Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice (11508 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2017
The imagery of the whole event remains a shock to my entire body system.

We became casual friends, and shortly, we moved from casual friends to Intimate Friends(Kissing, Humping, Semi-N@ked friends), but nothing serious going on.

One certain day, that was Friday if i am correct, she prepared a fast dinner, while I was busy with my system, trying to compile things for the next day. After dinner, we decided to watch a bit of the movie. I got tired and choose to retire to sleep and she followed me immediately. Okay, that was suppose to be a goodnight rest for both of us, but maybe the electricity inside both of us actually decided to react, 5minutes later, Damn!!!, Things got really hot.

I must confess, she was good, I mean, really good. At the verge of releasing, she push me out, and demanded that I should please remove the condom, and pour inside of her. That was one hell of a request, and such request are kinda hard to fulfill.

Practically, the mood died off immediately, as I was left in aww. She noticed my physical changes , and decided to come out straight to me -

I don't want to be like other girls, who would come and go, please let me carry your baby, even if we don't get married, let me be a mother to your child"

Then she acted like she was crying, or maybe she was crying.

Please what is your advice in this situation.

Thank you.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2017

17 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Chineeeke! shocked

Every day u have a sex story wink abeegi, who doesnt like RAW SEX?The sweetest thing u will feel as u having intimate moment with her skin to skin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:
bro, chill, you don't know me, neither do I. Just advice that's all.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Chineeeke! shocked

Every day u have a sex story wink abeegi, who doesnt like RAW SEX?The sweetest thing u will feel as u having intimate moment with her skin to skin grin

But the part where she's talking about baby and marriage got me confused sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro, chill, you don't know me, neither do I. Just advice that's all.

5 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

But the part where she's talking about baby and marriage got me confused sad

Eeehn..

But U said she doesnt want marriage sha..she juz only wanted to be ur babymama grin
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Eeehn..

But U said she doesnt want marriage sha..she juz only wanted to be ur babymama grin

Lolz grin , but I am not ready for that. Not planning to be a dad soon grin . Maybe she trying to trap me down
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

grin baba, you are funny ooo. Wetin do you and terminator nah cheesy
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin baba, you are funny ooo. Wetin do you and terminator nah cheesy
just feel like shooting u wit my gun grin.no fear na water dey inside cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

Lolz grin , but I am not ready for that. Not planning to be a dad soon grin . Maybe she trying to trap me down

Hahaah..

Trap u where? wink u mean so she can have access to ur *TOBLERON* all day every day? grin What surprised me is that u dont practice raw sex atal undecided

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

just feel like shooting u wit my gun grin.no fear na water dey inside cheesy
grin baba fear catch me, you just dey frown for me since grin
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaah..

Trap u where? wink u mean so she can have access to ur *TOBLERON* all day every day? grin What surprised me is that u dont practice raw sex atal undecided

grin which one is *TOBLERON* Again honey grin . Raw sex?, baby my sperm is too active, a drop can lead to triplets grin

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin baba fear catch me, you just dey frown for me since grin
cool

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

cool
grin Hello Mr Hand, my friend wants me to chukwu chukwu her and release inside, what's your advice grin
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin which one is *TOBLERON* Again honey grin . Raw sex?, baby my sperm is too active, a drop can lead to triplets grin

Hahahha! Tobleron = Kondo sha grin

Ur tobleron dey sweet oo..well, i wudnt mind having 3plets as long ur genes is truly irresistible wink
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahha! Tobleron = Kondo sha grin

Ur tobleron dey sweet oo..well, i wudnt mind having 3plets as long ur genes is truly irresistible wink
grin my genes are superb . but having a triplets now, is more like a burden to me grin , so let's book a future appointment, probably when I might be ready to be a baby daddy to a lot of women grin
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2017
ubonlaxy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHSELbozwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lMUjOh0yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7_T2_nX9xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHSELbozwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsW23qDVUwM
omo see ukwu!! ..twerking of life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SingleDad1 b4 i answer ur question....this ur paddy wey u say wan release inside im babe without cd...is the babe backyard shaped like dese ones wey i dey see for vidoe so?
see dis babe on towel..see her backyard like mustang truck cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

SingleDad1 b4 i answer ur question....this ur paddy wey u say wan release inside im babe without cd...is the babe backyard shaped like dese ones wey i dey see for vidoe so?
omo, the ukwu set like maths set

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
omo, the ukwu set like maths set
then advice him to spray the akamu on her bumcheeks

2 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by NCANpatroller: 1:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Queensuccubus look like demon
We Yoruba Demons re coming to father ur child.
Singledad1 Oti ya weyrey. U no be baby daddy. U dey bear single dad

2 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Queensuccubus look like demon
We Yoruba Demons re coming to father ur child.
Singledad1 Oti ya weyrey. U no be baby daddy. U dey bear single dad

grin singledad is just an internet title, not personal attached to it in real life.

Abeg leave Queen succubus alone, me and her get future appointment grin
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by lenghtinny(m): 2:28am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

The girl is prolly a trap music fan....

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Gbangbalicious: 3:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Splinz(m): 3:42am On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

"...even if we don't get married, let me be a mother to your child"

Poor thing, who hast bewitched you to act so foolishly? One can't help but feel sorry for your kind. Lost in few minutes of infatuation & irrationality, at your behest and call is nothing but ignobility. SMH

2 Likes

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Martin0(m): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Martin0(m): 5:31am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

for all those inlove with ukwu sarampa Mmege aputa o, ora obodo le le Aru ka
kwo nwa Udara mmicha I fu ukwu Mmege , i ga
danata,come guy I still nor wan hear the story of ukwu oo
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Chineeeke! shocked

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by crisisexpert321(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Our generation is of baby mama. I have a unilorin girl final year that wants to be my baby mama also. No wives in our generation

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Who else came here to read comments?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / Why Are Women like this? See this,Judge for Yourself and share your experience / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.