Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG (25334 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Northern Leaders Asked Us To Give Igbos Quit Notice.....yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Hey Guys today is my birthday.... Show some love...how many likes for my akant?

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by foolishsouth: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
d
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Eastfield1: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
b
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dis man take style get sense sha
All dis E-warriors don't know anything yet
Btw av been crying since yesterday
He was a good man.....
Crying? Yimu. Who die

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Phinity318:
Hey Guys today is my birthday.... Show some love...how many likes for my akant?
how much u wan collect with d likes? Better go bake d birthday cake!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2017
what do you expect from someone that never wishes you well .we call all this kind of people enemies at home

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Wolfbrother(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Somebody that is mad..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by factwriter(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:
The famous Muslim cleric and a principal figure in the Tijjaniyya sect, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi has called on the federal government not to give the Igbo’s the biafra nation, rather sit them on the same table along other ethnic nationalities to chart ways out for the economic prospect and peaceful coexistence of a united Nigeria.

Knowing full well that 95% will not read the full article but just the headline, why do we wickedly and deliberately choose to sensationalize a news piece by giving it a misleading headline? This country wrecks of evil.

I read the full text (as habitual) and am glad I did.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Sheikh Bauchi called on the youth in the northern part of the country to sheath their swords for the ultimatum to the Igbos and advised that” let’s not resort to similar protest to that of the biafra agitators of hatred, inciting, humiliating and unguarded utterances.”

“I dream of a Nigeria where all sit down on the same table and eat from what is before him; for the Hausa/Fulani to drink his forage and eat ram/sheep meat, Igbo’s or any tribe of the Christians belief to drink his wine and eat pig or dog meats, not to cook all in the same pot and serve all plates. That’s unworkable!”, Bauchi said.

Hmm....makes sense to me.

Sounds like a call for 'everyone use his resources to develop his region'.

Also....good on him for condemning that Quit Igbo notice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by binsanni(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
an lamidi kanu, will be crying right now
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by xynerise: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
We are used to hearing the lips service unity. We want action this time by restructuring the country.

Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by madbuhari: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
this people are afraid of Igbo's leaving them because of their parasitic lifestyle... they can't survive without the black Jews.. this is the simple and known fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Iamwrath: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
It's their way

Oyinbo said to hide something from blackman , put it in writing

and some ediots do "misleading topics" intentionally

BlackAfrican:
The famous Muslim cleric and a principal figure in the Tijjaniyya sect, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi has called on the federal government not to give the Igbo’s the biafra nation, rather sit them on the same table along other ethnic nationalities to chart ways out for the economic prospect and peaceful coexistence of a united Nigeria.

Knowing full well that 95% will not read the full article but just the headline, why do we wickedly and deliberately choose to sensationalize a news piece by giving it a misleading headline? This country wrecks of evil.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Victornezzar: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Crying? Yimu. Who die
dey said he's in London
A former Army general

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2017
d
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Don't mind them

Sensationalism sells papers and blogs.

Am glad I read the whole article. The guy is, in essence, making the same calls as most of us Southerners do....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by buchilino(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
dats called discrimination Bro
It can happen 2 anyone
how will u feel wen dey tell u dis

MY BROTHER, NORTHERNERS DISCRIMINATE WORSE DAN IGBOS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Victornezzar: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
buchilino:

MY BROTHER, NORTHERNERS DISCRIMINATE WORSE DAN IGBOS.
Not all bro
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
This can not stop referendum from taking place in the East
story has changed, from Biafra or death... the zoo must fall..

to Nothing can stop Referendum... E just good to be person wey be say, u no dey talk, na only do u dey do. KD.D working wonders.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Flashmove: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Well, some of us who are the Igbos are Mumu also, we would also like to follow their commands and sit with them, cause they can control us with remote control.

Now if the Biafrans thinks they have the power , let them break away without consultations accross Nigeria. An Hausa people can wake up today and break away from Nigeria without begging anyone.

So We Igbos need to have a strong stance in any issues in Nigeria. Igbos should not allow ourselves to be used as a WALKING Stick from other tribes.

If you need Biafra stand on it and work on it in a legal way, If you need to be In Nigeria stand on it and work on it with Irrevocable terms and conditions.

Hausas are stronger cause of their on stance. We call them Aboki, but they are United in Their Abokism ...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by bumi10(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
dey can't survive alone

why can't dey just say it?
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by buchilino(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Not all bro

TRUE NOT ALL BUT MOST
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
He saying the same thing that some Southerners have said long ago,
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by factwriter(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
I disagree with the bolded. We have over 200 different tribes. Some of the things that suit our different cultures may be totally barbaric and even pose a threat to the wellbeing of others. How then can we support such ?

Some of those barbaric cultures include killing of innocent citizens and burying them with a dead chief or king. Just like the case of the previous ooni of life and his abobaku. This happened in Rivers state also when so many people were murdered and buried alongside the previous Eze Gbaka Gbaka. Same thing happened in Benin too.

My brother those examples you cited are of concern not only to the Nigerian vast ethnics but to all those who believe in Human Rights world over.

Such practices should be fought and eradicated forcefully regardless of whether we separates (as a country) or not.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by BiafraIShere(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Rubbish, a strength that has remained only in potential since 1960 is a worthless and useless strength! Nigeria is better off broken or at least be a loose federation with each region being in control of its affairs. We cant continue decieving ourselves in our mediocrity while the so called small African countries have all left us behind in all index of development. We have to do this now and save time, because its ultimately inevitable!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Buhari is DEAD!
na u talk am oo grin
dere are plenty army generals in London
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
buchilino:

TRUE NOT ALL BUT MOST
yeah
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by obailala(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
As much as I dont support the idea of creating a new sovereign nation called Biafra, I'm not sure I understand why the generality of northerners are so much against it.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Chukazu: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
What has asking for Biafra got to do with war?
Your son says he does not want to answer his papa name anymore and the father is talking about war

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos ) / NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.