Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. (4399 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Now this Guy's feeling like a boss after he posted photos of this supposed adenike on IG n whatsapp. I don't know what exactly transpired between them but this is NEVER right! Why should he post something so sebsitive n personal to the lady {if not to him} on IG and whatsapp as well

If you had issues with her, why not let her go peacefully rather than doing this to her image? What does he stand to gain? And for "some" of you silly ladies (sorry to insult you ladies here), why would you let love take over your brain to this extent that you don't even think anymore before taking crazy decisions? Because he claims to love you "scarra" then you let him furck you up in all way possible? She didn't even send him nude, at least she could have left her face outta the pic, he didn't even take the nude while she was asleep, she actually "allowed" him take photos of her while she stupidly opened up her hole as a pose for the camera..chai! Is her life not finished like this?

Read the messages the guy even furnished the nudes with, what's left for her? Ladies should stop allowing this nonsense, you'll never understand how it feels until you fall a victim. [In fitnessdoctor's voice] $+∆¥ w!$€.

Let the bashing rain, I dey my house...come and beat me grin

2 Likes

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Langbasa: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Op are you for real? ? why shading the puna??

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Y'all need 2 vacate romanceland ,so dt i cn see space 2 faint... Wht d....?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Bad one...
Men will always be men...it's up to ladies to go into relationships with their senses. Put some respect on yourself, that way you deserve the best of the lot. Carefully filter and ensure you date guys with brains, they all have a pehnis, the brain is what makes the difference.

Don't send or pose for nudes, you don't want to learn the hard way.

Adenike take heart, it's love stupidity that got you here. Please don't hurt yourself, we all make mistakes. I hope you learn from this. Very soon, he will regret his action, but it won't take it back...

I hope several ladies out there learn, damn!! They still won't learn!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Lisaflex:
Y'all need 2 vacate romanceland ,so dt i cn see space 2 faint... Wht d....?! shocked
lol...I yaf shift, you can faint peacefully grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by benedictnsi(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Lisaflex:

I need the whole of Nairaland to do my own fainting...... Oh lawd have mercy
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Langbasa:
Op are you for real? ? why shading the puna??
lol..haven't you seen puna before? Why should this be so special?
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Blood of EVE
Bet the guy wicked .. why do guys stoop this low sad so sad
And as for the girl .. over to una

Lisaflex shift make i faint next to you biko cry Kai person pikin she don slay reach fp

3 Likes

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
The man f up

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Omg!!!!!! shocked This lady's stupidity is monumental.
That guy is so wicked.
Lalas247,abeg shift your yansh,i wan faint.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...I yaf shift, you can faint peacefully grin

Thank u...I'll show my appreciation properly wen i'm resuscitated sad
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2017
The dude in question here is an overgrown child. You don't use what you shared with someone when you were in love with the person after you've fallen out of love with them. Give him some yrs and he will feel the guilt of his actions 'caused by anger.

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
benedictnsi:

Ayam cmin,lemme goan get my Ak 2 clear nairaland 4 u ...U nid ds fainting asap.

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Blood of EVE

Lisaflex shift make i faint next to you biko cry Kai person pikin she don slay reach fp

*spreads mat* Abeg join me...Ds one is jes 2 much!!

2 Likes

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Lisaflex:

Thank u...I'll show my appreciation properly wen i'm resuscitated sad
grin just don't let love continue to "scarra" your head when u wake up sha grin grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lalas247(f): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Lisaflex:

*spreads mat* Abeg join me...Ds one is jes 2 much!!

Shift small tahrah is joining us one more space left to faint grin
Who wan faint mat dey o

And the girl is smiling
*faints again*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lalas247(f): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
grin just don't let love continue to "scarra" your head when u wake up sha grin grin
Instead make u give us mouth to mouth resuscitation grin
See as we they faint up and down

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by alfred007(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
f**k me!
is this for real?
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Shift small tahrah is joining us one more space left to faint grin Who wan faint mat dey o

And the girl is smiling *faints again*

cheesy U no well...No folo from faint die abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Omg!!!!!! shocked This lady's stupidity is monumental.
That guy is so wicked.
Lalas247,abeg shift your yansh,i wan faint.
Lalas247:

Blood of EVE

benedictnsi:

lolz..you all fainting when you aren't the victim grin God forbid, but if u were the victim wetim una go come do? grin grin grin grin grin

Benita27:
The dude in question here is an overgrown child. You don't use what you shared with someone when you were in love with the person after you've fallen out of love with them. Give him some yrs and he will feel the guilt of his actions 'caused by anger.
aren't you fainting too my dear? grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Lisaflex(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

E say??!! Lo..gini? Ayam not doin love again o! grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Shift small tahrah is joining us one more space left to faint grin Who wan faint mat dey o

And the girl is smiling *faints again*
*faints 3 times* *comes around* *still dazed*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Instead make u give us mouth to mouth resuscitation grin
See as we they faint up and down
lol...mouth to mouth resuscitation no be bad idea, but shey I go do the guys mouth to mouth too?

No, no worry..na hot slap I go take revive the guys wey faint grin grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Victornezzar: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2017
people are not ashamed of wat dey do put on social media again
D Internet is being abused
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lolz..you all fainting when you aren't the victim grin God forbid, but if u were the victim wetim una go come do? grin grin grin grin grin
Thinking about it makes me feel like fainting.shocked shocked
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Lisaflex:

E say??!! Lo..gini? Ayam not doin love again o! grin
I no say make you no love ooo but love the right person, one who won't make you do things you not comfortable with, one who won't take you as others but see that special side of you and love you genuinely.. I believe true love exists smiley
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
love en! it's a big issues when u r Inlove cos u won't even think of bad day.... I get one babe like that dat I recorded our sex action on bed and even in bathroom too but now she don marry that she said she's blind then wen we r dating but as a Godly guy I don't need to bomb her sexy video out

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Thinking about it makes me feel like fainting.shocked shocked
pls...edakun, don't faint a third time oo it will be difficult to revive you the third time grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2017
I blame the guy for this childish decision .. the girl probably sent it with a good intention or out of love... sad
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
love en! it's a big issues when u r Inlove cos u won't even think of bad day.... I get one babe like that dat I recorded our sex action on bed and even in bathroom too but now she don marry that she said she's blind then wen we r dating but as a Godly guy I don't need to bomb her sexy video out
just delete them, that's the best thing a "Godly" person would do.
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I blame the guy for this childish decision .. the girl probably [b]sent[b] it with a good intention or out of love... sad
the guy actually took the pictures, she didn't send them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creamy Or Squirty,which Is The Best? / Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.