Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover (4395 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by ExAngel007(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2023
An Islamic cleric has shown his followers how his niqabi wife eats in public.

The TikToker shared a video of him and his wife going out together.

“Proudly Oko Eleha (husband of a niqabi),” he wrote in the caption.

Confused followers then asked how his wife eats in public with her entire face covered and he shared a video to show his wife passing her spoon of food under her face covering to feed herself.

Watch the video below.

View this post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CroOHD8Ak_s/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Ogiame: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2023
Kolomental!!!!

Religion don damage their sense of reasoning

30 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Jakumo(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2023
This masquerader's eating technique has got to rank high among the most idiotic and utterly pointless antics I have ever seen. To the fundamentalist husband of this Black Moving Object, I can only suggest he go one step further and simply BANISH the moving object from even venturing out of the house so that no part of the creature is EVER seen by any other human being.

Better still, the masquerade owner can go ahead and KILL the black moving object, then embalm it and bury it under the foundation of his house to ENSURE that even the sun is forever banned from shining on his jealously guarded property.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by marlow1962(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2023
No wonder most of them they get strong body odor, cover everywhere jam.

14 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2023
as long as I respect Islam when it comes to modesty, this is just an example of extremism in the religion... it was even commanded in the Qur'an and hadiths to do away with extremism.. wearing this is not compulsory or mandatory in the Deen.. and it's not meant to be forced either... it should be of the bride or woman's wish or will to do so herself... in fact, it's not necessary in Islam... just wear clothes that cover what God tells you to be covered and you're good to go. nevertheless, we now live in a world where people are being persecuted, oppressed and abused for being covered and people are being praised and seen as role models for being naked.

because of the strict laws and modesty in Islam, Islam has been able to preserve her culture and values compared to other religion... and it's also the fastest growing religion which will overtake Christianity.. before you argue blindly, a little research and checking of statistics will help you..

because of these facts, Islam countries are still one of the best in terms of culture and upholding moral values compared to other countries where moral decline, the fall of family and civilisation is being witnessed... Qatar not wanting to accept any LGBT bullshit is an example of why Islam is one of the strongest religion..

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:
No wonder most of them they get strong body odor, cover everywhere jam.
some of your actually think with your ass.. have you slept with one before?

anybody can smell irrespective of their mode of dressing if they don't take care of their body... think before you open your mouth.. hide your stupidity, don't let others know how foolish you are.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by marlow1962(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:

some of your actually think with your ass.. have you slept with one before?

anybody can smell irrespective of their mode of dressing if they don't take care of their body... think before you open your mouth.. hide your stupidity, don't let others know how foolish you are.
You just talk like fool like this so, no let fresh air touch your body.

8 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by marlow1962(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Bimbilla:
Maybe it's your mother body odor
At least I get mama, where your own? Abandoned child.

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by mytime24(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Covering their wives faces,
Bt visiting olosho house, backward people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2023
If you happen to be a Christian, just thank your star. Imagine what someone's daughter is going through because of religion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:
as long as I respect Islam when it comes to modesty, this is just an example of extremism in the religion... it was even commanded in the Qur'an and hadiths to do away with extremism.. wearing this is not compulsory or mandatory in the Deen.. and it's not meant to be forced either... it should be of the bride wish or will to do so herself... in fact, it's not necessary in Islam... just wear clothes that cover what God tells you to be covered and you're good to go. nevertheless, we now live in a world where people are being persecuted, oppressed and abused for being covered and people are being praised and seen as role models for being naked.

because of the strict laws and modesty in Islam, Islam has been able to preserve her culture and values compared to other religion... and it's also the fastest growing religion which will overtake Christianity.. before you argue blindly, a little research and checking of statistics will help you..

because of these facts, Islam countries are still one of the best in terms of culture and upholding moral values compared to other countries where moral decline, the fall of family and civilisation is being witnessed... Qatar not wanting to accepted any LGBT bullshit is an example of why Islam is one of the strongest religion..
To you this dress make sense? Suffocating someone's daughter. Shey na you Sabi Islam pass Pakistani,Irag, Afghanistan etc wey de cover everything. Just de Play. No body is dragging fastest growing religion in the world with you. Having morals and suicide bombing

12 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Jakumo(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:
If you happen to be a Christian, just thank your star. Imagine what someone's daughter is going through because of religion.

