Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR (63509 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
donfineboi:

I am wondering if you were raised by responsible parents or raised by kidnappers/armed robbers. If you can use such choice words to an elected president and an elderly only shows your poor upbringing and apparent moral decadence.
I feel sorry for the generation you represent....
I'm sure you don't go through university and your mind has not gone beyond your village ideology, let alone your feet will travel beyond. is buhari worth to be a leader in this civilized world if not for zoo. Analyze the attributes of leadership he possessed that can attract respect from a common Nigerian?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by prettyboi1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
bolanto24:

The wicked will know no sleep.
Exactly!....you will know no sleep. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by cumbak60: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

I learnt that he pronounced his wife's name as Aishawo instead of Aisha.

Can you imagine?.

Why can't you guys be civil for goodness sake? This is somebody's father. We should not descend this low, even if we don't agree politically, should not mean abusing an elder to score political points. angry
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by TimeMod1: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

Jesus Christ. Which school did you attend?
Correct my mistakes if any. memory serves me right but wouldn't say that of you.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by cumbak60: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Seun, do something about abusive posts on this forum. Its getting out of hand, and its not healthy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by riczy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Can you imagine?.

Lolest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by riczy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
But can he still have sex?

Aisha still needs him in the other room!!

one alhaji for Saudi don day arrange ha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Baroba(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
The merry go round will soon end, Osibanjo should prepare for his swearing in ceremony..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Timfreds(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
What a man sow he must reap. I have no pity for Buhari. He frustrated GEJ now he is frustrated himself.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by sukkot: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
dfrost:

sukkie, move your car go front small abeg shocked angry. I wan make behind you.

PS: *in hushed tone* sukkot go kill me today because I don quote am two times.
hold up make i push am. the engine no gree start grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ayufun: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
cumbak60:
Seun, do something about abusive posts on this forum. Its getting out of hand, and its not healthy at all.
You think Seun did not like it and still brought it to FP. Rotfl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by seguno2: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bakerdav:
Why are you pple wishing the man dead,with all this rumour, you better find better work to do

Did your useless messiah not wish Yar'Adua dead?
Karma is a bicth. It strikes back at an unexpected moment.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Getintouch2004(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is no news at all, we have moved on without him... voice impaired ooo, vision impaired, hormonal imbalance...we have moved on without him.

Carry go Osi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by osazsky(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:

so because you haven't heard from him, you develop a story. and you can't even stand a critic like me so you had to report me.
Fake news Sahara reporters.
but if sahara reporters carry dino news ur prik go stand but cos its against ur baba you pric nor gree get attention nigerians self na wah for una

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by balanceofterror1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
cumbak60:

Why can't you guys be civil for goodness sake? This is somebody's father. We should not descend this low, even if we don't agree politically, should not mean abusing an elder to score political points. angry

Mr man, if you're not happy GOAN die.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by mrsough(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Karma is indeed great, when you outside you don't open mouth to spill shiit.

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....

True talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by andyanders: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why cant we Nigerians be human enough to know that President Buhari is a human being and as our leader, we should all join hands and be praying for his recovery and not his death.

Is it because he is fighting corruption and those people who are corrupt see him as an enemy of this country?

We should pray for our leaders when they are sick. Buhari meant well but those surrounding him are the ones that needed to be prayed against them because some of them are sycophants and has no good interest for this country. Buhari God will see you through your health and if your health is not good enough to continue, you can bow and go back to stay with your loved ones till your time comes. God will keep you alive.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
ayufun:

I'm sure you don't go through university and your mind has not gone beyond your village ideology, let alone your feet will travel beyond. is buhari worth to be a leader in this civilized world if not for zoo. Analyze the attributes of leadership he possessed that can attract respect from a common Nigerian?

God will deliver you from your bitterness. And mind you, the fact that nairaland provides a medium where users can interact doesnt mean u have the right to spill the filthy slime from your mucus infected brain. I am way beyond your league in all ramifications.
Dont think every user here is a jobless bitter rant like your very pitiable self.
While I can only imagine what many of you are going through living in Nigeria. I still find time to pray for my country that someday we may get it right. But if the future is left in the hands of disoriented, disrespectful rants like your sorry self, what makes you any different from them?
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Feprakenltd: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
I wish Mr president quick recovery
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Still he won't resign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by immazion972: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
nextstep:

You're welcome to be angry and ask for his resignation (I do too, and agree wholeheartedly with your stance) but please refrain from pouring so much abuse on our President. He is our President, and abusing the person is an abuse on our Nation, and on us.
do you have a President or do you have a nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ade7063002666(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
YOUTH CAN DO IT
This nation is in trouble unless we can join hands to change the old leaders. Nigeria is one of the poorest countries of the world and this country is reputed to be the most corrupt country in the world today. We have sunk from being one of the leading middle-income countries to one of the lowest income countries of the world.
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is one of the highest in the world. Thanks to the western capitalism which reserves the meanest and dirty jobs of their systems to cutoff very poor countries like Nigeria. Fellow youths,we must all join hands to rescue our nation now shipping fast into the precipice. We must act now. Don't let all this old politicians deceive us again, graduate are on the streets in search of jobs that does not exist. Don't be fool with #1000 and a blow of rice been giving as stomach infrastructure by the government.
Youth unemployment stood at over 50% in Nigeria while youth stood at over 65% of the population. The face of youth reflects poverty, deviance, criminality, hopelessness, spiritual weariness and political lethargy. When we talk of the youth, we think of area boys, garage touts, domestic house helps, criminals, loafers, miscreants and others humiliated by the system of this nation. Youth howe no tomorrow to lead, The time is now.
The questions every Nigerian youth should pose to our office seekers and elected officials should be;
*** On transparency and compliance to due process, where do you stand ?
*** On increased derivation in revenue sharing, where do you stand?
*** On local government autonomy, where do you stand?
Do not let any political party or aspirant deceive you with promises of bridges where there is no river, insist that youth can do it.
Support and give us the opportunity. Youth can can do it.
#OBS2018#
#OBS4GOV#
#OBS MOVEMENT 2018#
OLOWO BABTOPE SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ngolokante(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Karma is indeed great, when you outside you don't open mouth to spill shiit.

You who wish another dead, May you never die... Karma!... karma!!... KARMA!!!

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by tuscani: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaNimo1:
On top of the speech impediments he was born with.....na wa ohh,

grin grin savage you are

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by AustineCJ: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
lol this man is gone for good,only God can inter vain in his case....these1 got me laughing out loud(Are we going to sokoto)haha our president have run mad again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Miles300: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's best baba retire , no need holding on to power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by gameboyo: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
knightsTempler:
APC gave us a President that's not available to do his work.

- Gave us a Governor that believes meningitis is spiritual punishment.

- Gave us an ajekun iya Senator.

- Gave us a Minister that wants to manufacture pencils in 2017.

- Gave us a Governor that boasts of owing 15 months salaries.

- Gave us recession.

- Gave us an Acting President that can't swear in ministers.

- Gave us a comical anti-graft agency.

- Gave us a Police Force that can't arrest killer-herdsmen.

- Gave us global date-stealing embarassment.

- Gave us Babachir Lawal

- Gave us propaganda as governance.

My fingers are hurting, please tell us what this government has given you in 2 years either good or bad.

Recession
Hardship
Chronic poverty

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by BeardedMeat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Can you imagine?.

cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin

Epic!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by juman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
It was obasanjo that led nigeria to this sorry situation.
Obasanjo caused sixteen years failure of pdp.

In last election people voted just to push pdp away.
But the country landed into another awful situation again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.