Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship (1047 Views)

This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused / I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison / Can A Guy Escape From Friendzone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by I888(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
My people I have seen o. So a while back I came across this post. Please read and tell me what you can call this brother.

A lady shared this post and I will like you to read and share your thought.

I am actually loved
Sometimes I am slow to notice who loves me... so I have this male friend Dee and we talk almost everyday, I know to call him when I'm in a fix like the day I was with some mischievous friends and we had more than enough to drink, it was late and I didn't want to get in a cab cos of safety so I called Dee and he was there in less than 10 minutes (he did James Bond)

One time I was at a supposed friend's place and he used weed to cook, I knew something was off and immediately called Dee and he was there like me Angel. One time I went out on a date and didn't like how I looked, I called Dee and he brought his shirt for me to change into.

Dee is the one I call last minute to pick me from the airport or drop me off and he wont complain... Dee is the one I call to bring me waffle sandwich and he would leave his place, go to Silverbird and get the waffle sandwich and milkshake and then bring to me Where ever I might be...

I never took it to mean Dee loves me like "that" until yesterday when a friend told me I was torturing Dee, I was shocked. Then I actually realised it's true, he loves me yet he picks my dresses whenever I am going on dates, he listens as I tell him how the dates go, he smiles when I tell him I might like my date and he never complained. Yesterday i called Dee and asked him if he loves me and he said "You my special muse and that's all you need to know" I was surprised, how can I have been so blind and ignorant? I called him just now and asked why he never told me how he felt and he said

"You are so whimsical and always happy, I will take your constant smile and mischief than to tell you and ruin it in future, we are better as best friends because I know I will always have you. Do you love me that way?

I could have lied and said yes to make him feel temporarily better but I know he deserves more than a temporal feeling. So i told him the truth, I have come to see you as my person... He said he knows and still loves me regardless. So this is me feeling all warm with a satisfied smile and deep sigh. It feels good to know I am loved without expectations.
Okay bye, lemme face my work.

Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by lookatew: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm

Let dat guy's name be changed 4rm Dee to something else like Q or Eff.

He's a disappointment to all D's around d world.

Dat's all
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by drnoel: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Falls from thread. It is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by I888(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
drnoel:
Falls from thread. It is finished
bros, the guy fall men hand I swear. Chai!
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by bamosagie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
One day she will wake up and realize she actually love Dee more than he love her but it will be too late because he will be with someone else or she will be married to someone she love less.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by I888(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamosagie:
One day she will wake up and realize she actually love Dee more than he love her but it will be too late because he will be with someone else or she will be married to someone she love less.
really? Same girl who shared another story of how she often told her uni love "It's over" because he loved her more than she loved him.

That girls is wild and have ample supply of men hitting on her from time to time. Did you notice how she always told Dee about her dates? A grand example of a friendzone nigga, u are always the earpiece.

When she is in trouble, she calls on him. Imagine being in a place at wild hours, even witha guy that put weed into her stuff.

Those kind of girls are all for fun and they always marry the good guys after exhausted time with bad boy.

Now here is the twist: She might end up marry or dating Dee after the fun and wildness with dem bad boys. Such is the fate with guys like Dee and he loves her wildness but will turn down a girl as cool as he. Isn't our world a beautiful place? smiley

But to be honest, you shouldn't blame her. She did at least ask the dude but he was not courageous enough to accept. At that point, i believe she would have given him a chance for dating but dude dey form "good boy" so whose fault is it? A girl is too busy to even notice you love her God used someone to open her eyes and she did what is wise thing to do by asking him. Instead of saying yes, him dey form mr. Nice guy.

Dude fall all men hand.
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by Ogaezy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God this "Dee" is not related to me.... I don't condone stupidity
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by ndujekwu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Me: Dee, come here, don't be afraid, come close,.... ngwa kneel down, and repeat after me

Lord, give me sense, give me sense, by fire, by fire by fire

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by I888(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
ndujekwu:
Me: Dee, come here, don't be afraid, come close,.... ngwa kneel down, and repeat after me

Lord, give me sense, give me sense, by fire, by fire by fire

angry angry angry
lmaooo...
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by I888(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Ogaezy:
Thank God this "Dee" is not related to me.... I don't condone stupidity
ah bros. Na wa o.
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by Gebbson007(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Nw Mr Dee wre ever u r nw raise up ur hands and repeat after me

Evry spirit of mumuness
Evry spirit of earpiece
Ever spirit of guardian angel
Evry spirit of chairman of friend zoning in ma lyf father Lord ye channget name father change my name .... I wanna stop being dre fr unworthy ppl,wanna stp being friend zone..

Amen
Re: Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship by Gebbson007(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2017
D gel shud just compensate d Guy with a bleep

(1) (Reply)

New To Nairaland: Oya Come In Here And Welcome Me. / Can A Lady Here Tell Me She Has Never Cheated Sexually??? / Wrong Transaction:yansh No Go Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.