers from their coworkers.
How an innocent office afternoon had turned into a heated s*xual discussion was a question no one could answer. No one asked the question which translates to; they were all enjoying the topic.
It had been a long time.. Read more...http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff
Re: Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? by moderngist(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? by moderngist(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wahala dey
Re: Erotic:how Much Dick Can You Take Loveth, Be There Forming Badoo? by moderngist(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Haba

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids / Groom Sucks Life Out Of His Bride At The Alter (PHOTOS) / Girls Break Hearts Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.