Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' (67714 Views)

How I Arrested Pastor, Others Who Wanted To Dupe Me Of $125m – Umahi / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by belcom10(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Realkenny:
Why the man dey repeat say e enta okada. Na new tin
me I dnt knw o.,weldaa okada na new thing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by kelliazy(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Flexherbal:
For 10 years!

“We have been following him, through intelligence gathering and surveillance, but we have always lost him. He is a very intelligent criminal with a very sound IQ, I must tell you,” he said.

But on a serious note,is ten yrs not much to monitor a cruel criminal like Evan??...
Just wish they can arrest our polithiefians like this too....d likes of saraki,Amechi,OBJ&uncle Jonah

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by kunletexs: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Sir, in developed countries, you don't comment on a case that is ongoing.
two, since it is an intelligent issue, you should be discrete in your discussion and dealings, now you showed your face, what is the probability that you won't be attacked by other evil men?
thirdly, what happened to the term "operational secrets"?

there have been many account on how he was arrested:

police said they were engaged by evans' men in a gun battle
evans said he came out and saw police and ran back to finish up himself then was arrested by the man that followed him
this boss said he instructed them to fire shot into the air, ... but silent on evans returning fire o!

which version should we believe?

over to the man at the top of affairs, if your iq can carry it
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by yinkslinks(m): 2:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Fake bloggers but you also told us he started his business in 2015. Now it's been on the look out for 10yrs
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by sorepco(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
So as a hunter if u somehow kill an elephant at okitipupa u will not take a pic with ur kill??
Anoda man go take him pic come claim say na him killam na!

unitedsurv:
can you imagine undecided police n money sha so becos Evans na billionaire na hin make Abba post with am like a celebrity or ayam nor understanding o undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by prospero5(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
akanbiaa:
Abba Kyari is from Maiduguri he has all the tactics and intelligence to protect himself and family to the best of his ability.
my brother, leave that thing. is he not human?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by akanbiaa(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
prospero5:

my brother, leave that thing. is he not human?
Nuhu Ribadu too is human yet the Criminals he stepped on their toes could do him no harm
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by MrGoc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
feeloscar:
big abi small mouth?
. . . Lolz. . . Na small mouth joor.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Roon9(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Abba Kyari is a big liar...

You were on his trail for 10years indeed undecided

The police and SARS would never have caught Evans if not for that escapee victim who blew the lid.

Nigeria will be better when the police start speaking the truth.

Lols! Vindicated

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Abba Kyari is a big liar...

You were on his trail for 10years indeed undecided

The police and SARS would never have caught Evans if not for that escapee victim who blew the lid.

Nigeria will be better when the police start speaking the truth.
Hummm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.