Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN (2370 Views)

Where Was Satan During The Flood / Catholic Priest Gerald Njoku In Imo State Sends Old Man To Jail In A Bid To Take / Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by OtemAtum: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
The philosophy of the scribes of Yahweh was not sensible. They wrote nonsense stories. OP don't bother because the true histories are here. Rejoice.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by hopefulLandlord: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
judedwriter:

True, God knows all things from end to beginning, but He doesn't try to interfere with our will...He allows us choose whether we will obey Him or not.
As i am writing this now, God already knows those who will make heaven and those who won't. He knows all things, But He gives us liberty to choose what we want even though He already knows the outcome. That's the mystery of God i am talking about-He knows all about us, but He respects our will.

Of course God knew that Adam and eve would be deceived by satan, but to show us that He is sovereign, He permitted Adam and eve to make their choice without interference.

Same with lucifer, God knew that satan would rebel against Him out of pride, but He never interfered, Why? God wants us to choose whether we love Him or not.

he knows those that'll make heaven and those that won't, yet we somehow have a choice? I hope-for your sake-you're joking

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
frubben:
jesus compared a lot of spiritual things to the physical, the fig tree, the talents and so on for easy and better understanding wic I actually did in my post. Sir please leave the comparison and attack the question. Tanks in advance

I told you a lot of things are tied to Genesis 1 to 3, understand it and you will know why he was not jailed.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
judedwriter:

True, God knows all things from end to beginning, but He doesn't try to interfere with our will...He allows us choose whether we will obey Him or not.
As i am writing this now, God already knows those who will make heaven and those who won't. He knows all things, But He gives us liberty to choose what we want even though He already knows the outcome. That's the mystery of God i am talking about-He knows all about us, but He respects our will.

Of course God knew that Adam and eve would be deceived by satan, but to show us that He is sovereign, He permitted Adam and eve to make their choice without interference.

Same with lucifer, God knew that satan would rebel against Him out of pride, but He never interfered, Why? God wants us to choose whether we love Him or not.
Ehhh did u read wat u wrote, like seriously did u read ur write up
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I told you a lot of things are tied to Genesis 1 to 3, understand it and you will know why he was not jailed.
U told me it's a metaphorical and I just gave u example of jesus associating physical with spiritual now it genesis.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Goodnuel: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
GodsMopol:

Haha, for a long time as how, you came up with this yesterday. What if God gave man the power to overcome the devil despite the presence of Satan on the earth. For instance, astronauts travel to space, using space suit, the space suit was to guide and protect them, I believe God had a protective means He offered to Adam. Its like saying, NASA sent astronauts to space without a spacesuit, that would be wickedness, and remember, God told man the consequence of his action if he does it.

For instance, people have been jumping into the lagoon for years, does that mean they don't know they would die as a result, they made their choice, Adam and Eve made their choice and you would see how pissed God was when He realised man ate the forbidden fruit. Gen3:11-15
Adam and Eve didn't make their choice. They didn't even know the difference between good and evil..

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the above guy that has a personal relationship with Jesus is saying that we don't know and his god is keeping the knowledge away from us, even used a bible quote

the person above that has relationship with the same Jesus actually knows, god has revealed the reason to him, the same reason he's keeping away from Junia

Yahweh is author of confusion grin https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus
What he said isn't the reason. God had not told anyone why He sent satan to the earth. No one knows. Whatever someone says is just a guess or what he or she thinks.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
frubben:

U told me it's a metaphorical and I just gave u example of jesus associating physical with spiritual now it genesis.

And what stops it from being metamorphic and the key still being in Genesis 1 to 3,
I asked you if you were being sarcastic or being sincere,

If you are sincere, kindly read the chapters I quoted for you over and over again, meditate over it, don't expect instant results,

It might take a week or more, in the quest for answers related to spirituality, you need patience. Your question is spiritual not religious.

If you expect me to sugar talk you or give you direct answers, sorry, I will only try to point the way to you, what you do with the direction is left to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by judedwriter(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
frubben:

Ehhh did u read wat u wrote, like seriously did u read ur write up

Yeah i did...and i am not ashamed to say i am 100percent RIGHT! believe it or not. If you can't believe that God knows all things but yet respects our choices, you are free to believe anything you want....
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
judedwriter:

Yeah i did...and i am not ashamed to say i am 100percent RIGHT! believe it or not. If you can't believe that God knows all things but yet respects our choices, you are free to believe anything you want....

