Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR (63465 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by swiz123(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
I still think that buhari is dead

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by chuksjuve(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Buhari is Nigerian version of Biblical king Asa. King Asa was diseased and this incapacitated him, well wishers went and encouraged him to relinquish power but he got angry and locked them up in prison. The Bible said that even in his sickness, King Asa was so hardened and he died in his sickness.

..........only a fool will pray or pity this Buhari of a man.

Bible scholar of life...
your head is there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by buffalowings: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dem Don get this guy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle.

CROWNWEALTH019:

My papa say na stubborn fly they follow corpse enter ground.... Abeg no follow baba go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by wawappl: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
ARE WE ALL GOING TO SOKOTO in the this nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Buhari is Nigerian version of Biblical king Asa. King Asa was diseased and this incapacitated him, well wishers went and encouraged him to relinquish power but he got angry and locked them up in prison. The Bible said that even in his sickness, King Asa was so hardened and he died in his sickness.

..........only a fool will pray or pity this Buhari of a man.

Madridguy , even my Bible said this about buhari.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Bekimbo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Confused Cabals,they are behind Igbo quite notice,and they are still behind Osibanjos consultative mission

Useless Cabals

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
wawappl:
ARE WE ALL GOING TO SOKOTO in the this nation
Let madridguy come answer this one....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
BUHARI IS NOW THE LEGEND OF SICKER!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Bigii(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Karma is indeed great, when you outside you don't open mouth to spill shiit.

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....

chai! see painment.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Alhshamz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
This news is from which source.. well we will keep on praying for Him..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by marooh: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chai PMB only you?
The other says u suffer dematophobia.
And now n speech impairment..

Even the ancestor are afraid of you..

cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Black052(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
To believe in news from sr is at your detriment what truth can u really identity with this writeup.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by kurungu92(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Open Your Two Balls On Your Four Head,the Source Is S .R

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Don't get your point.

CROWNWEALTH019:

Let madridguy come answer this one....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by dedons: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

I learnt that he pronounced his wife's name as Aishawo instead of Aisha.

Can you imagine?.

choi!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bakerdav:
Why are you pple wishing the man dead,with all this rumour, you better find better work to do
who are d people wishing buhari dead? Cos I didn't read about any death wishers in the story

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Tecno66: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/20/buhari-suffers-speech-impairment-london
These are age related ailments. This is the time for baba to throw in the towel. Its just unfortunate he didnt get the mandate when he sought for it earlier.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Chukazu: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
The pressure of Nigeria's problems is enough to make someone die, then a sickler like Buhari wants to hang on to power till death... What a country

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....

I am wondering if you were raised by responsible parents or raised by kidnappers/armed robbers. If you can use such choice words to an elected president and an elderly only shows your poor upbringing and apparent moral decadence.
I feel sorry for the generation you represent....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by dfrost: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
make i park my vehicle here

sukkie, move your car go front small abeg shocked angry. I wan make behind you.

PS: *in hushed tone* sukkot go kill me today because I don quote am two times.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by PStacks(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

and the nairaland moderators would look at this as if this person never said such derogatory remarks about a sitting president of the federal republic but would be quick to ban someone that airs a just opinion.

tufiakwa..
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Icon79(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
My brother, I weak for them o. It's never good to wish another man dead, even if you don't support him. The only right thing to do is pray for his quick recovery ... if it's God's time for him to die then he would die. Wishing him dead cannot hasten his death.

O pari

Bakerdav:
Why are you pple wishing the man dead,with all this rumour, you better find better work to do
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ipreach: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
It has now been learnt that President Buhari has not spoken to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo by telephone since his departure. Only last week, the Acting President was asked to await a phone call from Mr. Buhari but when a call eventually came in, nothing coherent was heard from Mr. Buhari, despite the cabal having kept telling people of his “tremendous” improvement.

Please where is Lie Mohammed who said that Osibanjo is always in touch with the president?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Prinztong(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala Deyooooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
PStacks:

and the nairaland moderators would look at this as if this person never said such derogatory remarks about a sitting president of the federal republic but would be quick to ban someone that airs a just opinion.

tufiakwa..

You phools said worse about Jonathan and were celebrated.... Deal with that phool

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by bitcoinvin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Trash.

no be small trash
no matter what,the fulanis will prefer him to rule rather an infidel

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by joinnow: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are we going to sokoto Otokos

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
donfineboi:

I am wondering if you were raised by responsible parents or raised by kidnappers/armed robbers. If you can use such choice words to an elected president and an elderly only shows your poor upbringing and apparent moral decadence.
I feel sorry for the generation you represent....
What phoolish president, that ought to have resigned rather he's holding the country to ransom... You said worse against Jonathan so go swim in the lagoon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by dview001(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
i thought lai Mohammed said osinbanjo speaks with the president every day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.