Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (62126 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Who's this one drink a glass of water sweetie and pick a fight with someone else.Nobody got time for ya

Lolz. See this idiot forming familiarity with @Tonto Dike cheesy cheesy

Mgbeke feeling funky. Common gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by ikp120(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
ednut1:
remember to sign divorce papers. bigamy (twice) is an offence . this guy just use d babe for fame. he knew how it was going to end. mumu couple
Didn't you read where he stated that he wasn't legally married to Tonto? Or did I interpret what he said wrongly?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by adetes: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
This issue of actress tired me, news abt them every dam day, pls guys if u cant cope wit celebrity u better let it go, they r teaching us wat w sudnt do still they r d one doing worst, it means they r teaching us nothing.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by zelexotunla(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
A part of me is telling me Tonto is angry of something which has to do with been used by Churchill to have a good platform for his charity foundation. She was manipulated into dis, the guy is rich no doubt but he needs fame and thats what Tontoh did for him. This may trigger Tontoh's level of bringing d guy down. But in all I dislike all childish acts.

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by ikp120(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
she pushed ur mum down n she is stl alive to take ur baby

u r a weakling, no wonda she collectd the babi.....

shame no dey catch u....

wich kain yeye man b dis

STRENGTH FALL ON U JST AS LOVE FELL ON ME WEN I SAW TRUSTYSHOESS
So he should have beat the hell outta her? Or shot her dead?

What exactly were you trying to say?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
she pushed ur mum down n she is stl alive to take ur baby

u r a weakling, no wonda she collectd the babi.....

shame no dey catch u....

wich kain yeye man b dis

STRENGTH FALL ON U JST AS LOVE FELL ON ME WEN I SAW TRUSTYSHOESS

Get a life zombie, he's saying the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Short man..wife beater angry
Tonto's crush Spotted...
Get a life man yu can't even see even her undies not to talk of the pussy
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by bettyLad(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
the only problem I saw here was the presence of a third party in their home regardless of who that person is .. oga Churchill your mama don do her own ,let her allow you enjoy your marriage .be a man that you are pls ..I wish you both can still make things work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
1acre:
awwwwwwwwwwwww. Churchill, you will be fine. Tonto Dikeh.. a DLINE GIRL ? No probs. Please move on !!
shoi, so dat girl na d line girl?.. No wonder.?. Chio, my broda @Churchill, u try.. Just leave d girl, she craze from background, n we understand, na dat leg she take twerk n wiggle enter nollywood, thinking say na dat eye she go take tear eye enter marraige, abuse n fight everything with disrespect inside a man house.. Tonto na small spoilt arrogant child na im dey worry her, e never clear for her eyez.. If its true all uv said churchill, i dnt think any sane man can keep dat girl under dsame roof, as it stands.. Anyone who plan marraige wit tonto wld have already known wat his goin into,..trying to try it is what i dnt understand in ur own part mr churchill, but i guess maybe probably d pregnancy,.? but i dnt know...but sometimes we guys try out certain girls even wen we perceive how nuts they are, but fink we can maybe at a point set their head straight n put it on a part of proper reasoning.. But most girls are sick, n like very sick..even though some might adjust due to knowing dat they cld really be wasting their time being stewpid.... But dat girl tonto never know anything.. Wen e go clear for her eyez from how it is, na she go dey ask wetin happen, wetin she do herself like dat, she go dey even beg people wey matter no concern... She dey learn.. N she go learn More about hard.. I just dey concerned about d little boy.. Tonto's pride, n foolishness has made her stupid, N there are lots of girls her type who are out there, who are not even on tv behaving exactly dsame way dis girl tonto is behaving...but as them dey watch, some fit dey lucky to use her reality craze learn.. But things contrary to dis na im still make me dey like mercy Johnson o..., i guess she understands womanhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

Lolz. See this idiot forming familiarity with @Tonto Dike cheesy cheesy

Mgbeke feeling funky. Common gerrout.
who is tonto dike Lol grin??some of all these Glorified "celebrities" you pple here see as Demigods are pple some of us here have interaction with once in a while without posting pictures and shii..
Well I don't blame you,online platforms like these gives lowlife razz b**tches like you the nerve and opportunity to talk anyhow to people that are far above their level in real life.well,celebrate the privilege of getting a reply from me tho cos you won't be getting any more.cheers kiss
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamOpemipo:
This one deep o
..as deep as the stupid write up...
How would someone marry Tonto dike and expect a PEACEFUL HOME....?

I can't recocile such
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by oshe11: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Y U dey call me Zombie....

I resemble saraki or omenkalives
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:
Lolz. Serial husband @Churchill, how market?... idiot.

