Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

He Is Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Angry (764 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Angry by sweetmum(f): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
my boyfriend (dont know if i should call him that), travelled and told me not to wait for him. now he is back and am with another person,he is angry.
does he have any right to be angry?
Re: He Is Angry by bobbygirl: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
no he doesn't angry
Re: He Is Angry by Arkhin(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
I wonder why you gave him audience in the first place, he probably came back to you cos he lost where he went to.
He's such a loser
Re: He Is Angry by Abekeade08(f): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
my boyfriend (dont know if i should call him that), travelled and told me not to wait for him. now he is back and am with another person,he is angry.

I am assuming you still have feelings for him since you called him your "BF" while you are with someone else. If you still like him, then you should get back with him. As for me sha, if one bobo dumps me because he is travelling, then he might as well forget about us ever getting back together.
Re: He Is Angry by gabriel4u(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
sweetmum:

Try ask him, why he went to and the reasson why he asked you not to wait for him. if his respond sound clear and right and you love him then go back to him, but if he gave silly reply then, look for, oil,kerosine,petrol and koko waterand bath him. Then sand him to assist out president in saudi .

Thank you, !
Re: He Is Angry by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
@op.

Tell ur 'ex' to grow up.
Re: He Is Angry by unban190: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
gabriel4u:

Try ask him, why he went to and the reasson why he asked you not to wait for him. if his respond sound clear and right and you love him then go back to him, but if he gave silly reply then, look for, oil,kerosine,petrol and koko waterand bath him. Then sand him to assist out president in saudi .

Thank you, !

na wa ooh best response so far on nairaland this month~
Re: He Is Angry by elecktra(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
why is your ex playing role reversal i thot u were the one with the right to be angry he left you for Pete's sake and now he's back forming

one anger thats not, do away with him wat if he made it wherever he went to am sure he wont care a thing abt you so tell him to move on or better still

move away since thats his special area
Re: He Is Angry by omega25red(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
It's your fault for allowing him to even express his ill gotten anger to you. When he came back from where ever he went i would have been like welcome and goodbye
Re: He Is Angry by neily(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
Babe pls remember the feeling u had when he told u not to wait 4 him. Cos i think it wasn't easy on you.
Re: He Is Angry by baybbootz(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
plain simple,
he told u nt 2 wait n u took his advice.
wats hz problem naw.
Re: He Is Angry by kokoye(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Were you both in touch while he was away . . were you talking like lovers or just mere friends who both accepted there was nothing more?
Re: He Is Angry by unban190: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
are u sure u arent dating his friend
better tell us the truth now~

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Drama / I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On / How Do You Feel:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.