Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (7293 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by tunatrezy(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:
After Watching This Video, I can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. Unbelievable Crowd - Nearly A million People Came To See Nnamdi Kanu Today. This is happening right inside Nigeria despite all warnings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAKv93VmJVk

as if everyone there has a pure mind to see him, 99% of people are there to do arm if eventually gained biafra. greedy people.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by TheKingdom: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Osinbanjo is too soft. I wish Buhari was sound. They would have seen Buratai and his boys.

I wish Buhari was sound.

Look how local you guys still are in 2017. Buhari a coupist who refused to resign and you are wishing for him, and Buratai and his boys as if the army is just there to be fighting up and down.

That is why Biafra agitation is growing because they don't want to continue with the Ni.gga Area (NIGERIA) mindset

3 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 21, 2017
tunatrezy:

as if everyone there has a pure mind to see him, 99% of people are there to do arm if eventually gained biafra. greedy people.

Afonja...not making sense as usual
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by dlox147(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Osinbanjo is too soft. I wish Buhari was sound. They would have seen Buratai and his boys.

I wish Buhari was sound.
my brother what you are indirectly saying is "Humans should be killed"?
My brother please let's always show the world we are not as stupid as they wish us to be.... OneLove

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by wickyyolo: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by wickyyolo: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2017
donsteady:
I still don't undetand how this useful idiott manage to gather all this illinform folks. I strongly believe United we stand. Some1 should educate them more about South Sudan.

I have been around this country is so divided. I just give up on everything.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ScotsReferendum: 5:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Almaheed:
politics as always been about the allocation if values who gets what, when and how....general Mohammad buhari and his advisors messed up big time with their lawlessness and gross irresponsibility in handling the nnamdi KANU case. they forgot that an ideology be it goof or bad cannot be stopped by incarceration or nepotism

fast forward to the present nnamdi KANU seem like a hero a Mandela of the east how many months did he spend in prison? this man is leading IBO's to the slaughter house and I pray it doesn't get to that stage. you can see it in his countenance, he is over feeling himself... it is just painful with so many intellectual from the eastern side of the niger , they can't bring this man to check. this is reckless endangerment for the IBO race....its a pity,

I hope the PDP machinations that brought about this movement are happy. they are beating the drums of secession when we know what they want...my people this is just a power play when the time comes we would all know who the pawns are.

He is leading Igbos to a UN Referendum

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Splashme: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Unfortunatrly, your vegetable is incomunicado
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by GuntersChain(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2017
The nigeria government needs to tread carefully don't be hasty in your decision because the international community is watching and ICJ too. Where is Mr President?

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by classicalbenson(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.
if wishes we're horses, afonjas would ride on them
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by signz: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am even FTC. I wish Buhari was sound to do this man the Kuje style

It was buhari's incarceration that made him this popular in the first place.

A 2nd incarceration will make him even more powerful.

His assassination will make millions refugees.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by emmasege: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
But for the fact that Bubu wanted to win the election at all cost a man like Osinbajo shouldn't have been picked for a running mate. He needed to correct an impression that he wasn't a religious bigot and wanted block votes from the RCCG and some zombie Christians, hence he picked a docile man lije him as a running mate.

Osinbajo should have since invited Kanu for an audience. I'm sure something fruitful would have come out of that and the tension of disintegration in the land wouldn't have been as intense as it is now. But because he wants to be seen as a loyal boy to the wicked man of Daura, he chooses to be talking with wrong people from every zone.

This is why I personally don't think Bubu being incapacitated can get out of this mess that he put us. This is because Osinbajo is too soft and weak to take decisive actions. Only a rebel like Tunde Bakare can do it but God disapproved of him for reasons best known to God.

And what has our learned professorof law cum man of God got to say against continued detention of the likes of Dasuki and Elzakyzaky? Pastor Osinbajo must seriously be praying that the trumpet doesn't sound while he's still following Buhari to do evil.

