Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) (34876 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
@pavore, I thought there is nothing like "Igbo" but "IBO"
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by tinz: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Men this Igbo men can disgrace us oh. How can they visit those people . Rather it's should be them visiting us making us believe we are safe in their land. Ever since this issue came up. How many of the northerners have visited the east. I understand they are capitalising on the fact that Igbo has more to loose. That should not justify that they don't have to show their concern. This old Igbo folks have made a charicacho out of us igbos. Stop being Cowards and call a spade a spade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by LordVoldemort(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
raker300:
worst than awolowo who begged for unity until unity gave him poison and he gratefully drank

Pay no mind to these folks...they're after their own pockets. no one knows who they're

You igbos are the architect of your own misfortune Awolowo and the Action Group saw this scenario before independence but because of your ignorance you didn't allow the right to secession to be added to the Nigeria constitution which could have save 3 million lives during the Civil war.

Attached is a screenshot from wikipedia about the Nigerian civil war

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
they are eating with d devil without knowing
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hammer6: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
Unity when we pretend to be One Nigeria? The country has been divided more than United. Let's be sincere.

How are you doing? Eku ojo!

Postponing the inevitable is mortgaging ur future.

This time they gave notice becos they were scared of the country division.

Wat happens wen oil loses value, will dey give notice?

Will u be able to beg anybody then and dey listen.

Let us start telling ourselves the truth.

U are still busy buying and building in Lagos, if anything happen, will Yoruba allow u keep properties?

Already the government in the multi-ethnic former capital of Nigeria is tribalised for yoruba only.

Just something to think about.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by chuksjuve(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
rem44:
The Igbo Delegate Assembly comprising of Igbo leaders from the 19 Northern States and the FCT are on a courtesy visit to Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai at the Government House.

The President of the Igbo Delegate Assembly thanked the Federal Govt, the Kaduna State Govt and the Northern Governors for calming the situation after a group of Northern Youths gave an ultimatum to the Igbos to leave the north.The Igbo leaders also commended Governor El-Rufai for his leadership qualities.They Igbo stated clearly that they do not support the division of Nigeria. Governor El-Rufai assured the Igbo Leaders on behalf of the Northern Governors that everyone is safe in the North.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/quit-noticeigbo-leaders-from-19.html

Igbo leaders without Nnamdi Kanu the real agitator whose statement sparked off this reaction is not complete..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Bekimbo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
nda ala!

ifele eme ozu!

oge onye ori bu nnamdi kanu na kpo ndi mba ndi ozo iyi unu gba nkiti olue ka fa siri una naba - unu bi do gbayaariwa ka okuko ebere isi nike! angry

Ibu ezigbote Efulefu

Anuofia dika gi

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Bekimbo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
This men are on their own
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by KBEST3(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
very nice move
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wristbangle: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
Unity when we pretend to be One Nigeria? The country has been divided more than United. Let's be sincere.

How are you doing? Eku ojo!

The 5% percent speech is needless but steering more unrest won't solve anything.

Madam, the elites from all caucus of the country including SE peeps, why are they not agitating? Na becos free money courtesy of corruption and misappropriation dey make dem jolly inside wealth.

I wish Nigerians can speak as one voice to err our grievances against the injustice of our wicked leaders.

Hunger and frustration is the major cause of the recent agitation but the cow is brainwashing IPOB youths thinking biafra will turn gold in a day. Yes they can seek for referendum but his manner of approach is barbaric, shameful, spiteful and disgraceful.

Am fine. E ku ijo meta.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hammer6: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
If their are Igbo still in the north with all this boko haram story, they should get ready to leave once we get our referendum to exit Nigeria.

Until then, they should organise very good security and be prepared to defend themselves.

Kaduna is no mans land. We are all Nigerians.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by TimeMod1: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
They are only interested in protecting their businesses. I won't be surprised if none of them have investments in Igbo land.

Lol
That is quite unfortunate If they had no investment in SE but I doubt it. Berem, I sincerely sympathize with you. I know you don't want to be Igbo at this period of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Bekimbo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
tinz:
Men this Igbo men can disgrace us oh. How can they visit those people . Rather it's should be them visiting us making us believe we are safe in their land. Ever since this issue came up. How many of the northerners have visited the east. I understand they are capitalising on the fact that Igbo has more to loose. That should not justify that they don't have to show their concern. This old Igbo folks have made a charicacho out of us igbos. Stop being Cowards and call a spade a space

This men are Igbo leaders outside Igbo land,nobody recognize them as such here in Igbo land,they are more concern about their investment outside Biafra land
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
edo Muslim hwfar

Na October 1 oooo grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hmbassey1960(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
deomelo:
lmao @ UNITY BEGGARS.

grin grin grin

when you hold an M2BROWNING MACHINE GUN SHOOTING FOR 3 HOURS SEEING YOUR FRIENDS DIE IN FRONT OF YOU.THAN YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE OF UNITY BEGGERS.AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERINCE
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Beremx(f): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
TimeMod1:
That is quite unfortunate If they had no investment in SE but I doubt it. Berem, I sincerely sympathize with you. I know you don't want to be Igbo at this period of time.
lol! You people will not kill me with hilarious comments. Why wouldn't i want to be Igbo for whatever reason? Lol
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Langbasa: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

taa mechie onu!
nwata akwo na azu! angry
Ibu nnoo ezigbote anu ofia,ewu awusa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:

Abeg don't preach any unity to these people.

