Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos (44055 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by infogenius(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
He must be a very prosperous farmer to have a large immediate family as this.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by maverickmaybach(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
so tell me more am listening

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hilarious, but that girl self what does she want with a 80year old man or the town lack young men.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by ivolt: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Another poverty breedy
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na MAN you be

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mmmmmm
Yet to comprehend wot just hit me shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Franchise21(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Africans
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by onyeali(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
LOL... Wonders are many on earth and this one is definitely one of them.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by hatchy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
There is no way he can be the biological father to all the children because the women must dey shine Kongo outside after all him don old and no amount of Alamo bitters or Baby oku can recharge his transformer to the status of a young man.

Fear "North"..... mba fear Women.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Beejayx:
Space booked

Pls unbook.....
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Blackfire:
Faints...

Wakes up again.

Faints again.

Pls don't wake up
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Marvel1206:
100 children in 40 years? and I'm still a virgin

Guy ur case is complicated
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by adontcare(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Father Abraham grin
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
this bastard is a pervert and should be castrated immediately
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:

Bae you clean no be small

Na ur type dey for d news multipiers
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Edopesin:
I Can Say Is The Papa Is A "Fvck Addict" He Needs Therapy

Supported
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by purplekayc(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin nobody shud faint in my space cheesy
the Guy's thing is active smiley
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
omoalayo:

Speechless dats how he made u feel.....
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Only him took upon himself to populate the world

As in eeeehhhhhhhhh......dis one na domination tooo
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by salt1: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are those the children?
The level of the African man's wickedness is unimaginable. He's busy increasing the population of the destitute
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Only him took upon himself to populate the world

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
hardeycute:
lipsrsealed My African Man

Oga close mouth flies dey pass.....see remove Dat white tin off ur upper lips
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
I just saw a post about organising a big family. Not sure if this will work here ...a bit late me thinks!
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by SACI: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
stupidity at its peak....
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by statrboiTolu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
even jnr sec sch wey idey teach, dem no reach 100.....i salute u man of the year....
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Na ur type dey for d news multipiers
lol... isn't it a divine mandate?
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

You come fine like teewah safage... your face looks familiar
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Cmanforall: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Angelanest:
An 80-year-old farmer in Eastern Ghana who has 12 wives and over one hundred children, and is still exploring for more women - almost committed incest with his own daughter after proposing to her. According to reports, the aged man has within 40 years given birth to over 100 children with 12 women, all of who are married to him in a polygamous marriage.

On the occasion of 2017 Father’s Day, the children and the wives marched to Asilenu’s residence on Sunday.

“If I get a lady today, I will marry her and have more children. As for men, even in old age we can still father children. I’m not impotent,” Asilenu told TV3’s Portia Gabor who spent some time with the family on Father’s Day.

Unfortunately, Asilenu has lost track of his family- He’s unable to mention the name of all his children. When Portia Gabor asked him to do a roll call, he got stuck along the line in mentioning their names. And it was thus not surprising that he proposed marriage to one of her daughters who he met in town.

But for the awareness of his daughter, Asilenu would have committed incest by having amorous relationship with her own daughter, unknowingly though.

One of his sons narrated how his father proposed to one of his sisters and the interesting excuse Mr Asilenu gave when it emerged that he is the father of the lady he had expressed love to. “He [Asilenu] met the lady and said he loved her…..and later on, the lady said she was his daughter,” she told Portia Gabor, adding “he [Asilenu] said his eyes were worrying him, that was why he didn’t notice it was her own daughter and we laughed over it”.

The son also suspects they are more than 100 children: “In fact we’re plenty, we’re almost 100 and something” he told Portia.

Just like their father, some of the children do not know their numerical placement in the family. Portia Gabor asked one of his daughters, Mary Asilenun, where she place in the family numerically and she simply laughed and responded, “…I can’t remember”.

Asilenu, his wives and children reportedly get along with each other and have been living happily as one united family....

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/80-year-old-man-with-over-100-children-and-12-wives.html

watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQRZNcW1IQ

He can beat his chest in celebration, but that's when DNA test is not done.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by dmgr(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin nobody shud faint in my space cheesy

haba shift for me too make I faint na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.