Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison (2344 Views)

I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by iamsammie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
So I've had this very good friend of mine and things got to a point I decided I wanted more and I asked my friend out. She then tells me that she is not looking for a relationship.
I was cool about it but we remained friends.

Recently, she jokingly said we should get together and start planning our future, and I was like don't make jokes like that if you ain't serious about it. Then she comes out and says she's serious about us.

So I'm thinking maybe she just released me from the friendzone prison and now I can have the girl of my dreams.

Who else thinks I'm the luckiest guy alive to have escaped friendzone prison?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by blackboy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
well guess u both know what u want. make it work
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by RevenGeMission: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
I think she needs something and once she gets it , you are back in that place

17 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by FRANNN: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hahahahahaha....

Who knows why I'm laughing? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Finally someone is getting hooked! grin. You are the luckiest, safest and most accurate back up plan ever. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
FRANNN:
Hahahahahaha....

Who knows why I'm laughing? grin
op na backup guycheesy. The babe main guy wey she be wan start life with don dump hercheesy..hence op is her spare keycheesy and op is jubilating.enuf to make someone bust laghingcheesy.

14 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nofav0rs(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Should we tell him? cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by iamsammie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Should we tell him? cheesy cheesy
Tell me what?

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by FRANNN: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
lefulefu:
op na backup guycheesy. The babe main guy wey she be wan start life with don dump hercheesy..hence op is her spare keycheesy and op is jubilating.enuf to make someone bust laghingcheesy.
On point, bro grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Don't you put off you generator when power comes back? She's just trying to resort to a back up. A back up will always be a backup.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nofav0rs(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
iamsammie:

Tell me what?
The truth cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by iamsammie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The truth cheesy cheesy
Well I already know the truth and the truth is that some guys do have side chicks and eventually they do upgrade the side chicks to the main chick so if it's something guys do then why is it so weird when the lady does it
I know some guys who will see a lady who already has a boyfriend and they will still be begging her to be a side guy just to hit it

3 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Stallion93(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
iamsammie:
So I've had this very good friend of mine and things got to a point I decided I wanted more and I asked my friend out. She then tells me that she is not looking for a relationship.

Recently, she jokingly said we should get together and start planning our future, and I was like don't make jokes like that if you ain't serious about it. Then she comes out and says she's serious about us.

So I'm thinking maybe she just released me from the friendzone prison and now I can have the girl of my dreams.

grin girls been thinking their Nunu controls how the earth revolves around the sun, well Op whether u marry or not as soon as u explore that Oil well, You will have your revenge with them Side chicks
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by MrFriendzone(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
iamsammie:

To be equipped, read the book Mr. Friend Zone. You'll learn a lot from it.

Have a nice day.

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Delightful8(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Finally someone is getting hooked! grin. You are the luckiest, safest and most accurate back up plan ever. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You made me laugh real hard

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by konkonbilo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
iamsammie:

angry

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Assumptions dey say kills relationship..... Most idea we have about love and dislikes is only in our head humans are not predetermined beings thus changes and amendment is allowed
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by SyberKate(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
How come no lady wants to give this guy an advice.

Anyway here is what I think.
She obviously likes you enough to reconsider you as a partner.
So please don't ruin it by listening to all this nairaland f*uuck boys wey no get GF.
Don't make her feel like she made a mistake by opening up to you.
Be a man and take charge of the relationship and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Saff(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Every single lady has a back up plan. What do you think you are sir?

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by 2dice01: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
SyberKate:
How come no lady wants to give this guy an advice.

Anyway here is what I think.
She obviously likes you enough to reconsider you as a partner.
So please don't ruin it by listening to all this nairaland f*uuck boys wey no get GF.
Don't make her feel like she made a mistake by opening up to you.
Be a man and take charge of the relationship and enjoy the ride.
You spoke my mind indirectly cool

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Delightful8:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You made me laugh real hard
Glad i did grin grin
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I think she needs something and once she gets it , you are back in that place
i stamp these
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Fvcknames: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
U are wicked
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by nanauju(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yes start a relationship with her
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Fvcknames: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
iamsammie:

Well I already know the truth and the truth is that some guys do have side chicks and eventually they do upgrade the side chicks to the main chick so if it's something guys do then why is it so weird when the lady does it
I know some guys who will see a lady who already has a boyfriend and they will still be begging her to be a side guy just to hit it
Bro I know anything anyone says here would probably not change ur mind, but if she sees what she prefers, she'll leave u faster than Saraki left apc
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
She's just activating plan B when the plan A has failed

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by 49cents(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2018
iamsammie:

Lol...just be calm and cool about it though.... enjoy the friendship and all her to be free
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Femiblacky(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Welcome back

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies, drama Journals, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2018
my friend how old are u
Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by Evagbosoria: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2018
WAIT.......and this advice is coming from a married woman. Don't be fast to start the relationship with her immediately......just observe things first, so you don't look too desperate, keep the friendship within limits too, see her less, call less, just form small indifference but still be nice to her. Trust me, she'll start wondering what's happening with you and going out of her way to show you she's really ready and that you're not a backup plan she can come and go to anytime. Just give it about 2-3 months tops before starting anything with her. Let her wait small afterall she made you wait. I wish you guys the best, you sound like you're really in love.....young love.....bless.....

iamsammie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison by phemmyfour: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2018
iamsammie:

she turned you to last resort

(1) (Reply)

"Igbo Guys Takes Care Of Their Babe Than Yoruba Guy Who Destroy It" - Lady Says / . / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.