How many relationships has your mum destroyed? Go screw your mother. Anuofia!
Stupid slay mama...
Smelling pussy
Get a life I'm sure ur current boyfriend can't stand that guy's money...
Fool...
U and Tonto should be living together...
Yu ave the same stupid and immature talks...
Fvck yu b!tch

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Trendirabingi:
shoi, so dat girl na d line girl?.. No wonder.?. Chio, my broda @Churchill, u try.. Just leave d girl, she craze from background, n we understand, na dat leg she take twerk n wiggle enter nollywood, thinking say na dat eye she go take tear eye enter marraige, abuse n fight everything with disrespect inside a man house.. Tonto na small spoilt arrogant child na im dey worry her, e never clear for her eyez.. If its true all uv said churchill, i dnt think any sane man can keep dat girl under dsame roof, as it stands.. Anyone who plan marraige wit tonto wld have already known wat his goin into,..trying to try it is what i dnt understand in ur own part mr churchill, but i guess maybe probably d pregnancy,.? but i dnt know...but sometimes we guys try out certain girls even wen we perceive how nuts they are, but fink we can maybe at a point set their head straight n put it on a part of proper reasoning.. But most girls are sick, n like very sick..even though some might adjust due to knowing dat they cld really be wasting their time being stewpid.... But dat girl tonto never know anything.. Wen e go clear for her eyez from how it is, na she go dey ask wetin happen, wetin she do herself like dat, she go dey even beg people wey matter no concern... She dey learn.. N she go learn .. I just dey concerned about d little boy.. Tonto's pride, n foolishness has made her stupid, N there are lots of girls her type who are out there, who are not even on tv behaving exactly dsame way dis girl tonto is behaving...but as them dey watch, some fit dey lucky to use her reality craze learn.. But things contrary to dis na im still make me dey like mercy Johnson o..., i guess she understands womanhood.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by oshe11: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
ikp120:
So he should have beat the hell outta her? Or shot her dead?

Whay exactly were you trying to say?

Any of d above or both wud av bn PERFECT
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is what happens when two kids get married

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by pastorcyrus(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
who is tonto dike Lol grin??some of all these Glorified "celebrities" you pple here see as Demigods are pple some of us here have interaction with once in a while without posting pictures and shii..
Well I don't blame you,online platforms like these gives lowlife razz b**tches like you the nerve and opportunity to talk anyhow to people that are far above their level in real life.well,celebrate the privilege of getting a reply from me tho cos you won't be getting any more.cheers kiss

See this keyboard lowlifer bikonu cheesy cheesy
Mgbeke feeling funky, pls greet @Tonto Dike when you run into her and say congrats to Beyonce and Jay-Z for me too.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hungry b!tch feeling like a superstar on Nairaland shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by coretechng1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Seun can carry on from where Churchill stopped since Tonto Dikeh has been his crush from time immemorial!

The chance that Churchill and Tonto will be back together is 1/2
But
The chance that this thread will reach the nairaland homepage is 1

Trust any thread having Tonto Dikeh in its caption on nairaland!
lol you guys can kill person with laughter.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Stupid slay mama...
Smelling pussy
Get a life I'm sure ur current boyfriend can't stand that guy's money...
Fool...
U and Tonto should be living together...
Yu ave the same stupid and immature talks...
Fvck yu b!tch

One of those kids abandoned by their folks that litrer Instagram begging @Churchill for peanuts...

Whatever happened to you kiddo, didn't happen on my watch. Can you go fvxk yourself now? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Sterope(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Two idi.ots!
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Mujtahida: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
On domestic violence - the conversation is usually tilted in favour of women and against men but for the conversation to fully cover all grounds let's factor in men who suffer truckloads of verbal abuse, children who suffer both physical and verbal abuses from parents and househelps and servants who suffer just too much in the hands of our gentle and sweet women folk.

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnemuka:
God is reserving the hottest part of hell for Yoruba men.
They will cheat on you, beat you blue black and lie against you. Its in their DNA... Cheap blackmail

How do you guys sleep at night sef?
Stupid Igbo b!tch.....
The man if fucking right

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:

Any of d above or both wud av bn PERFECT

It would have been, but unfortunately, men like you have no balls and are easily intimidated.

Btw, stop shouting!!

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Stupid Igbo b!tch.....
The man if fucking right

Stop shouting. Does your butt-hole still hurt?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

One of those kids abandoned by their folks that litrer Instagram begging @Churchill for peanuts...

Whatever happened to you kiddo, didn't happen on my watch. Can you go fvxk yourself now? grin cheesy
Too Dry b!tch try again...
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Can you stop whinnimg over @Churchill's little d!ck? Can you please make it stop?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by nonhuman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't blame tonto at all I only blame the Churchill the afonja guy that went on to marry somebody like tonto that everyone runs away from cos of her bad altitude . afonja too like woman eee especial the yellow paw paw even if na devil she be
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by oshe11: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

It would have been, but unfortunately, men like you have no balls and are easily intimidated.

Btw, stop shouting!!

Omase ooo.....

U dis gal, y r U looking 4 my trouble fa

u want my banana to fall on U
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Too Dry b!tch try again...

You can lube it up for easy penetration cheesy cheesy

Try KY gel and you can thank me later wink
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

Can you stop whinnimg over @Churchill's little d!ck? Can you please make it stop?
The nigga is fuvking right get that into yur cheap fish brain...
Supporting tonto wouldn't do yu any good...

If yu ain't happy?
Yu can come suck ma dick
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:

Omase ooo.....

U dis gal, y r U looking 4 my trouble fa

u want my banana to fall on U

Banana? Way too soft @Uncle oshe smiley I need something stronger cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.