Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. (1741 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by alwayscool: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Hi,i am male 34 years old,i am married and my wife is 29 years old,we had been married from last 5 years and has a two years old daughter,my wife is very beautiful and has sexy body figure,we have normal sex life,my wife is a housewife,and i wrk in a logistics company as an senior executive,from last 25 days,my father has come to stay with us at our house for 4 months ,as he is here for a medical treatment,at first my wife objected to him staying for 4 months,but she has to give up owing to family obligation,my father generally lives in village,my father is 58 years old and is a widower,my mother died 4 years ago,initialy my wife used to talk very less with my father,except for asking for food or water,but from last 7 days i see change in.her behaviour,now she talks more with my father,yesterday i saw she goes to market with my father on motorbike to purchase vegetables from nearby market,sometimes she cracks joke on me infront of my father,she spends her time with father while i m in office,sometimes i feel jealous,what are chances that she might do sex with him on my back...my wife pics attached

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by whitebeard(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2017
I have seen this story before, but the man attached a different picture of the woman (Nigerian)

Here is the question who are u trying to deceive.

welcome to Nigeria we don't fall for the same shire twice, only tribal zombilism

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by IamSINZ(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
Your miserable father is a serial rapist that rape his kid sister to coma, her sister happened to be your mother!

Just incase you don't know you are a product of a bastardized moronic incest!

Take this advice from me : strangle your father when he's asleep and have a stress free life.

Thank you.

You'll soon realize you just wasted valuable time replying a moronic pleb. The troll is best ignored.
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
Your miserable father is a serial rapist that rape his kid sister to coma, her sister happened to be your mother!

Take this advice from me : strangle your father when he's asleep and have a stress free life.

Thank you.
See comments from a cursed bas.tard

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by PeggySandas(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

You'll soon realize you just wasted valuable time replying a moronic pleb. The troll is best ignored.

Thank you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Sinz you should not be identified with​that product of fatherly rape... Born of incest and siring in incest..

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Thank you dear
There's no crime in looking for social media dears giving the dearth of such in your real life
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by PeggySandas(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Jazzlite:

There's no crime in looking for social media dears giving the dearth of such in your real life

This guy is pained as fvck. Please take your ass off my mention! cheesy
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by IamSINZ(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Jazzlite:

Sinz you should not be identified with​that product of fatherly rape... Born of incest and siring in incest..

Take it easy, bruh..

What has she done to incur your wrath?
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

This guy is pained as fvck. Please take your ass off my mention! cheesy

Jazzlite:

On second thoughts​... May an Angel of pestilence from the presence of Jehovah eradicate all your genealogy from the surface of the earth... May your abode become the best of strangers...may all your ways be dark and slippery and continually pursued by the angel of pestilence till all of you are wiped out.... May none extend mercy unto you... May daytime bring you woes and nighttime pestilence... May all the evil winds from the north locate and abide with your genealogy... Near and far ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Take it easy, bruh..

Every second of the day shall ring the bells of destruction in her life and the lives of all her beloved ones...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Victornezzar: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Thank you.
Who dumped u
talk 2 us
u look depressed
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Thank you.
werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Who dumped u
talk 2 us
u look depressed
Peggysandas was not just dumped...she has collided with me and all the good news in her life and family has come to an end today​...for mentioning my mother unprovoked... Destructions shall not depart from her and her household

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Who dumped u
talk 2 us
u look depressed
dats Ngozi na..
u no sabi code grin
Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Take it easy, bruh..

Mentioning my mother unprovoked. For that everything it will never be well​ with her and her households... Just like one child brings breakthrough to the family peggysandas has brought pestilence to her household... and it shall not depart until they are all wiped out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe My Wife Can Do This To Me..her Pics Attached. by Jazzlite: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
@peggysandas note this is 12midday.. I will devote myself to the critical hours of the day to speak into your life... In your life you will not open the gutter you call a mouth to insult people's parents again... In your life!!!

I don't call mods I take no prisoners... I am an Elijah... You and your family are not up to the captains and their bands of soldiers...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Queen Laveda? / Leaked Sextape Photos:two Ghanaians, Akrobeto & Vivian Jill ‘caught’ Making Love / When Ur Girlfriend Start Losing Interest In U, Dump Her First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.