Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' (67717 Views)

How I Arrested Pastor, Others Who Wanted To Dupe Me Of $125m – Umahi / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ChristyB(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
As in eh!! who never enter okada before now? Does it matter how you get your job done? person don tire for this gist sef.

Realkenny:
Why the man dey repeat say e enta okada. Na new tin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by burkingx(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
ayenitre:
Truth of the matter is that he might not contribute anything to Evans' arrest other than the fact that he's a police boss. Clue: look how happy he's willing to appear in a photo op., showing hes a publicity craving bureaucrat. Most influencers in the workplace don't crave attention and publicity for themselves, they let their work speak for itself.

Similarly, Imo state police commissioner claimed the credit for shooting down robbery suspect at Zenith bank Owerri, whereas the leaked footage revealed it was a brave lone officer on duty, who later died 2 months after the incidence.

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by notoriousbabe: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
See as him dey happy because him catch one small chicken .mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by notoriousbabe: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Realkenny:
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by DSoj(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
10 years on his trail?

THATS BULLCRAP

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
coolfredo:
u know how much cash and asset him get, when u think of that to kill ur self go tire u... na poor and frustrated people they kill them selves
Rich people also commit suicide.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ooshinibos: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
secret service men should not be shown in public ..Nigeria !!!!!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by almarthins(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57695499][/quote]

Evans kidnap any member of family before?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ALAYORMII: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Realkenny:

For someone like him, he sees taking bike (Okada) as something beneath him that's why he's emphasizing the taking Okada part.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Jarus(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Abba Kyari is a big liar...

You were on his trail for 10years indeed undecided

The police and SARS would never have caught Evans if not for that escapee victim who blew the lid.

Nigeria will be better when the police start speaking the truth.

Isn't that part of intelkigence gathering?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by emerged01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
ekensi01:
Incase it enter fp just want to tell all the yorubas that am now free from tribalism.

Wishing the yorubas a nice day.
Good decision.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by FBIL: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
The use of General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) and Geographical Positioning System (GPS) through your Android Phones in collaboration with MTN, GLO, ETISALAT etc has helped Abba Kyari in tracking down these criminals. There's no magic! Most Police officers are educated illiterates aversed to technology.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Sirpaul(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
you dae intelligent baaa make dem catch you
you go no say this life na two
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by TinaAnita(f): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
All the credit should go to the Escapee not the police. Stop trying to score cheap points Oga kyari, Evans wouldn't be on your net if not for the escaped victim

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by oodua1stson: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oga police blowing his own trumpet like elephant.

If not for the whistle blowing sell out in his crew you'll never catch him. You can't catch what you don't know or see.

And btw, why is this guy's head shiny shaven since dem arrest am? Abi police department shave am steady ni. Maybe na him hair the power de like Samson
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by naaija: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by donbenz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
All these ipods (Evans brothers) don't wanna leave the north. We don't want you anymore angry 8shege
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by burkingx(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
almarthins:

Evans kidnap any member of family before?

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by burkingx(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
oodua1stson:
Oga police blowing his own trumpet like elephant.

If not for the whistle blowing sell out in his crew you'll never catch him. You can't catch what you don't know or see.

And btw, why is this guy's head shiny shaven since dem arrest am? Abi police department shave am steady ni. Maybe na him hair the power de like Samson

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by akanbiaa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
prospero5:
but the officer's identity should also be a thing of security now. why expose the guy's location? we all know how criminals secretly go after security agents. please, intelligence should take note
Abba Kyari is from Maiduguri he has all the tactics and intelligence to protect himself and family to the best of his ability.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ibkguy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
evans shud be used like......Raymond Reddington | The Blacklist
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
An Aboki cop defeated a Igbo criminal... grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ensamy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
For 10yrs!!!!
Abba kyari don get PhD for Evansology with major in kidnapping.
4 yrs First Degree and , 2 yrs M.Sc and 4yrs PhD. All together 10yrs.
Hmmmmmmm grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Langbasa: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The police and SARS would never have caught Evans if not for that escapee victim who blew the lid.

Thank you, you made sense for once.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
10 years no be beans ooo...
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ibinaboonline: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
I disagree that this criminal is very smart. If he was, he would have a solid attorney on retainer. He wouldn't even say a word during and after his arrest. Believe me, he'd probably not spend a year in jail. How many of his crimes can be judiciously proven in a court of law? The man was arrested in his mansion not at a crime scene. Instead he starts yapping to the police and reporters. I'd expect a man of his caliber to have the most expensive legal team this nation can offer on retainer bc a day like this is to be expected for his line of work. And they say he's smart. For where? Just a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by kayo80(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
How come Evans did not commit suicide after the warning shots from the police.

Lol! cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by maklelemakukula(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
ekensi01:
Incase it enter fp just want to tell all the yorubas that am now free from tribalism.

Wishing the yorubas a nice day.
lol
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ibinaboonline: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
ibkguy:
evans shud be used like......Raymond Reddington | The Blacklist
This one no get that kind brain like redington
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by DisGuy: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
10 years

but he said he came back from South Africa in 2007...
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ZUBY77(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol.
This Kyari said we wont believe he had to take Okada?
Why not take train?
What else is the fastest means of transport in Rural Nigeria if not okada?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Humbledude(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
This guy emphasising so much on taking commercial motorcycle, are we suppose to clap for him or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.