Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? (1216 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Abbeycharles(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
With the way these ladies parade the section and litter the whole place with irrelevant threads, one can deduce that they don't have men in their lives. Or permit me to say that fcck boys have mercilessly robbed them of their dignity, therefore, they parade the section venting their frustration on guys here grin

If a lady is happy with her man, it will surely reflect in her comments and you will never find her in the romance joining "whatsapp bashing group" just to bash men in the romance section. In fact, they have even turned a lady to their enemy just because she has chosen to be different from them

Is it really our fault that men have shined their congo and have dumped them? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by slimthugchimee(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hey abbeycharles
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Abbeycharles(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Hey abbeycharles
Waz up man?
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dick pitched here already tey tey cheesy cheesy

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
most of the ladies that bashes guys online are ladies that still answer to their parents, they still stay with their parents and some are students that have much time to come online to bash guys..
You will never see a working class and mature Lady fighting with guys online, some litter the romance session by 5 to 8 pm every evening, searching for gossips..
A time when a working class Lady is suppose to return from work and get settled down..
Go to family season by 7 in the evening and you will discover that the ladies present are not more than three to five.
This tells you that, they are yet to return from work or they are busy at home...
But come to romance session and see secondary school girls insulting guys online..
No respect at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Thewrath(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who wants a life with a feminist!
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by fynestpotato: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
today na today,everyone's just letting it all out today.
Op i'm with you
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Abbeycharles(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
most of the ladies that bashes guys online are ladies that still answer to their parents, they still stay with their parents and some are students that have much time to come online to bash guys..
You will never see a working class and mature Lady fighting with guys online, some litter the romance session by 5 to 8 pm every evening, searching for gossips..
A time when a working class Lady is suppose to return from work and get settled down..
Go to family season by 7 in the evening and you will discover that the ladies present are not more than three to five.
This tells you that, they are yet to return from work or they are busy at home...
But come to romance session and see secondary school girls insulting guys online..
No respect all.
You no lie at all.. Don't be surprised if most of these girls are secondary school girls
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Waz up man?
please can you just shutup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Davidgrey: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:
With the way these ladies parade the section and litter the whole place with irrelevant threads, one can deduce that they don't have men in their lives. Or permit me to say that fcck boys have mercilessly robbed them of their dignity, therefore, they parade the section venting their frustration on guys here grin

If a lady is happy with her man, it will surely reflect in her comments and you will never find her in the romance joining "whatsapp bashing group" just to bash men in the romance section. In fact, they have even turned a lady to their enemy just because she has chosen to be different from them

Is it really our fault that men have shined their congo and have dumped them? cheesy
Dlordsamurai:
No respect at all.
What now!

I want to believe that you both have sisters like the girls you are condemning undecided

Tell me this.... What kind of man spends his time wallowing over girls he terms as small?

You both need to grow up fast and stop acting like depraved grudge-festering cheap Internet clowns.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Davidgrey:

What now!

I want to believe that you both have sisters like the girls you are condemning undecided

Tell me this.... What kind of man spends his time wallowing over girls he terms as small?

You both need to grow up fast and stop acting like depraved grudge-festering cheap Internet clowns.
please define wallowing..
I stated facts which can not be countered and you are quoting me trying to get some cheap likes, probably from the ladies...
Do you think i have time for any Lady in this session? If you know me personally, then you will know that i don't give much attention to ladies offline, not to talk of giving them attention online..
Bro I'm that guy that see pvssiez daily on a plata of gold, yet I'm still selective..
So next time don't quote me and tell me that I'm wallowing over a Lady..
I'm not that guy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
This unhealthy beef is gonna take longer than I thought... Even longer than the beef between Ghana and Nigerian Jollof. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by horlahwaley(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
This plot of land is not for sale.grin Beware of 419
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Davidgrey: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
please defined wallowing..
I stated facts which can not be countered and you are quoting me trying to get some cheap likes , probably from the ladies...
Do you think i have time for any Lady in this session? If you know me personally, then you will know that i don't give much attention to ladies offline, not to talk of giving them attention online..
Bro I'm that guy that see pvssiez daily on a plata of gold, yet I'm still selective..
So next time don't quote me and tell me that I'm wallowing over a Lady..
I'm not that guy.
It's define*

Your "facts" were ignorant crap undecided

@highlighted undecided That is your problem right there "childish sentiments" what has insignificant likes got to do with nous?

Grow up and spare me the sob tale about your personality, i have neither the time or patience to prolong this conversation beyond this reply

Feel free to reply, I wouldn't read or reply, Goodnight.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Davidgrey:

What now!

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Davidgrey:
It's define*

Your "facts" were ignorant crap undecided

@highlighted undecided That is your problem right there "childish sentiments" what has insignificant likes got to do with nous?

Grow up and spare me the sob tale about your personality, i have neither the time or patience to prolong this conversation beyond this reply

Feel free to r[b][/b]eply, I wouldn't read or reply, Goodnight.

k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Cinderella5(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Davidgrey:

What now!

you are smart, it's easy to know a real man, thats you right here kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Oyindidi(f): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cry babygrin
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by AmoryBlacq: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Once had a female boss that was always rude to us her staffs

after some time she changed, she was always happy as against her previous sad self

we were all wondering what's playing until we got to know one 300l guy that came for I. T was shining her Congo.

in our mind " she for talk say na koboko be her problem since na"

moral of the story?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by AmoryBlacq: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

kiss kiss kiss

i know you're like my former boss

Don't worry i got your medicine, i wouldn't be any longer before you start getting your dose
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by AmoryBlacq: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

i know you're like my former boss

Don't worry i got your medicine, i wouldn't be any longer before you start getting your dose

1 Like

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Victornezzar: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aboki gimme cane dere grin
it seems some people don't av time with deir lives....infact Op gan kneel down nd close ur eyes
Aderola15 boo meet me in za oza room tongue
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Aboki gimme cane dere grin
it seems some people don't av time with deir lives....infact Op gan kneel down nd close ur eyes
Aderola15 boo meet me in za oza room tongue

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Victornezzar: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by TroubleDude: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2017
here still?
Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 21, 2017
season4 cheesy

Re: Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? by NairalandCS(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Davidgrey:

What now!

David, is that you ? grin

(1) (Reply)

"Stop $ucking Your Wives Brea$ts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False? / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Teacher Getting Married To Former Student In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.