Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG (25354 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Northern Leaders Asked Us To Give Igbos Quit Notice.....yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by ZeroUnity: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Onwu gbu kwe gi there..... Ara gbagbu kwe gi na ezi n'ulo gi....
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=BlackAfrican post=57711052]The famous Muslim cleric and a principal figure in the Tijjaniyya sect, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi has called on the federal government not to give the Igbo’s the biafra nation, rather sit them on the same table along other ethnic nationalities to chart ways out for the economic prospect and peaceful coexistence of a united Nigeria.
Read carefully:
Knowing full well that 95% will not read the full article but just the headline, why do we wickedly and deliberately choose to sensationalize a news piece by giving it a misleading headline? This country wrecks of evil.[/quote for the Hausa/Fulani to drink his forage and eat ram/sheep meat, Igbo’s or any tribe of the Christians belief to drink his wine and eat pig or dog meats, not to cook all in the same pot and serve all plates. That’s unworkable!”, Bauchi said.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by franudi: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
May God bless this reasoneable hausa man.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Don't chicken out like a coward

Find me if you can

Once you fail, my promise to arrest and deport you will take effect

The only thing that can save you now, is to find me

In the world of intelligence agencies, you are only free when you catch the intelligence officer

My threat still stands

Find me before I implement it once the new republic arise

Your worst mistake was to have threatened an intelligence officer online

So find me since you claim to be outstanding
hacker

My threat still stands.

hahahahaha...
because sum1 came to u guys, told you to open lots of Nairaland account, with fake Id, dead end email, you feel you are now an intelligence agent nko ntro ?

don't worry, Just calm down...and bid your time.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Mujtahida: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I am an intelligence officer.

My job is not to drop mine but to pick guys like you when it is time.

If you think your people won't join the Igbos, drop those information so that on that day, it will be easy to arrest and deport you.

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
...keeping someone AGAINST their will due to your selfish and insatiable appetite is the worst crime against humanity.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Johncuppa(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2017
ollah1:

When are the situations where OT are used and when are they forgotten? NT christians pray with Psalm. Pastors ask for tithe with Malachi. Why select those that suits that moment and ignore the rest?
Promises are the same, curses and restrictions Jesus died for. Pastors claiming curses for not paying tithe are not sincere.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by azaino: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2017
MrJonny:
I am a Christian. i don't eat pig meat or dog meat pls! Leviticus 11 >

What is this one saying ? Eating pig meat or dog meat,,,,, are you ok
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by park4: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2017
To succeed...
You need to find something to hold on to,
something to motivate you,
something to inspire you.
see details of won slip below
subscribe for your fixed score game now

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Amberon11: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Do you know what happened when the late Oba died? I can't remember which Oba in particular. Also, it is a tradition widely practiced in Africa and not just Benin, okay?
AnthonioAlsaid:

Hold it right there

it doesn't happen in Benin

get your info right
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by MrJonny(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Johncuppa:

You are dwelling in the past. New testament Christian you should be. Good a.m

im not here to argue. ask for more grace to understand HIS words
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by MrJonny(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
azaino:

What is this one saying ? Eating pig meat or dog meat,,,,, are you ok
yea Im fine. what about you? are you fine? i dont get your confusion
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Do you know what happened when the late Oba died? I can't remember which Oba in particular. Also, it is a tradition widely practiced in Africa and not just Benin, okay?

Dude it does not happen in Benin

what happened when the late Oba died?

you sit at wherever you are and spread false information

You want to tell me about the city i live in
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Johncuppa(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2017
MrJonny:

im not here to argue. ask for more grace to understand HIS words
So you don't eat dog and pork too! Lol! 1Chorin. 8:8
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
“Let’s avoid the situation where people of different religion and cultural belief system eats from the same pot, as it will discriminate against another considering that each came from entirely different background and choices, saying such a practice was the bane of all the agitations,” he said.

1 sensible Malo undecided
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by MrJonny(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Johncuppa:

So you don't eat dog and pork too!
Lol! 1Chorin. 8:8

when you want to read the scriptures, read from the beginning of the verse story. he was talking about food served to idols
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Amberon11: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
My sister lived in benin okay. Learn how to talk, i won't stoop to your level.
AnthonioAlsaid:

Dude it does not happen in Benin

what happened when the late Oba died?

you sit at wherever you are and spread false information

You want to tell me about the city i live in
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by MrJonny(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Johncuppa:

So you don't eat dog and pork too!
Lol! 1Chorin. 8:8

when you want to read the scriptures, read the reason for every verse, find out the reason for every comment.
in that letter to the Corinthians, he was talking about FOOD SACRIFICED TO IDOLS.

go to any Seventh Day Adventist Church around you and get more facts. its free of charge
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
My sister lived in benin okay. Learn how to talk, i won't stoop to your level.

Guy shift you're dull

your sister say

your friend say

a wise person speaks with fact

who hasn't been to the city will see your comment and think it's barbarians that live there

on the contrary I'm the one who can't stoop to your 0.00000001 IQ level
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by NewGombawa: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
We don't need Igbo parasites, Roaches, let them go please

Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrJonny:
I am a Christian. i don't eat pig meat or dog meat pls! Leviticus 11 >

WHO CARES, WE CHRISTIANS EAT IT
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by joe120120(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
THE NORTHERN ALWAYS THINK OF WAR ,THAT IS THE PROBLEM THEY HAVE .LEAVE WAR THINK OF HOW THE SOCIETY WOULD HAVE LIFE AND PROGRESS .
YOU ARE USING PHONE AND OTHERS TECHNOLOGY. YET WAR IS IN YOUR HEART TO VIOLET YOUR FELLOW HUMAN .
BABA. ,EMIR ,OBA ,OBI ,GEN. ETC
YOU HAVE FAIL BIAFRA UNDER MAZI NNAMDI IS NOT FOR WAR WITH NIGERIA
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by bibe(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Well spoken Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi, well spoken.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by bejite: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jobless set of people. (IPOD and AREWA).

Well, lemme epp them.

Sign up on www.bejite.com for that dream job. Connect to employers, recruiters. Stand 70-90% chances of securing that dream job faster. It is free.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by ChimaAdeoye: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is sweet words that nobody will implement.

If we had a restructured Nigeria where igbo can grow and rule themselves, 90 % of people asking for Biafra will stop. But fulani hates anything just and fair. So they want to continue with lopsided arrangements their army boys wrecked on Nigeria
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Deyvid123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Must we go to war before we do the right thing?
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by Johncuppa(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrJonny:

when you want to read the scriptures, read the reason for every verse, find out the reason for every comment.
in that letter to the Corinthians, he was talking about FOOD SACRIFICED TO IDOLS.

go to any Seventh Day Adventist Church around you and get more facts. its free of charge
Yea, you are right bro, I took that page out of content.
God bless you.

Last bullet;

25 Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience,
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by uvalued(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
This can not stop referendum from taking place in the East

pls lets have all referendum
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by MarieSucre(f): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
His statement about what the Igbos'or Christians should eat shows that he is a religious bigot. Please he should desist from speaking. His prejudice is disgusting.
Re: Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG by nedurenegade(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
dats called discrimination Bro
It can happen 2 anyone
how will u feel wen dey tell u dis

I'll rather discriminate than eat with them, in fact I'll rather starve than eat with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.