Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' (67716 Views)

How I Arrested Pastor, Others Who Wanted To Dupe Me Of $125m – Umahi / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by einsteine(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
You watch too many movies. In Nigeria, violent criminals don't get the luxury of legal representation. They are tortured until they sing. After they have confessed, they would then be allowed to get a lawyer.

ibinaboonline:
I disagree that this criminal is very smart. If he was, he would have a solid attorney on retainer. He wouldn't even say a word during and after his arrest. Believe me, he'd probably not spend a year in jail. How many of his crimes can be judiciously proven in a court of law? The man was arrested in his mansion not at a crime scene. Instead he starts yapping to the police and reporters. I'd expect a man of his caliber to have the most expensive legal team this nation can offer on retainer bc a day like this is to be expected for his line of work. And they say he's smart. For where? Just a common criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by whizzler: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
prospero5:
but the officer's identity should also be a thing of security now. why expose the guy's location? we all know how criminals secretly go after security agents. please, intelligence should take note
I tell u!!! D guy don turn celebrity when he should be faceless. Too bad!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by luckysparks(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ibinaboonline: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
einsteine:
You watch too many movies. In Nigeria, violent criminals don't get the luxury of legal representation. They are tortured until they sing. After they have confessed, they would then be allowed to get a lawyer.

There are all kinds of criminals. That's why I refered to the kinds at Evan's caliber. The music won't be the same like others. The first thing he would have done is call his lawyer when his home was besieged. But I get it. I sound like I watch too many movies. Naija na zoo...

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by jclassiq(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
dis evans tori don give man pinkin belle sef!

how many months??
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Mrprints(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very true? Maybe dis nah Abba Kyari

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by sinola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
This guy called Abba Kyari self.He is singing praises of himself too much on this issue.
He always said ,''how i...." for all intent and purposes,he should have been saying,''how my team....'' Does he think he would have done it alone without those nameless policemen that are busy taking selfie with Evans.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
The day Nigeria police speak the truth I will personally put down my dog.

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by SkinnyDude(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
i counted OKADA' hundred times here..
mtcheeew!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by IMASTEX: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Flexherbal:
For 10 years!

“We have been following him, through intelligence gathering and surveillance, but we have always lost him. He is a very intelligent criminal with a very sound IQ, I must tell you,” he said.

Yet government is encouraging in breeding more of his kind by not gainfully engaging graduates. The nation is seating on a time bomb. Evans is just one and you "police" find it hard to catch, wait until they are in thousands
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Yeligray(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hunger d wire person here una d talk evans...mtchewww. If the government likes it should provide employment for the youths if not more 'evans' are coming.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Yeligray(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria will run out of kyari and more 'evans' will be established if the issue of unemployment is unattended to... By the way where is the president sef.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=57688089]For 10 years!

“We have been following him, through intelligence gathering and surveillance, but we have always lost him. He is a very intelligent criminal with a very sound IQ, I must tell you,” he said.

This Abba Kyari sounds like a fan of Evans
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by praise1705(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
prospero5:
but the officer's identity should also be a thing of security now. why expose the guy's location? we all know how criminals secretly go after security agents. please, intelligence should take note

to enter bike is a big deal now abi?

all I see is someone who wants personal glory, fame n accolades.

a wise secret agent doesn't expose himself to the public, wen people start doing him strong thing
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ekensi01: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
nurshah:

grin grin grin grin lwkmd oooooo rotf... Its okay ..me sha I still don't like.... lipsrsealed
You don't like what? my decision?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ekensi01: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Am happy you are free from tribalism, it's hard functioning on a half brain, good to know you have a full brain now.
I know that some people will still insult me.
Which kind of person are u? someone just change and u still went on to insult him why?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Officialzoe: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
The part he said he carried Okada is inconvenient. Biko carrying Okada is normal jere
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.thepointng.com/funny-things-i-did-to-arrest-evans-kidnap-kingpin-kyari-irt-boss/
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by feeloscar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrGoc:
This Evans story don tire person

Abeg who get pin charger?
big abi small mouth?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by kidnapa: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.thepointng.com/funny-things-i-did-to-arrest-evans-kidnap-kingpin-kyari-irt-boss/

Typical mallam......... Bragging on top of incompetence.
It will take me 60 days to arrest any kidnapper.

all you need to do is to record the serial numbers of the "ransom" money.
Alert Major banks and BDC to be vigilant on the serial number.
Make the serial number known to the public and reward anybody that bring information like 10,000 naira to one single bill or note. It will look like whistle blowing business of LAI Mohammed.

Police in civilized countries and Asia are more successful because there is always a monetary reward for any information.
Asia govt recruit Okada and Taxi drivers as secret police. Paying them salary.
In Asia any individual or police that bring information to drug arrest will be paid minimum of $500 depending the size of the drugs.

Nigeria police should work with Okada and Taxi drivers as undercover police. They can pay them per information if not on monthly salary bases.
If they say any citizen that bring vital information that lead to criminal arrest should be paid 20,000 naira. Crime will disappear from street and police will spend less or ammunition

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by sunnysunny69(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
ekensi01:
I know that some people will still insult me.
Which kind of person are u? someone just change and u still went on to insult him why?
sorry
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ebby9z(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is it that the arrest has intoxicated these officers or they were never trained to be discreet? What's the unheard of thing in taking okada to catch a criminal. People have had to remain under water, remain inside trash trucks, cross - dress...all in a bid to catch criminals and heavens have not fallen. Do they think it's wise to expose themselves unnecessarily like this? This is so stupid

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Josh1501626(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jay542:
It's your job man. Your IQ must be at its peak when on that uniform. We must commend you all the same...
keep the good working to safe nigeria shocked grin angry
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by oodua1stson: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57696411][/quote]I'll hit your mouthwith my dick cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Larrybabs55555(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Well done sir
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by blackface123: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm na wah for Naija police. 10yrs hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by gloryman91: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Double Brains, kudos to both, Abba Kyari my man in this job since inception.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by coolfredo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
spencekat:
Rich people also commit suicide.
how many in a 1000 people?
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by ademasta(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Na so
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Abba Kyari is a big liar...

You were on his trail for 10years indeed undecided

The police and SARS would never have caught Evans if not for that escapee victim who blew the lid.

Nigeria will be better when the police start speaking the truth.
I didn't see any lie based on what he said and what you said here. Except that he didn't mention how they came about knowing Evans whereabouts. The information you chose not to share doesn't qualify as a lie. Though, I know you have sympathy for Evans, association by tribe.
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by Ubiquity: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2017
lalasticlala:

Please i want to ask a question; Had the pharmacist they abducted not escaped through the awesome grace of God at work, would they have even gotten that close? So why attribute it to the tact or smartness of the officer in charge, to the extent of even promoting him, i don't see the point. Instead of praising the pharmacist for bravery and thanking god for his wonders we are celebrating these officers like they started and finished the operation with expertise instead of sheer coincidence...
Re: Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' by darepapi: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Evans up and down!!!!! enough of this kingpin jare angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.