Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60427 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ObiOmaMu: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Vinshu(f): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin

253 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
this is why some ladies don't believe love exist.
so sorry ma'am.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Strahovski1(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2016
E don happen shocked shocked shocked See gbege lipsrsealed. Asuo27, comman see something cheesy
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by andreernest28(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya story that touches,move on my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by xynerise: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Where is that girl that wants to sponsor her boyfriend to go to Amelica? grin

It keeps occurring

27 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Princejboy(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
i feel like crying .....the story is touching

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by funnynation(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Anyway both of them no try sha but did they agreed on marriage issue before she sponsor him? We can't conclude untill we hear from the boy. Abeg who get the boy contact?
*In another thought, that guy deserve to punished*

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tempest01(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin

You type as if you are unstable.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
She was his God ordained sponsor not wife.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by BoiledHead(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:

Retar.d

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2016
sad eiya. *cleans tears*

make she sef go look 4 1 guy wey go spend money on top am, make she sef come dump am. So e go be 1-1 grin lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
kai..This Egon Taiwo wicked oo sad

Na thunder go faya am last last.. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by coyy(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
it is well..hmmmm.

humans sha. u no wan marry person, and u dey deceive her for three good years..

chai

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:
E don happen shocked shocked shocked See gbege lipsrsealed. Asuo27, comman see something cheesy
Swthrt good mrnin!. grin
All these girls will never learn.
Humans can be so ungrateful.
Don't spend a fortune on some1 you're dating them no go hear.

The way God will punish that Taiwo, i'm sure he will eventually look for her to seek for forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
He made u his own ATM machine.. sad

Karma is not a mere biitch anyway... Soon he'll pay back everything from this lady.. cool she shud jiz chill and move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by soberdrunk(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Chai!!! Bad investment sad sad Egbon Taiwo ko da ooooo!! angry angry but why are women always quick to play the "after all i have done for you" card? That is why any babe i dey run show with i dey always keep record................. angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by iykekelvins(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
He was her fiancé.

Dude is wicked..

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
Did you read what she wrote up there at all?.
Smh.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by prettyesther20: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
yoruba demon angry

20 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by jackie3B(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
eyah.. ladies like dis r rare, so heartbreaking,,,,,dearie don't worry in no time he would regret his actions,u really did a good tin by helping run away fiance,, u pass am by far..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by AfricanApple(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
but why the deception of love... you need to think before you talk. what he did is wickedness to the core

if the case was reversed, you would readily insult the girl

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecided…this is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you have an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by firstking01(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
It's curses.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by villareal15(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Shiiit

Sorry babe.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Synzu(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2016
xynerise:
Where is that girl that wants to sponsor her boyfriend to go to Amelica? grin

It keeps occurring

Cc: gudbadgyal gringrin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Synzu(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo, it will never be well with you.“

We have checked the names and as usual, we are not disappointed. Its the usual demons culprits. gringrin

NCAN, Owerri Chapter. cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Laveda(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Jeez do you have sense at all? Did you read everything she wrote there?

She said they've been dating for 3years and she's been helping him, got married and still telling her he loves her..

Its not a must you comment on every thread.. Cause this here? Makes no sense.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by NOBODYY: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo reppin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
There's always an expectation in every freebie...poor lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / My Top Cuties On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.