Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) (26020 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by BayodeAkinola(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
Please which section did you meet your pretty wife.

I'm sure not romance section.

Too many possessed girls here.
See as this one want derail this beautiful thread with him childishness
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Fadiga24(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
See as this one want derail this beautiful thread with him childishness
grin grin
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Fadiga24(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2017
dacblogger:

Possessed guys too...am looking at one now angry
grin
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by AreaFada2: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2017
tamertery:
I am mostly interested in weddings not because of the couples, but because of the bridal train

abi no be so dem de call those fyn fyn babes wey de always wear d same color of clothes a.k.a anco grin

No, na bridal locomotive. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by xamilola(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Too much sauce
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by tamertery(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
AreaFada2:

No, na bridal locomotive. grin cheesy

grin grin

guy any how na how.

dem de fyn sha....

at least all the weddings I've been to
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by FTrebirth(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Jakumo(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
My brother you are a man of truly superb taste in women. Your wife is EXTREMELY beautiful, and you are one very lucky man indeed, to be the one with whom she has chosen to live her life, and raise a family.

Oya, Oga Seun, the ball is in your court. Don't hesitate to demand your own GENEROUS match-making commission with respect to this marriage, which would NOT have occurred but for the existence of the renowned Nairaland website, your legal property created in good faith.

For reminding Oga Seun of his outstanding bill that is due, I in turn will not reject any cut from that fee, regardless of how small it is.

Chai ! See beautiful woman. Why Papa God no pity me at all, and let me self see this kind fine, fine woman marry eh ?

Ok, because of weytin' I take my eye see today, I go begin dey attend church, and I go dey pay ANY amount of tithe when pastor order me to pay, with immediate effect and alacrity.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa o...na like 100 000 ladies dey view this thread right now!

And una still no go reply DM!

1 Like

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
tamertery:

grin grin

guy any how na how.

dem de fyn sha....

at least all the weddings I've been to
Chai! Gigolo alert. grin
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by redon12(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by tamertery(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
AreaFada2:

Chai! Gigolo alert. grin

what!!?

mbanu o
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by lazinny(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Sharon, I see you wink
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by ceco(f): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
chiagozie1:
This is a love story between an ordinary man and an extraordinary woman
i joined nairaland 7 years ago and i cannot count the benefits of this forum but today i will just focus on one
i asked for a friend
Nairaland gave me a best friend
i asked for an adviser
Nairaland gave me a councilor
i asked for a prayer partner
Nairaland gave me a pastor
i asked for a wife
Nairaland gave me the best wife

i am here to share the testimony below are some of the memories
cc lalastica

Congratulations! God bless ur union
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
This could be us, but you won't reply PMs

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Yuneehk(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
OMG! This is both colourful and beautiful. God bless your union biko

1 Like

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Harinholar(f): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations..God bless ur union.....
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Yuneehk(f): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Freiden:
Na wa o...na like 100 000 ladies dey view this thread right now!

And una still no go reply DM!
Na by DM? It doesn't work for everyone please. Op was just lucky.

The views on the thread isn't up to 100,000 so stop lying tongue
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by joenor(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one so Naira land get dating site? Nice
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nofuckgiven: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats OP! Una too much!
Keep bashing women and expect a responsible lady to accept your DM or even look in your direction. Responsible men know how to get responsible women like themselves grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nature83(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
3rd Picture. Second from left, the lady carry something oh shocked
Congrats Bro!
Never knew you see what am saw.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by queenDD(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Beautiful couple, happy married life bros.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by DollarAngel(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
CHUKWU GOZIE NDI IGBO, IGBO AMAKA LOVELY COUPLE
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by kaziblake(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
F Hubby , Come here with your note pad !
Beautiful wedding like the material she chose for the bridesmaids
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
Congrats Bro!

You have good eyes, thanks for pointing it out, thinks shes single, she will be a perfect wife for me. I hope she's a virgin too otherwise my mom will not agree to d marriage
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by no1madman(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Oh no . .not again! Free make up pls. . .what a turn off!
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Super Congrats OP... Your marriage shall be fruitful
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Apexcutie(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
wow dis adorable,God bless ur union ur Bea is super cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Apexcutie(f): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Jiang:

You have good eyes, thanks for pointing it out, thinks shes single, she will be a perfect wife for me. I hope she's a virgin too otherwise my mom will not agree to d marriage
are u equally a virgin?

1 Like

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by jonero4(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
Congrats Bro!
even d last gel by the right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.