Trying to breathe in that heat must be a hellish experience, but anyone who signs up for that repression deserves the sentence they get awarded.

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

To you this dress make sense? Suffocating someone's daughter. Shey na you Sabi Islam pass Pakistani,Irag, Afghanistan etc wey de cover everything. Just de Play
did you read what I wrote or you just open your mouth? read it again, but this time slowly and with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

To you this dress make sense? Suffocating someone's daughter. Shey na you Sabi Islam pass Pakistani,Irag, Afghanistan etc wey de cover everything. Just de Play. No body is dragging fastest growing religion in the world with you. Having morals and suicide bombing
lol talking about terrorism, non Muslims were the propagators and instigators of most wars in history... go and check your facts... and besides the religion doesn't condone violence!! anyone carrying out an acts of terrorism with the name of Islam is not Muslim period! Islam is the only religion which says whoever kills a soul (anybody at all) unjustly, it's as though he has killed all mankind, and whoever saves a soul, it's as though he has saved all mankind... Qur'an 5v32

if they are bad as they claim and as the media deceived you to believe, why is the religion growing in terms of new members and converts? isn't it supposed to be the opposite? if it was bad, why are people leaving their religion for it?

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:

lol talking about terrorism, non Muslims were the propagators and instigators of most wars in history... go and check your facts... and besides the religion doesn't condone violence!! anyone carrying out an acts of terrorism with the name of Islam is not Muslim period! Islam is the only religion which says whoever kills a soul (anybody at all) unjustly, it's as though he has killed all mankind, and whoever saves a soul, it's as though he has saved all mankind... Qur'an 5v32

if they are bad as they claim and as the media deceived you to believe, why is the religion growing in terms of new members and converts? isn't it supposed to be the opposite? if it was bad, why are people leaving their religion for it?
Fastest this and that. The case of Deborah murdered in the name of your religion is still fresh in our memories yet they claim it doesn't justify killing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

Fastest this and that. The case of Deborah murdered in the name of your religion is still fresh in our memories yet they claim it doesn't justify killing.
guy learn to read... the answer you seek is already in the reply you quoted....

Christians too does bad things, Christians too kill.. most wars and terrorism in history were carried out by non muslims... does that mean Christianity is bad or Christianity encourages it? please when you read, open your brain... anyone who does an act of terrorism in the name of religion is not a true Muslim or christian period!! think for yourself.. don't let what you see in media brainwash you... don't be dogmatic

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:

guy learn to read... the answer you seek is already in the reply you quoted....

Christians too does bad things, Christians too kill.. most wars and terrorism in history were carried out by non muslims... does that mean Christianity is bad or Christianity encourages it? please when you read, open your brain... anyone who does an act of terrorism in the name of religion is not a true Muslim or christian period!! think for yourself.. don't let what you see in media brainwash you... don't be dogmatic
Imagine beheading someone and hearing God is the greatest. Guy haba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

Any wise man who loves life will take to his heels the instant he hears that terrible phrase "Alan's Snack Bar!"

6 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Reminderz: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

you see how you're dogmatic, see how you're comparing Arabic language and Islam together... Arabic is a language... it's not Islam... anywhere you see where Arabic it's written doesn't always mean Islam... anyone can speak Arabic, it doesn't make them muslims. please learn to think. it's very necessary...

most acts of terrorism done by Christians and non Muslims is far greater than what you can mention of, but because you depend on the media for the truth, you're being brainwashed just like the rest of your likes

if I kill someone and shout Jesus is lord, does that automatically make me a Christian or does that mean it was supported by Christianity? think my dear..

I won't reply you any further because you've failed to use your brain.
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Collins4u1(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2023
The first day I saw someone dressed like this in 2021, I thought suicide bombers were about to finish us all.

too much movie no good I swear grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Jozilinn: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2023
ExAngel007:
An Islamic cleric has shown his followers how his niqabi wife eats in public.

The TikToker shared a video of him and his wife going out together.

“Proudly Oko Eleha (husband of a niqabi),” he wrote in the caption.

