Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Adventure With A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Adventure With A Virgin (673 Views)

My Adventure With My Street Chicks (18+) / My Adventure With An Okada Rider (18+) / MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Adventure With A Virgin by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
The thoughts of finally getting her overwhelmed me. The feelings was so electrifying, I had practically prepared for it the whole day. I was unable to concentrate on my work. My heart raced alongside the ticking of the clock, although that's not my usual self, but the feelings of meeting her, triggered my "Joy Ride" .

After work, I quickly raced home, and behold she was inside waiting for me. I know you might be wondering how she got inside?, I left the keys on the window for her. I started drooling over her body, she's got the perfect sized ass that I love eating, garnished with a lovely extra large bowl sized breast.

Plantain and eggs was served for dinner, and I enjoyed every bit of the meal. On that spot, I imagined how delicious she is gonna be. seductively she looked at me when i gave her, her due compliments about the food.

Damn! She so fine, i think i lost my memory for a seconds.

Long story short, from one step to another, we were both n@ked on the bed, we both enjoyed a 20minutes pre-intimacy before the real play. But something stopped me amid the fun. She is a virgin?, I quickly pulled back and she grabbed me and demanded that I should proceed with what i intend doing. No ooo! , I can't disvirgin you, I never knew you are a virgin from the first moment, but damn it girl, you are good, but I am sorry I can't go on- I stood up and walked away.

I was at the sitting room, watching Discovery Family, then she joined me, she said I broke her heart and hopes. She then lay her head on my chest and slept off after 15minutes. I had to carry her and set her down on a bed.

Matured people, did I do wrong by refusing to take away her virginity?. Please advice.
Re: My Adventure With A Virgin by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
No u didn't.. But who then will do it or bring someone else to do it then continue the work...lol
Re: My Adventure With A Virgin by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
No u didn't.. But who then will do it or bring someone else to do it then continue the work...lol
grin bro, I will let her go and get disvirgin then continue

(1) (Reply)

Totally Confused / The Best Sex Position For Women / Meanwhile At Davido's Concert, She Was The Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.