Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (60405 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by gokuu(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2017
From what I gather, it was consensual sex. What is the big deal?
Nigerians should learn to mind their own business.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by amazon14: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
If he was caught in the act , why forcing him to remove his clothing.

I see set up
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by amazon14: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
If he was caught in the act , why forcing him to remove his clothing.

Total set up
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
See as nairaland babes dey vex because dem blur the guy prick
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
crotonite:
Waiting for ur '10 ways to cheat with a married woman without getting caught' cheesy
Exactly baba.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
This one is a beginner.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Jackipapa: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
2 performed the act, where is the second?

Cast the first stone...............Jesus said!
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's a setup, I believe she was part of the plan to humiliate the man.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
yeanka007:
Chai, him neigbour wife, there is God o oo (in Mama peace voice),

Ff na me be the neigbour, na 2 option I go the man (cheater)
1. Make I slice him pennis with hot knife
2. Make I shot him baba ibeji (scrotum)
Scrotum or testicles?
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Peaceheart: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
My name is Lanre O, please I need prayer.

Call me please 09057276576
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bro Tosinshocked
I just dey joke ni oooo cheesy
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
crotonite:
Waiting for ur '10 ways to cheat with a married woman without getting caught' cheesy
Be like say na the next article be that shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so wrong... Why did they humiliate him like this.
He was simply obeying the Biblical principle of

Be your neighbor's keeper

He was only helping his neighbor keep her body and soul together...is that a crime?

no it is not a crime bro,can you borrow me your wife for a night?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by marooh: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can never be disgrace because of puna.
Tufiakwwa!
All this bad combination of food guys dey eat fit increase the Konji spirit..
Soymilk,suya, onion, kpomo etc...in the name of filling

grin
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by oruma19: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Where's the woman?
was a set up. I can bet the woman isn't the other man's wife. Nonsense.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
MY OWN CASE IS THIS:
I went a sister's shop (she sells food and drinks) and i met a very pretty young lady taking a bottle of stout. I sat at one of the chairs in the shop, then i started discussing with my sister. Suddenly this lady interrupted and asked my sister if i was his brother, she told her yes and the lady now said she has never met me in the shop before, my sister answered her maybe. Infact, i have tell her myself that i have never met her there before. Later, she brought out a cigareth and asked me if the smoke would disturb me, i said yes and then asked why she smokes, this where the story started.
" I am married to a man, 3 years my senior, with 3 kids, two of which i delivered in the U.S. My husband is not doing bad and i worked with U.N before my husband asked me to leave the job. I drive good car and a live comfortable life, but lacks companionship. I need companion because am lonely. My husband's family fight me always and the mother has pocketed the son." She continued with statements that i cannot type here.
I advised her to be prayerful and she should quit smoking and drinking, but she thundered that she has a tender heart that anytime issues come at home, which she cannot bear, drinking and smoking make her to withstand such situations.

Fast forward.... she asked for my number, i told her i did not have my phone number of heart, she collected my phone and dialed her number on it tovshow her phone number. When she was done drinking and smoking, she asked me to call her the following day so that we will discuss further. The following day, I refused to call her, then 2 days later, she called me that she wanted to see me, but i lied to her that i was not around, but will call her when i am back.

My fellows, i have vowed never to have anything sexual to do with a married woman. Beside, a smoker and drunk. Some women are evil, of which any disciplined man should avoid. My plan is to look for a female aquaintance, take her to the shop when the lady would be around to tell her this is my girl friend.

If i can resist a very pretty and young woman of this nature, who is promising me heaven and earth, every other man can resist a woman's invitation to a hotel.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitering:
Where is the woman let's shame her too?

The guy will ever live to regret his actions

Most married women this days are LovePeddler terrorizing young boy.

The fact remains that, is very difficult for a young man to ask a married woman out for a date. For a guy to make such advances, the woman must have showed those evil signs towards the guy.

True..... Been there but didn't do that!! grin
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
The man should sue them
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
I just wonder these couples that cheat in marriage. The rate of infidelity in marriages now is high.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Plasme(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
Hmmm. I'm forced to ask how the married man gained access to their room and catch them in the act. Or, don't hotels protect the privacy/identity of their customers.

Good question. I smell setup.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
No respect for marriage anymore cry i blame the woman.

Cheating is sweet
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Plasme(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
It takes two to tango so why humiliating only the man leaving the woman, if it is not setup.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by iamDaisy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesuave10:

Cheating is sweet
Well done angry

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
i sense a setup

Very intelligent observation.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by zidek(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Delta state with women matter, this one weak men, though i no see anything unclad!
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
These kind of things makes one think twice about marriage

U go out everyday and still get beaten by the rain, does that stop you from going out?

U never talk wetin dey fear u
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by friendl: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why na only the man dey disgrace ?What about the woman
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have said it here before that when a man sleeps with another man's wife, 99% of the time, it is the woman that gives the green light because even a mad man knows it is a no go area. This man's beating will be trippled if the woman's husband discovers the man's piston is twice his own. He go vex say you wan kill my wife? He go vex more if after the beating the man piston no gree go down. He go say you see, so na drug you take sleep with my wife?As if say e get the one wey good for there.
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage which has gone viral online shows how a married man was stripped unclad and totally disgraced after he was caught in a hotel with his neighbour's wife in Delta state. The husband of the woman in question and his 'goons' stormed the hotel room to catch the man 'in the act'. They resorted to humiliating the man as they forced him to remove his clothes and pose for the camera.

The married man revealed that it was the woman (his neigbour's wife) who invited him to the hotel as he begged for mercy. The pleas fell on deaf ears - with his 'captors' beating him and also forcing him to call his sister to tell her what happened.

Some online users have been left enraged by this as the woman who was nabbed with the married man was nowhere to be found in the video. Only the man was disgraced despite two people being involved in the act...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-disgraced-caught-neigbours-wife-hotel-delta-photos.html
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
so they disgraced only the man? eh? what about the woman.does she not deserve to be disgraced too?

Anyway they can disgrace the guy all they like it would not stop the woman from sleeping with another guy. infact next time they will be more discreet, the disgrace won't deter them.
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
I smell set up here.
The woman invited the guy to come and meet her in the hotel room.
They were caught, the man was disgraced but the woman was nowhere to be seen
Even if it was a set-up, the woman already has a dent on her name. She is in the same business with the man. QED
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Gfish: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chai! people wicked o. See the kind tool this guy wan use knack person wife shocked
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blame women, what exactly do we women what, Marriage or single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.