I don't think u did, Cos the contradictions in your write can confuse even an angel
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 6:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And what stops it from being metamorphic and the key still being in Genesis 1 to 3,
I asked you if you were being sarcastic or being sincere,

If you are sincere, kindly read the chapters I quoted for you over and over again, meditate over it, don't expect instant results,

It might take a week or more, in the quest for answers related to spirituality, you need patience. Your question is spiritual not religious.

If you expect me to sugar talk you or give you direct answers, sorry, I will only try to point the way to you, what you do with the direction is left to you.
now you said my question is metaphorical wic comparison between physical and spiritual and u said it's wrong and u still telling me to go and meditate genesis to get answer to a question which is wrong. abi
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2017
JMAN05:

I beg to disagree. Revelation is a disclosure of what was to fulfill in the future. See what the first chapter says:

Rev 1:1 "revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John"

Things that must shortly take place, not things that happened aforetime.

Okayyyyy, so let me quote Revelation 1:1-2 emphasis on verse 2
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

The angel who bare the record of the word of God. Sir what's a record? It's a history of his words.

1st cor 2:10 says
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Sir, John didn't only see what will happen in future, he saw what happened before the creation of man.

1st cor 2:7 says

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2017
frubben:
and after God saw dat it was perfect he said let us create man in our own image. So God has cast down devil before to wic earth, d one he never create.
U said to test man and after d devil has tested us, God still said he regretted creating man. I no understand

I honestly didn't get your question but if you can back it with scriptural verses I won't mind.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2017
luvmijeje:

I honestly didn't get your question but if you can back it with scriptural verses I won't mind.
U said. Devil was here before man and am asking which earth, because the story of creation was straight and forward.
After God saw that I was God,he said let us create man in our own image.

Get it now
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2017
frubben:

U said. Devil was here before man and am asking which earth, because the story of creation was straight and forward.
After God saw that I was God,he said let us create man in our own image.

Get it now

Okayyyyy, the issue is that you're assuming 24 hrs make a day. God don't view time the way man view time. What do I mean 2nd Peter 3:8 says

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
frubben:
now you said my question is metaphorical wic comparison between physical and spiritual and u said it's wrong and u still telling me to go and meditate genesis to get answer to a question which is wrong. abi

Where did I say your question was wrong, I said you should not equate the physical with the spiritual, when looking for spiritual answers,

I told you most things in the Bible are metamorphic, not your question is metamorphic,

your question is more spiritual than religious,

that was why I asked you to read where I quoted, then meditate.

Once again I can only point the way to you. What you do with it is left to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
luvmijeje:

Okayyyyy, the issue is that you're assuming 24 hrs make a day. God don't view time the way man view time. What do I mean 2nd Peter 3:8 says

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

who is talking about day?
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
frubben:
who is talking about day?
You can now see I don't understand your question.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by frubben(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2017
luvmijeje:

You can now see I don't understand your question.

Now u said devil was castt down to earth before man right? My question is to which earth, because dd scripture made it clear dat it's was after God created the birds, sea, bla bla dats that he created man on earth. So wic earth devil dey since
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
luvmijeje:

Okayyyyy, so let me quote Revelation 1:1-2 emphasis on verse 2
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

The angel who bare the record of the word of God. Sir what's a record? It's a history of his words.

The angel is not the one said to bear the "record", but John. This is a record of the saying that John received thru this revelation. Verse 2 is describing John, not the timing of what he wrote.

1st cor 2:10 says
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Sir, John didn't only see what will happen in future, he saw what happened before the creation of man.

Yes, verse 1 shows he was speaking of what will happen in the furure. However, I see no support for your last statement.

1st cor 2:7 says

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Verse 1 is describing the revelation. There isn't any mystery there.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
JMAN05:

The angel is not the one said to bear the "record", but John. This is a record of the saying that John received thru this revelation. Verse 2 is describing John, not the timing of what he wrote.

Yes, verse 1 shows he was speaking of what will happen in the furure. However, I see no support for your last statement.

Verse 1 is describing the revelation. There isn't any mystery there.

Okayyyyy. .. .. . Let us read together from verse 1 using NKJV.

