Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR (63466 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by balanceofterror1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Liberal85:

Nice try but failed big time..No such thing as "a lame." With better education you may have nailed,dunce..

Chai, Mr dunce I am sorry to address you as a lame, I forgot that you walked in Apostle Suyamans's church after he prayed for you. More madness to you, have a nice shit my boy.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
donfineboi:

God will deliver you from your bitterness. And mind you, the fact that nairaland provides a medium where users can interact doesnt mean u have the right to spill the filthy slime from your mucus infected brain. I am way beyond your league in all ramifications.
Dont think every user here is a jobless bitter rant like your very pitiable self.
While I can only imagine what many of you are going through living in Nigeria. I still find time to pray for my country that someday we may get it right. But if the future is left in the hands of disoriented, disrespectful rants like your sorry self, what makes you any different from them?

I'm not one of those who engage in war on Nairaland but I will definitely book an appointment with you on this and expose your unfortunate life. It's common to seeing many Nigerians like you growing in divergence to their intelligence. I repeat, I will book an appointment after work.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
donfineboi:

God will deliver you from your bitterness. And mind you, the fact that nairaland provides a medium where users can interact doesnt mean u have the right to spill the filthy slime from your mucus infected brain. I am way beyond your league in all ramifications.
Dont think every user here is a jobless bitter rant like your very pitiable self.
While I can only imagine what many of you are going through living in Nigeria. I still find time to pray for my country that someday we may get it right. But if the future is left in the hands of disoriented, disrespectful rants like your sorry self, what makes you any different from them?
Scanning through your profile, you're Nobody who only thinks social media is an avenue to cook fame. You're one of the reasons I always fault the Nigerian education system because it doesn't make people to be intelligent. Android phone is now cheap, most apps including your dictionary is free but mere putting words together do not define your intelligence. Engage in constructive critics, let's create a thread for it and I will expose how unfortunate you're. Take the challenge or go to dust.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Liberal85(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Chai, Mr dunce I am sorry to address you as a lame, I forgot that you walked in Apostle Suyamans's church after he prayed for you. More madness to you, have a nice shit my boy.
Hahaha..Is that all you got? Learn to admit you got owned.Here's another word u could add to your poor vocabulary...Nitwit
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by chipower: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
emmasege:
Who cares what state he's in after plunging the nation into an unprecedented economic recession and hunger? His life or death is of no use to most reasonable Nigerians and if he's confirmed dead today, the woman in his other room and her kids can never go hungry and will still continue to live a very good life, while most of us will still be hustling for just one or two square meal.

So, it's better if he goes into history so we can have a breath of fresh air. Who knows, may be his successor will not be a bad luck and bad news like him.

i concur. A man with primitive mentality. He is an embodiment of wickedness. A pure Islamist. Imagine, an old man like buhari threatening youth corpers from the east to go and tell their fellow youths in the east to forget about Biafra or what happened to their parents will happen to them. Innocent children!!! He cannot add value to anything. Look at your country, nigeria. Buhari is curse personified.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Mabelenena(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... Mabel my baby.
How come?
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mabelenena:
How come?

Just kidding. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by slivertongue: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
SR no dey tire for this Buhari matter?
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:

Scanning through your profile, you're Nobody who only thinks social media is an avenue to cook fame. You're one of the reasons I always fault the Nigerian education system because it doesn't make people to be intelligent. Android phone is now cheap, most apps including your dictionary is free but mere putting words together do not define your intelligence. Engage in constructive critics, let's create a thread for it and I will expose how unfortunate you're. Take the challenge or go to dust.

You have said nothing man.....
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:

For your information I dont reside in Nigeria and most of my education was done abroad. I only visit Nigeria once a year during summer.... Visit my lovely parents and tend to my business ventures. So you see, I am way beyond your comprehension. Dont hate just try to heal.... One love kid
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 2:05am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:

I'm not one of those who engage in war on Nairaland but I will definitely book an appointment with you on this and expose your unfortunate life. It's common to seeing many Nigerians like you growing in divergence to their intelligence. I repeat, I will book an appointment after work.

Do you have a job?

Apart from spilling hate and showcasing your tribalic animosity on nairaland I doubt you have any paid job.
Why dont you try Npower heard its helping a lot of jobless youth around... tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 2:27am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:

donfineboi:
You have said nothing man.....
[quote author=donfineboi post=57735845]

For your information I dont reside in Nigeria and most of my education was done abroad. I only visit Nigeria once a year during summer.... Visit my lovely parents and tend to my business ventures. So you see, I am way beyond your comprehension. Dont hate just try to heal.... One love kid
I've spent my years reading the minds of people and I can only laugh at you. I can read between the lines, the level of your intelligence. You just have to learn that, social concepts are beyond your myopic intelligence and learn to ask questions so that you can learn and also know those who're talking before you think of any idea. Anyways, withdrawal is a good skill in war (cao cao) Goodbye.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 3:26am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:
[/b]

Lol. You having sleepless nights because of me. You should be asleep but... Anyway go back to sleep you need some rest.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 3:36am On Jun 22, 2017
ayufun:

[b]I've spent my years reading the minds of people and I can only laugh at you.[/b]I can read between the lines, the level of your intelligence. You just have to learn that, social concepts are beyond your myopic intelligence and learn to ask questions so that you can learn and also know those who're talking before you think of any idea. Anyways, withdrawal is a good skill in war (cao cao) Goodbye.

No wonder you are jobless....Instead of spending years on personal development and skills acquisition you busy chasing shadows...... Trying to read peoples mind. You must be a comedian...
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by PStacks(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You phools said worse about Jonathan and were celebrated.... Deal with that phool

that is how you know kids that lacks home training.. your phada is the phool here for letting you loose to nairaland.

ok..
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Clerverly: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
sahara reporters are becoming a junk paper
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Clerverly: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
see how ipob yoots celebrated Buhari's death!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Clerverly: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crownwealth19 you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by nwabobo: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Clerverly:
see how ipob yoots celebrated Buhari's death!
Clerverly:
sahara reporters are becoming a junk paper
Clerverly:
Crownwealth19 you see your life?

Soliloquy
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Clerverly: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Hate killed faster than cancer CrownWealth19....
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Daviddson(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Clerverly:
Hate killed faster than cancer CrownWealth019....
There's no difference between you and that guy. If any, it's that you use hate speech to defend X while they use the same hate to insult and wish him ill.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Clerverly:
Hate killed faster than cancer CrownW ealth19....
Are you alright?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.