Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On (763 Views)

15 Naughty Lifestyles That Could Really Hurt Your Relationship / Does Love Really Hurt? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Tonib1: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2010
I have a friend that really hurt me although i have forgiven but i can't foget. Now it's hard to go back to the way things were. I am not the sort that gets angry and even if i do i get off it easily but i can't say the same for this one. Has anyone been in this situation before.?
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Electraa: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2010
what has this friend done to deserve you not forgetting what they have done to you ?

In life you trust no one even friends i keep mine at arms lenght because i dont think i am ready to forgive any friend that hurts me so because of that i stay on my own and try as much as possible not to associate too much or be too friendly. So on this occassion if you think things can't be as they were i guess you trim down your friends list , 

It's Electra, [b][/b]
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by beingme(f): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2010
what happened between u and ur friend?
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by madlady(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
Toni b:

I have a friend that really hurt me although i have forgiven but i can't foget. Now it's hard to go back to the way things were. I am not the sort that gets angry and even if i do i get off it easily but i can't say the same for this one. Has anyone been in this situation before.?

Yes.

Only time will ease how you feel, but talking about may help undecided
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Tonib1: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
To be honest in as much as i would like to talk about what happened i don't really want to talk about it.
But all i can say is having a friend talk to you like i was spoken to is out of order and NOT ACCEPTABLE. M
My body and spirit is not agreeing with what i would have loved to do.
If time will ease the pain, i think enough time has passed for me to feel better but i am still in the same spot i was on that day nothing has changed. Electraaa might be right in her statement
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Electraa: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
Friends aren't worth having a headache over. If i have a friend talk to me anyhow, there is no way in this world i will ever talk to such a person again ever ever. Afterall i no borrow from the friend so why the insult, pls pls pls , forget him/her and enjoy your life, it's too short to bother over, in as much as you might miss the friend give it some tiime, you will ask yourself later what you were doing with them in the first place, I HATE FRIENDS ESP. UNGRATEFUL ONES

It's Electraa,
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by chrisN(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
electraaa ok so what so electricuting abt u wold luv to knw and cee, well that nt being the case yes frds suck 4 real they do but you still have to have them around and make new ones everynow and then,4 the existing ones, they need u to tread wt them wt care cos they know u well and 4 the new ones, past experience does the magic 4 them to keep, hope u get that but allways forgive and let them go,works 4 me.ciao.
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by chukz4real(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
There' nothing as good as old friends, no matter how they tend to hurt you, try as much as you can to put it all behind. Consider the good old days, the fun you once shared together. Friends that once betrayed me in the 90's happened to be same dudes God used to place me in my present condition. I let it go off my thinking then, though it wasn't easy to forget as you've rightly said, but one need to pretend as if it never happened. Today, we never mentioned the past as we live happily with our families as we use to before the incidents in 90's.

Seta, I like your points as well.

Ciao
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by smooooooth: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
wat did u do, that prompted ur friend to say the things he said, sometimes it takes an action to get a reaction. nway its good to forgive, for God forgave us, while we were yet sinners.
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Electraa: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
chrisN:

electraaa ok so what so electricuting abt u wold luv to knw and cee, well that nt being the case yes frds suck 4 real they do but you still have to have them around and make new ones everynow and then,4 the existing ones, they need u to tread wt them wt care cos they know u well and 4 the new ones, past experience does the magic 4 them to keep, hope u get that but allways forgive and let them go,works 4 me.ciao.

my attitude towards anything is what is electrifying about me , i don't sit around for long be it man or woman. I don't take rubbish, i act spontaneously and so far i have not regretted my actions,
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by igbonla(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
Toni b:

Let it go, too many important things to do in life.
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by ec3l(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hey i understand ur pains,happens to the best of us.
It just confirms the saying that no one is perfect, u, me, ur siblings, ur friends, no one.
But does that mean we should shut out our heart to our world?
No, not all.
We wrong people, people wrong us, if we all choose electraa's way, the world might have fallen apart today.
Open ur heart and mind to ur world, wen someone hurts u and feels sorry about it, forgive them, try and move on regardless of how deep u've been hurt.
Remember there's nothing worth dying for, time has a way of healing the soul even from hurts wrought by death itself.
Cheers
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by mcnikes(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2010
Hit ur head on a wall till U develop amnesia, thats the easiest way to forget,
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Pweety4me(f): 5:55am On Mar 23, 2010
@OP Ki lo shele o?=wetin happen? smiley tongue
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by Pweety4me(f): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2010
mcnikes:

Hit your head on a wall till U develop amnesia, thats the easiest way to forget,
Don't be stupid u think "amnesia" is a joke abi?may God save u.
Re: I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On by daduke2k(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2010
Sum people hard kncks 4 dem 2 be brought bak 2 their sensens.

(1) (Reply)

Is Seems Easier To Get A Lady Nowadays Or Is It My Imagination? / Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? / How Do I Tell My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.