Confused followers then asked how his wife eats in public with her entire face covered and he shared a video to show his wife passing her spoon of food under her face covering to feed herself.

Watch the video below.

View this post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CroOHD8Ak_s/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
As if he won't still marry another to add to her 😒😒😒

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by AyamGod23: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Its actually funny cos i was in the bank one day and one of these Muslim masquerades wanted to enter and the security refused insisting she must take off the mask for security purposes, she was saying gibberish then her husband insisted, before you know the mopol just cock gun,
they had to turn back and left.

I don't blame the bank, imagine in a case of theft or threat or crime occoured you will not know who's in the mask even if you check CCTV you will just see a masquerade moving about, no face.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Jakumo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
AyamGod23:
Its actually funny cos i was in the bank one day and one of these Muslim masquerades wanted to enter and the security refused insisting she must take off the mask for security purposes, she was saying gibberish then her husband insisted, before you know the mopol just cock gun,
they had to turn back and left.

I don't blame the bank, imagine in a case of theft or threat or crime occoured you will not know who's in the mask even if you check CCTV you will just see a masquerade moving about, no face.

I love stories with happy endings like this. Robbers and terrorists can use this idiotic disguise in Kadunaistan, but not in the south of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:

you see how you're dogmatic, see how you're comparing Arabic language and Islam together... Arabic is a language... it's not Islam... anywhere you see where Arabic it's written doesn't always mean Islam... anyone can speak Arabic, it doesn't make them muslims. please learn to think. it's very necessary...

most acts of terrorism done by Christians and non Muslims is far greater than what you can mention of, but because you depend on the media for the truth, you're being brainwashed just like the rest of your likes

if I kill someone and shout Jesus is lord, does that automatically make me a Christian or does that mean it was supported by Christianity? think my dear..

I won't reply you any further because you've failed to use your brain.
Tell me about Boko Haram,ISIS,EL QAIDAI,ALSHABAB ETC
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Artemis444: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:
Someone said it is the poor that suffers and takes it seriously. Look at Ronaldo in the heart of a Muslim country that " claims they don't support cohabitation " they have to make adjustments for him.
Though not verified that UAE have clubhouses and some places have lounge where rich Arab men do their fantasy with runz gals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Artemis444: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
DennisEche:

Tell me about Boko Haram,ISIS,EL QAIDAI,ALSHABAB ETC
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Kharol1234: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
You they cover your wife face but the look another person wife face..
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by DennisEche(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Artemis444:
Someone said it is the poor that suffers and takes it seriously. Look at Ronaldo in the heart of a Muslim country that " claims they don't support cohabitation " they have to make adjustments for him.
Though not verified that UAE have clubhouses and some places have lounge where rich Arab men do their fantasy with runz gals...
Confirm, leave that ode making case for the religion. Him think say na 1706 bc we de. Information is handy now and we can't we can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Oyadorf(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
mytime24:
Covering their wives faces,
Bt visiting olosho house, backward people

When the pot cooks, nobody hears but everybody clamour to the sound of the portal while pounding...

Who knows, maybe that's how the lady in Kaduna started....

Now the media won't see what you guys are doing behind camera now.

Bunch of hypocrite calling claiming to have CHRIST-LIKE attitude... undecided undecided
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by shegzhkn: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:
as long as I respect Islam when it comes to modesty, this is just an example of extremism in the religion... it was even commanded in the Qur'an and hadiths to do away with extremism.. wearing this is not compulsory or mandatory in the Deen.. and it's not meant to be forced either... it should be of the bride or woman's wish or will to do so herself... in fact, it's not necessary in Islam... just wear clothes that cover what God tells you to be covered and you're good to go. nevertheless, we now live in a world where people are being persecuted, oppressed and abused for being covered and people are being praised and seen as role models for being naked.

because of these facts, Islam countries are still one of the best in terms of culture and upholding moral values compared to other countries where moral decline, the fall of family and civilisation is being witnessed... Qatar not wanting to accept any LGBT bullshit is an example of why Islam is one of the strongest religion..
And what will Islam understand about culture and morality??
Re: Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover by Samajogs: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
This guys are just fools

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About / What Is The Best Way To Quit A Relationship : Over The Phone Or In Person / Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.