I am preaching it to her (beremx) because she is a reasonable and correct Igbo person unlike some disgruntled IPOB e warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by joe120120(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ur own mad dog could be worst. than NK own. .
mumu
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
The real unity beggars.

These guys are unstable, today they want Biafrog, tmrw it's presidency, next tmrw they want protection in the North, next they want referendum, next they want civil war and are right behind Nnamdi Akamu, next they are begging for unity when given quit notice.

Such a confused lots.

Please let them go. After they have gone, we will build a wall around their land locked country and banish them all from all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria to their eroded land, then we cut diplomatic and consular ties with them for 10 years. No visa is given for that period.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by deomelo: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
raker300:
worst than awolowo who begged for unity until unity gave him poison and he gratefully drank

Pay no mind to these folks...they're after their own pockets. no one knows who they're
[/s]

Your forefathers were the original unity beggars.

Your forefather Zik started unity begging to form the same Nigeria you jokers don't want against objections by Awo.

Your other forefather was made Agu Inrosi.. I don't even know how to spell that jokers name. He cemented unity when abolished regionalism with decree 34 to create the unitary government you don't want today.

Your forefathers and your present leaders are the original unity beggars, they've been unity begging before Independence and they are still begging.

Even your rebel leader ojukwu returned from exile and went straight straight to the north to beg for unity and his pension.

All your notable forefathers from Zik to nzeogwu the sadistic and blood thirsty killer to ojukwu were all born and raised in the North so unity begging is in your DNA.

Shut up and learn your sorry and pathetic history abeg.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=57703197][/quote]

Frank
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

I am preaching it to her (beremx) because she is a reasonable and correct Igbo person unlike some disgruntled IPOB e warriors.

Don't be deceived

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Olalimi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
EmeeNaka:
If they come home and mention Nnamdi KANU, we will beat hell out of them.
The struggle for Biafra will continue until Federal govt bring justice to the Land through Restructuring.
I knew been brainy is difficult but I never knew been senseless was this common, what do u know about unity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by TimeMod1: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
lol! You people will not kill me with hilarious comments. Why wouldn't i want to be Igbo for whatever reason? Lol
I know you reside in Lagos. You'd better sound a note of warning to the ears of the misguided e-warriors. Tell them about the goodness of Ewedu, since the owners of kunu have decided to stop them from drinking their kunu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Smooyis(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
raker300:

I thought only Afonjas are betrayals. Or what do you call these. Back stabbers grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by kaboji(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wristbangle: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Felixalex:
We Nigerian youths are just so disappointing! We have forgotten about the hunger that is in the land, the joblessness and we are channeling our energy on making stupid hate comments on social media, we are feeling like its fun mocking one section or the other... Truth is that every tom d1ck and harry is going to feel the heat when what all of u are looking for finally comes.

I designed a school portal for one school in Kaduna, last month, the director of one other school called on me, saying his friend who ownes d school I earlier worked for gave him my contact and he needed me to replicate that design for his own school. We agreed to all terms n the cost. We were supposed to commence work this June, last week I went for the down payment before commencement of the project, after spending hours waiting for the man to arrive office, his response was..... Brother please we have to put that on hold, the way the country is going, we are not even sure of tomorrow anymore, these northerners and their threats to igbos is a serious issue, I don't think I can go ahead to invest in this place anymore

This man is from Cross-River state, not an Igbo...... You see how Nnamdi Kanu and the northern youths have already affected me (and many others in their own way), yet war has not even started (we pray that it never does anyway).

With this example, had I gone ahead to do this job, the profit I would have made, would be enough to feed me for 12months (if I decide to use it for kitchen alone)..... One way or the other, we are already cheating ourselves, continue the tribal hatred and e-war, because u still have money to buy data.

Well said boss
simplycarro:

Don't be deceived
Yes boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by 97loodbre(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.
U just made my day. God bless u. Don't mind d mother forkers, when their mad sons were busy chanting war songs they didn't say anything, just a statement for d first time from d Area youths all of them are running heater skelter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by amazon14: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
raker300:
nnamdi kanu giving u nightmares.

A man that haven't even said a word since he left prison is giving you all these trauma? Chai!

As biafrans, no one know who these guys are...they can be fulani men dressed in igbo attire, who know?

You spoke my mind!!
Its so obvious, the leader don't even have a name .
Useless set of people
Am sure those are the Fulani men that wore Igbo atire the other day
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by madbuhari: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
and who is the Igbo leaders those thief in chieftaincy and igwe robe... I can't even have time for traditional rulers how much more listening to this morons parading themselves as leaders of Igbos... it is only a coward that will dine and wine with an enemy that threatened his subject.. I don't know this faceless peoples ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano / Amaechi Blamed For Revealing Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.