The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Him to show His Servants
Emphasis on Him and His. It was capitalized. Which means Him and His was referring to Christ. Let us remove Him and His and replace it with His name.

The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Jesus to show Jesus's servants (christians through John) - things which must take place. And He(Jesus) sent it and signified it by His(Jesus's) Angels to His (Jesus's) servant John who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.

To buttress my point that John didn't see only see what will happen but also what had happened, Jesus himself said in revelation 1:19

Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are and the things which will take place after this

Let me correct myself. Jesus reveal to John what has happened, what's happening and what will happen.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Deicide: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
judedwriter:

Our minds are too limited to understand all about God...Sure He knows all things, BUT He sincerely respects our will unless He decides to manipulate it like He did to Pharoah.

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
frubben:
Good morning Nairalanders, this question has being running and jogging through my mind for a very long time and I need clarification.

Now the bible made believers understand that the devil sin and rebelled against God and he was cast down from Heaven to Earth.

Imagine you have a farm where you grow and train livestock and one day as you were walking inside your house you found a dangerous snake instead of killing or caging it you took the snake and throw it inside the farm.
The question is why throw him down to earth, why did God not jail and cage him in heaven instead he was cast down to earth and God knowing fully well that humans are on earth. All the killings and fornication and backbiting would have being avoided because the devil is the father of sin.

Please mature answer

Maybe the Devil is too powerful to be imprisoned.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Okayyyyy. .. .. . Let us read together from verse 1 using NKJV.

The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Him to show His Servants
Emphasis on Him and His. It was capitalized. Which means Him and His was referring to Christ. Let us remove Him and His and replace it with His name.

The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Jesus to show Jesus's servants (christians through John) - things which must take place. And He(Jesus) sent it and signified it by His(Jesus's) Angels to His (Jesus's) servant John who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.

To buttress my point that John didn't see only see what will happen but also what had happened, Jesus himself said in revelation 1:19

Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are and the things which will take place after this

Let me correct myself. Jesus reveal to John what has happened, what's happening and what will happen.

1. The one who bore the record is John. I don't think I see your point against this.

2. From what you have posted as regards the timing the prophesy covered - it says 'things which are(not which were), and things to happen after this'. Oga, it is saying things present and the things future. There is nothing, I mean noting that implies something prior to the timing of the prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
JMAN05:

2. From what you have posted as regards the timing the prophesy covered - it says 'things which are(not which were), and things to happen after this'. Oga, it is saying things present and the things future. There is nothing, I mean noting that implies something prior to the timing of the prophecy.

'The things which are'

1.Has the serpent left the earth?

2.is he still not on the earth?

Now back to the first argument. I get tired easily of going back and forth but I don't why the Holy Spirit is not allowing me to let this argument slide away.

Revelation 1:8 Jesus

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Now my questions

1. Does the book of revelation contain the whole history of Christ?

2. Was John is the beginning with Christ?

3. If he wasn't why will he be bear the record of the word of God and the testimony of Christ.

To buttress my point Revelation 4:1 says

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

This was the angel who bore the records of the words of God and the testimony of Christ.

To end this conversation John himself said in revelation 1:9 said.....
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Oga, did you see witness the word of God? How can a man who wasn't in the beginning bear the witness of God.

Extras:

I just got this revelation now.. .. .. .. testament is reveal after the death of a testator.

For instance when a will also known as testament is being read by the Lawyer and as a friend of the family, you were there to listen to reading, can you be called a witness to the will?

NO, because you were not there when the will was being written.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
luvmijeje:

'The things which are'

1.Has the serpent left the earth?

2.is he still not on the earth?

Now back to the first argument. I get tired easily of going back and forth but I don't why the Holy Spirit is not allowing me to let this argument slide away.

Please don't bring your so called holy spirit here. Don't make the holy spirit a liar by your inability to understand simple phrase. Or perhaps, you do have a demonic spirit that wants you to buttress lies as if it is truth.

See what notable scholars say about that phrase:

Barne's Note says:

"And the things which shall be hereafter - The Greek phrase rendered "hereafter" - μετὰ ταῦτα meta tauta - means "after these things"; that is, he was to make a correct representation of the things which then were, and then to record what would occur "after these things:" to wit, of the images, symbols, and truths, which would be disclosed to him after what he had already seen. The expression refers to future times. He does not say for how long a time; but the revelations which were to be made referred to events which were to occur beyond those which were then taking place."