NB: Osinbajo is my kinsman but I think he's not fit for the position he currently occupies. He's better off as a lecturer and pastor.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by emmasege: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
tunatrezy:

Infact, all I see in that crowd are Evans, his type and future Evans.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by mazimee(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Lol they said he is not an Igbo leader, tell who can pull this crowd that have no intention of getting paid for it? Tell Osunbande that he is should stop drinking from Buhari 's cup of kunu
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Vman27(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2017
giftft:
I will destroy Nigeria with truth
- Nnamdi Kanu 2015

I will kill Buhari with my voice
- Nnamdi KANU 2015

B!afra is nearer under Buhari
- Nnamdi KANU 2015

Anybody that says B!afra will not come will die - Nnamdi KANU 2017

Cc Osibanjo, ipobexposed, etc

By the time i finish with buhari. he will run to london and never come back...namndi kanu 2015

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
donsteady:
I still don't undetand how this useful idiott manage to gather all this illinform folks. I strongly believe United we stand. Some1 should educate them more about South Sudan.

Why is it that each time anyone talks of secession all you mention is south sudan? What about Palestine that is clamouring to have their own state? Do you always remind them of south sudan? What about Catalonia and numerous other people fighting for independence? Did not Eritrea break out from Ethiopia?

What are you enjoying in this present state of Nigeria?
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
emmasege:
... he chooses to be talking with wrong people from every zone.

Guy take one cold orijin.

Southeast politicians know that they are toast if Biafra comes. Nobody listens to them cos we know they are looters. They may be elected but they have no power.

The problem with Buhari is that he believes everything should be done by fire by force. Instead of you to sit down and talk with people you want to show that you have 'power' by throwing them in jail.

Now enjoy the edifice you have built out of mud.

This situation has past the point where you have to hold on to your pride. Osinbajo should swallow his pride and talk with Kanu. He will be vindicated at least. But no. He keeps talking with the wrong people.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ExpiredNigeria: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.

Isibonjo will be the friend of Biafra if he trades wisely but if he choose to act as smart guy he should remember that Nnamdi Kanu said while still in detention "go and tell buhari he is mad" so for Osibanjo who is he?
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Biafra will never come ... And if it does
Have do you manage to live with so much contradiction? In just one line you've managed to contradicted yourself aplenty.

CrownStarPro:
I will denounce the ibos...
Who are you by the way? What will your denouncing the Igbos take away from them?

CrownStarPro:
If you feel you are being marginalized in Niger...
Do you actually grasp the implication of giving somebody an ultimatum to forfeit his property and vacate a place where he is still officially a citizen? You cannot begin to grasp what it feels like to live with the realization that such a thing could actually happen. A place you cannot really call HOME.

That is beyond marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by es144000: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
So many jobless people in igbo land
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ExpiredNigeria: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Almaheed:
politics as always been about the allocation if values who gets what, when and how....general Mohammad buhari and his advisors messed up big time with their lawlessness and gross irresponsibility in handling the nnamdi KANU case. they forgot that an ideology be it goof or bad cannot be stopped by incarceration or nepotism

fast forward to the present nnamdi KANU seem like a hero a Mandela of the east how many months did he spend in prison? this man is leading IBO's to the slaughter house and I pray it doesn't get to that stage. you can see it in his countenance, he is over feeling himself... it is just painful with so many intellectual from the eastern side of the niger , they can't bring this man to check. this is reckless endangerment for the IBO race....its a pity,

I hope the PDP machinations that brought about this movement are happy. they are beating the drums of secession when we know what they want...my people this is just a power play when the time comes we would all know who the pawns are.

Hellooo! How could you love me more than I love myself? stop crying for me, cry for yourself
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.

If Osinbajo should be firm the ibos will accuse him of killing them like Awo, you just relax watch the whole hit a crescendo. Be patient this will end soon.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by salam1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
But do u really want biafra? Y r u people still scattered all over Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession / JUST IN: Channels Television Goes Offline As Staff Flee Lagos. / Money Is Not Our Problem, But How To Spend It - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.