Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her (44062 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by titiloyeblog: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
"If my daughter says ‘daddy, I want to be a prostitute’ I will not discourage her" Ghanaian artiste manager Bulldog says (video)

Bulldog, a Ghanaian artiste manager, has revealed what he will do if his 18-year-old daughter opens up to him that she wants to be a prostitute.

Bulldog said he will not discourage her, instead, he will advise her to be a better prostitute who flies around the world.

He made this known during an interview on OkayFM. When asked what makes a prostitute better, he said it's based on their target clients.

He said he will advise his daughter to provide her services to Presidents, Ministers, and Sheiks, rather than be a prostitute who stands on the streets.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISr3CZKY81s

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/if-my-daughter-says-daddy-i-want-to-be.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by greatmarshall(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
This one don finish

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Franzinni: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2020
A fools logic.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bakin3(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Nah wah oooo.
We install bio digester (Modern Sockaway)
Check my profile

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Seems Gaynians are morally bankrupt

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by FlordFlorez(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
What did i just read. Is it what "gaynians" are reduced to? Pro-prostitude!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Flexherbal(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is easier said than done.

In Africa, sex workers are not treated with respect.

For men with erectile dysfunction and sperm issues.
Search for Mr. Flex herbal Tea for Men.

https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures#46368527][b][color=#006600]Click

12 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Gramps: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteous89 where are you ooo

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Pascopele: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
We raise our kids the best way we can but there comes a time when they decide to walk their own path.

Most times that’s great; sometimes it’s a worry. If their choice differs from our own perhaps the best thing we can do is to stand aside and continue to love them. If they later have second thoughts we are then in a position to offer support.

This question reminded me of the little Catholic girl who shocked a nun by saying she wanted to be a prostitute when she grew up. When she repeated it the nun said, “Thank goodness! I thought you said you wanted to be a Protestant.”

Kindly click on my link on my bio for GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by dynicks(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with most persons lately....

Like wtf is the world turning into...

Like who the hell is running shits of late...

Like ; I mean ....oh damn!!

He already nicknamed himself not just any kind of dog but a BULL BOG!....this man ought to be watched ...This man might wanna have a taste of the cookie someday!.....shits getting real these days...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by emmabest2000(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Some people will start shouting end time father or mumu father , but the TRUTH is that the man speaks in proverbs, and it's only wise ones will truly understand his statement !
Just replace the word prostitutes in his statement with celebrities and see the true meaning of his statement grin

Guy man father

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Vyolet(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
How sure are we he isn't sleeping or planning to sleep with the daughter?
Thrash all in the name of "woke".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by lilfort(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
how many of u think this gui is not kk
or suffering from corona

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Jowizaza(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
I admire Ghanaians for their honesty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by chukwuibuipob: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
sad
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by visijo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
*Jacob used a stone as a pillow and saw a vision*

*Samson used Delilah lap as his pillow and lost his vision. Check ur pillow!*

���‍♂️
☝️

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Any girl who is no a virgin is technically a prostitute anyways. They sleep with different guys for money

6 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by tillaman(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin this dude is a wreck

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. by their words, we shall know them
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Andrew13: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol

End time father
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by xynerise: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
They should watch this one. He might even patronise his daughter one day

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Rimimafia: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is very shameful.

This man should be kept at a distance from Fatherhood!
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Fiisty(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by techmo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
No be everybody deserves to be called a parent

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
bad but that is his own opinion and his choice, besides i think he just said it to seek attention,
and even if he chooses to give his daughter such advice, that's a family matter and i see no reason why the mods should bring it to f.p because it's none of our business
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who is bulldog?

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
K
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by victorazyvictor(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
angry

5 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Wawelexy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
This one has already been having carnal knowledge with his daughter....

4 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by AsaSage: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Some people go just open their mouth begin dey yarn dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.