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown commentary:

"things which are—"the things which thou hast seen" are those narrated in this chapter (compare Re 1:11). "The things which are" imply the present state of things in the churches when John was writing, as represented in the second and third chapters. "The things which shall be hereafter," the things symbolically represented concerning the future history of the fourth through twenty-second chapters. Alford translates, "What things they signify"; but the antithesis of the next clause forbids this, "the things which shall be hereafter," Greek, "which are about to come to pass." The plural (Greek) "are," instead of the usual Greek construction singular, is owing to churches and persons being meant by things" in the clause, "the things which are."

Revelation 1:8 Jesus

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Now my questions

1. Does the book of revelation contain the whole history of Christ?

2. Was John is the beginning with Christ?

3. If he wasn't why will he be bear the record of the word of God and the testimony of Christ.

To buttress my point Revelation 4:1 says

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

This was the angel who bore the records of the words of God and the testimony of Christ.

To end this conversation John himself said in revelation 1:9 said.....
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Oga, did you see witness the word of God? How can a man who wasn't in the beginning bear the witness of God.

You just showed you misunderstood that verse two also.

The witness John bore was the scenes that were disclosed to him in the vision of which he penned down. Not the record of the history of God or Jesus entire existence. My goodness! You don't understand this? Habah!

See a scholars comment on that too:

Barnes' Note: "
Who bare record of the word of God - Who bore witness to, or testified of ἐμαρτύρησεν emarturēsen the Word of God. He regarded himself merely as a "witness" of what he had seen, and claimed only to make a fair and faithful "record" of it. "This is the disciple which "testifieth" (ὁ μαρτυρῶν ho marturōn) of these things, and wrote these things," John 21:24. "And he that saw it bare record" - μεμαρτύρηκε memarturēke John 19:35. Compare also the following places, where the apostle uses the same word of himself: 1 John 1:2; 1 John 4:14."

Extras:

I just got this revelation now.. .. .. .. testament is reveal after the death of a testator.

For instance when a will also known as testament is being read by the Lawyer and as a friend of the family, you were there to listen to reading, can you be called a witness to the will?

NO, because you were not there when the will was being written.

I hope this is not a revelation from the holy spirit, because I wouldn't have you insult God by spewing rubbish about His spirit. Don't dare your maker.

Let me help you, for its glaring that you keep missing the point.

Let's use your illustration, if am present when the will was written, can I be a witness? Yes. In this case, John saw when the prophesy was shown him thru a revelation/vision before he wrote it. can't he be a witness?
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
JMAN05:

See what notable scholars say about that phrase:

Barne's Note says:

"And the things which shall be hereafter - The Greek phrase rendered "hereafter" - μετὰ ταῦτα meta tauta - means "after these things"; that is, he was to make a correct representation of the things which then were, and then to record what would occur "after these things:" to wit, of the images, symbols, and truths, which would be disclosed to him after what he had already seen. The expression refers to future times. He does not say for how long a time; but the revelations which were to be made referred to events which were to occur beyond those which were then taking place."

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown commentary:

"things which are—"the things which thou hast seen" are those narrated in this chapter (compare Re 1:11). "The things which are" imply the present state of things in the churches when John was writing, as represented in the second and third chapters. "The things which shall be hereafter," the things symbolically represented concerning the future history of the fourth through twenty-second chapters. Alford translates, "What things they signify"; but the antithesis of the next clause forbids this, "the things which shall be hereafter," Greek, "which are about to come to pass." The plural (Greek) "are," instead of the usual Greek construction singular, is owing to churches and persons being meant by things" in the clause, "the things which are."

You just showed you misunderstood that verse two also.

The witness John bore was the scenes that were disclosed to him in the vision of which he penned down. Not the record of the history of God or Jesus entire existence. My goodness! You don't understand this? Habah!

See a scholars comment on that too:

Barnes' Note: "
Who bare record of the word of God - Who bore witness to, or testified of ἐμαρτύρησεν emarturēsen the Word of God. He regarded himself merely as a "witness" of what he had seen, and claimed only to make a fair and faithful "record" of it. "This is the disciple which "testifieth" (ὁ μαρτυρῶν ho marturōn) of these things, and wrote these things," John 21:24. "And he that saw it bare record" - μεμαρτύρηκε memarturēke John 19:35. Compare also the following places, where the apostle uses the same word of himself: 1 John 1:2; 1 John 4:14."

