Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade (33353 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? / A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by chukzyfcbb: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
praise1705:

on ps3 or mobile?

PES 2017 wey e too easy to score

wuru wuru to the post n score, can't happen on fifa

the best PES ever made was on ps2
u must be a liar,
set the difficulty to superstar, lemme see if u will be able to score wuru wuru goal.

FIFA defence is way cheap, especially sliding. sliding in FIFA is damn too easy compared to pes
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by praise1705(f): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

u must be a liar,
set the difficulty to superstar, lemme see if u will be able to score wuru wuru goal.

FIFA defence is way cheap, especially sliding. sliding in FIFA is damn too easy compared to pes

bro did I offend offend you in any way? calling someone a liar is too harsh there are subtle or other ways of delivering a statement.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by HyDef(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
To all those hurt, there are ways to express opinions that don't make you appear seriously butt hurt.

Halo, I'm not sure if it's fair to drop the series as a whole there. Sure, I've only played Halo 2, but if you haven't played it in multiplayer, you haven't truly experienced its full potential. That's a great game, and it was worth every cent. I wouldn't say it's overrated. The others in the series however, I can't defend.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by naturebase: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
HyDef:
To all those hurt, there are ways to express opinions that don't make you appear seriously butt hurt.

Halo, I'm not sure if it's fair to drop the series as a whole there. Sure, I've only played Halo 2, but if you haven't played it in multiplayer, you haven't truly experienced its full potential. That's a great game, and it was worth every cent. I wouldn't say it's overrated. The others in the series however, I can't defend.

Well said.. HALO multiplayer is still king.......
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Have u tried Hitman and DMC?

I've played Hitman Triology to the last level.
Quite difficult until I had to apply the cheat and my character was invincible till the end of the game.
I've not played DMC but I've played Dead to Rights and Die Hard.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lanjonath:

Wait you don't use a gamepad
I mean finding the key to the basement.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by pressplay411(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Is there mobile version of God Hand yet?
Best game I ever played.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Josh44s:

As old as you areeee, as old as you areeee; you will never failllllll
Ancient of days, as old as u areeee, as old as u are u areeee; you would never fail
{Song Ended}
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Quite difficult until I had to apply the cheat and my character was invincible till the end of the game.
Its no fun with such cheat na
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Its no fun with such cheat na
It's fun of course! It gets boring when it's difficult to finish just a level.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
MistadeRegal:

It's fun of course! It gets boring when it's difficult to finish just a level.
Lol. So you easily sneak up behind them and strangle with wire ryt... Lolz. Need to update my playing skill. I'll invest in VG soon sha. I and hubby go play tire before dem lil ones start coming and reconfiguring ones life..lol
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Lol. So you easily sneak up behind them and strangle with wire ryt... Lolz. Need to update my playing skill. I'll invest in VG soon sha. I and hubby go play tire before dem lil ones start coming and reconfiguring ones life..lol

Most of the time they get alerted and open fire. So becoming invincible makes their so called alert useless.
It's funny to me mostly when they keep firing and firing but it's useless.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Most of the time they get alerted and open fire. So becoming invincible makes their so called alert useless.
It's funny to me mostly when they keep firing and firing but it's useless.
Lol, I can imagine. Hope u enjoyed God of War
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Lol, I can imagine. Hope u enjoyed God of War

I haven't played GOW.
And even lately I hardly have time for video games like before.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I haven't played GOW.
And even lately I hardly have time for video games like before.
Ok.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Nma27:
Ok.
What about Marine Sharpshooters and Soldier of Fortune?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What about Marine Sharpshooters and Soldier of Fortune?
Lol... I think call of duty is d only war game I've played. Quite difficult for me sef
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Brunosamel(m): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

You don't still get it. Yes it is based on Greek mythology buh nobody said they shouldn't make it realistic like you not being nearly untouchable.
For instance in the very hard mode, I could defeat a lot of the bosses without getting hit. I mean that is not realistic.
okay now I get your point. Not only GOW darksider2 the boss was very easy with little hit.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by chiron(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Una Blood dey hot ooo grin grin...
For call of duty gamers you guys if you play two or three games from, the franchise then you will understand what am trying to telling you,if you arent still satisfied play BattleField and am sure you will hate COD.

