Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade (33357 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? / A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You're welcome.
Also you can try Modern Combat.
It's action packed.
I will
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by MistadeRegal(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nma27:
I will
Ok.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Lanjonath(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm, haven't played that yet

MistadeRegal:

How about Modern Combat?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by lovediehatelive(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Since It's a gaming thread,let me bare my mind as regards my plight..

I hacked Dream League Soccer 2017 to get more than enough coins but whenever i choose to play online with other players of the world,it refers me to update my DLS app at playstore.

The version is an updated version.

Whoever can help should do well to mention me.

Hi, i am already play dls 2016, but I don't know if upgraging to 2017 will wipe out my old data, players and coins...
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by castel428: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
bamdly:

so do u see how many coins the game have
Mehn the coins plenty die, I just de sign players like water
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Coded484: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Call of Duty
I hear my friends telling me Call of Duty the best game ever go and get it. As recession is i didnt want to waste my money so I first look at IGN reviews and it got a 9.4 out of 10 . I wasn't sure if I wanted to get the game so I borrowed it from my cousins. I beat up the campaign on veteran on the 1st try. I analyzed the game's multiplayer, zombies and campaign. Multiplayer gets a 3/10. Boring and repetitive. Campaign 1/10 Bad storyline and 6 hours is not worth a #7800 game. Seriously! The guns seem all the same, like smgs, assault , and light machine. There is no difference. Despite the fact that Nazis are one of the most viscerally satisfying, guilt-free enemies to be pitted against it gets tiresome mowing down fascists with a Thompson. The war went on for years, but in many places that was generally long periods of watching and waiting followed by action, which was often taking place in unremarkable forests or fields. The games were good for a time, but with no new material to draw from, anything that has to pump out more content will become stagnant. Even the tightest controls can’t make up for repetitive level design.
You are high on sapele weed...wtf
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Halo Series
Is anyone still genuinely surprised to see the original Halo
on a list like this? Surely by now we've all come to terms
with it, haven't we? Of course, out of respect, we still spit
and pound our fists against our chests, we shake our
cages violently and fling our poo at heretics who dare the
blasphemy of taking Master Chief's name in vain. But
deep down we know the truth, and most of us have quietly
accepted it in our hearts: the start of Bungie's formidable
Halo franchise had a few cracks in its supposedly
immaculate veneer. None which significantly damage its
place in FPS history, but enough to tarnish its image. When Halo first came out, it was without a doubt THE coolest video game I owned. The story was immersive, the firefights were exciting, the enemies were incredible and the first contact with the flood was horrifying. Halo Combat evolved had this sense of mystery about it that no other FPS game I had ever owned could emulate... The wide variety of weapons, vehicles, and characters was mind blowing to me and I also loved that there was a slight horror element to Halo: CE. Keep in mind I was 10 when I first played so it did not take much to scare me. Then Halo 2 Came out... It felt forced, the plot twist were confusing and to be honest not that much fun to be dragged through. The slight element of horror that I thoroughly enjoyed was replaced with aggravation and impatience trying to wade through the annoying wave after wave of flailing armed Flood. I'm pretty sure they must've realized the exploding flood looked like a scrotum

I played only Halo2 on Xbox live, It's an extremely solid game.
Goan learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / Do You Remember This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.