Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice (11543 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, even 15yrs from now, I don't need a family. I believe she's is trying to trap me down. Don't you think?
15?mmtcweeeeeeee.... Go and read ur book
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
emperorgoke:
15?mmtcweeeeeeee.... Go and read ur book
Another kid spotted. Thought I was chatting with a matured mind who would understand why I said that. Please go and sleep. Bye.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Newboss(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2017
TruthFM:
Join this group to mingle with total strangers
https:///95yL7HovyEAEA5jn9NoSie
That link ain't working.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 22, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey. I refused to release inside her, because I am not so daft, I know what girls can do.

About the two ladies, I was with her friend today, she was all moody.
Abeg free those 2 girls if you like ya self
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
dumo1:

Abeg free those 2 girls if you like ya self

Bro, u re a correct guy. Everybody wants me to beg them. Thank God u re different

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by walex2(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Some people are so dull in this forum to the extent that they've turn Nairaland tova trash bin. Your name is single daddy and someone ask you to come inside her and you run here to spew the trash without using your brain. The jobless situation in Nigeria and the bad economy has really affected people's brain.

Before you attack me, be rest assure I will deal with you as a father because I got registered on this forum when you were still crawling.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Mazigabriel(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2019

grin which one is *TOBLERON* Again honey grin . Raw sex?, baby my sperm is too active, a drop can lead to triplets grin
you are overly fertile

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9