And for God of War fans arent you guys tired of thesame storyline "Revenge" I think Sony should have quit the, game since GOW 2 to me that was the end of the Game.
Lastly, am not saying these games are bad but OVERRATED the game is just like every average games ive played.

Note: Before you start arguing make sure you are not like my guys who said God of War Is the best but has only played the ones from PS2.
Cc:, ta4ba3, brushesz, LordVoldemort, chiron,,, iPopAlomo, pablobellins, bejeria101, teelaw4life, Nmeliville, physise, Quinn22,
Datevilme.

Dude no, I've played battlefield and call of duty on different platforms. Both are nice and very good because of how the realistic it is, firepower, guns etc.
They actually use Top military personnel round the world to advise them on portraying military firepower.
I don't even get your criteria for grading those games as shit, just say you show displeasure in those games simple.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by chiron(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
MistadeRegal:

My brother shey u enjoyed it.... Is it over rated?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:

What's your criteria for tagging a game overrated...

gameplay
graphics
storyline
sales

what criteria exactly did you use...

By the time you come up with a list... you will notice all the games you listed are contradicting your criteria...

e.g

sales: L.A Noire and GoW etc...

Cc: cao (you probably came up with this moniker playing dynasty warriors or romance of the three Kingdoms...)
Overall ratings
Repetitive Storylines
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... I think call of duty is d only war game I've played. Quite difficult for me sef

cheesy Marine Sharpshooters and Soldier of Fortune are both recon mission games. But fully action packed.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
chiron:

My brother shey u enjoyed it.... Is it over rated?
It's interesting. Not over rated. Have you attempted Death To Rights?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by castel428: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
bamdly:

download from andropalace
that dosen't need any hack
Thanks but I downloaded it, extracted the file but it is still telling me to download additional file from play store before I could play it. Abeg what do I need to do
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
MistadeRegal:

cheesy Marine Sharpshooters and Soldier of Fortune are both recon mission games. But fully action packed.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Lanjonath(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
lol...oh. You tried oh, you really played that game. I just abandoned it. Now Devil may Cry, I enjoyed the franchise. That is a game

MistadeRegal:

I mean finding the key to the basement.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by iPopAlomo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Vasaratti16:

Overall ratings
Repetitive Storylines

Then why is Skyrim not on your list...

It's obvious you don't know what you're typing... A game is overrated because of repetitive storyline...

PES/FIFA... storyline repetitive
STREET FIGHTER/ MKX... same old shit
Dante Inferno/Devil May Cry... Oya talk...

see ehn... no wonder I'm not drawn to nairaland's gaming section... if person talk nah... you'll say it's your opinion... truth be told... if you like take offence... your opinion is a load of crap...
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by bamdly(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
castel428:

Thanks but I downloaded it, extracted the file but it is still telling me to download additional file from play store before I could play it. Abeg what do I need to do
extract it to sdcard /andriod/ obb
and launch d game and enjoy
note use esfile xplorer to xtact
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by castel428: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
bamdly:

extract it to sdcard /andriod/ obb
and launch d game and enjoy
note use esfile xplorer to xtact
Ok, done. Thanks jare
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by bamdly(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
castel428:

Ok, done. Thanks jare
so do u see how many coins the game have
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lanjonath:
lol...oh. You tried oh, you really played that game. I just abandoned it. Now Devil may Cry, I enjoyed the franchise. That is a game

How about Modern Combat?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nma27:
Noted. Thanks
You're welcome. Also you can try Modern Combat. It's action packed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / Do You Remember This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.