I hope this is not a revelation from the holy spirit, because I wouldn't have you insult God by spewing rubbish about His spirit. Don't dare your maker.

Let me help you, for its glaring that you keep missing the point.

Let's use your illustration, if am present when the will was written, can I be a witness? Yes. In this case, John saw when the prophesy was shown him thru a revelation/vision before he wrote it. can't he be a witness?

I hate it when people quote Scholars. Quote the Bible. If you're sure of yourself quote the Bible.

I've quoted several Bible verses to back up what I said. Quote yours. Don't quote people because you're not sure those people are in heaven.
Please don't bring your so called holy spirit here. Don't make the holy spirit a liar by your inability to understand simple phrase. Or perhaps, you do have a demonic spirit that wants you to buttress lies as if it is truth.

Due to this conversation, I've gotten a personal revelation. So I thank you.

I tend not to discuss spirituality with people who can't see beyond their nose.

And when next you quote me, quote the Bible. If not don't bother.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by SycophanticGoat: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
I seriously believe that satan landed in Nigeria, otherwise can anybody tell me why a country will have so much hatred brewing among them? Have a tribe maiming them and instead of them rising against that tribe, they all decided to pick up one who goes about her normal activities.

Devil is a Nigerian and an indegene of all the tribes in the country..
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
luvmijeje:

I hate it when people quote Scholars. Quote the Bible. If you're sure of yourself quote the Bible.

This shows you are just a beginner. The bible translation you are quoting from are a result of scholastic effort.

You understanding of the bible is quite low and you don't even accept help from scholars explanation. Scholars who came from you guys. My goodness! Will I open your head and input the understanding? You don't understand English "are", scholars who know Greek explained. You still didn't get it.

I've quoted several Bible verses to back up what I said. Quote yours. Don't quote people because you're not sure those people are in heaven.

So you didn't see any bible reference both in my replies and the reference work I gave? You know how to lie and claim to receive a revelation?

Due to this conversation, I've gotten a personal revelation. So I thank you.

I tend not to discuss spirituality with people who can't see beyond their nose.

And when next you quote me, quote the Bible. If not don't bother.

You have demon giving you false revelations. If can lie that I ve not given any scriptural reference and you don't understand a simple bible phrase, it shows that that demon that inspires you is doing a great work to finish you.

Jeremiah spoke about people of your sort who speak falsehood in His name:

Jer 14:14

"Jehovah then said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or commanded them or spoken to them. A lying vision and a worthless divination and the deceit of their own heart is what they are prophesying to you."

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
JMAN05:

This shows you are just a beginner. The bible translation you are quoting from are a result of scholastic effort.

You understanding of the bible is quite low and you don't even accept help from scholars explanation. Scholars who came from you guys. My goodness! Will I open your head and input the understanding? You don't understand English "are", scholars who know Greek explained. You still didn't get it.

So you didn't see any bible reference both in my replies and the reference work I gave? You know how to lie and claim to receive a revelation?

You have demon giving you false revelations. If can lie that I ve not given any scriptural reference and you don't understand a simple bible phrase, it shows that that demon that inspires you is doing a great work to finish you.

Jeremiah spoke about people of your sort who speak falsehood in His name:

Jer 14:14

"Jehovah then said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or commanded them or spoken to them. A lying vision and a worthless divination and the deceit of their own heart is what they are prophesying to you."

Na wa for you. Just to quote the Bible has turn to rains of insult.
Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
luvmijeje:

Na wa for you. Just to quote the Bible has turn to rains of insult.

I hate people who misrepresent God by attributing falsehood to a revelation. You are handicapped in understanding a scripture and you are pushing ur error to God by claiming a revelation. Desist from blasphemy. The criticism is to save your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN by luvmijeje(f): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
JMAN05:

I hate people who misrepresent God by attributing falsehood to a revelation. You are handicapped in understanding a scripture and you are pushing ur error to God by claiming a revelation. Desist from blasphemy. The criticism is to save your life.

So arrogant. I'll let your insult slide.

As I earlier said, I'm not going to roll in the gutter with someone who lost an argument fair and square.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Evolution Of Man Proved Beyond Doubt / What Exactly Is "Work Out Your Salvation? / Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.