Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) (37880 Views)

Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by sycrocombus: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
I blame the people who brought these Fulanis to power in the first place.Now they are all enjoying the wind of change which they've brought upon themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
SmartMugu:
Which one be Mambilla again? Even Taraba sef get problem? Why is it that all we hear about these days are so so bad news? When was the last time someone ever won a scholarship in the news? It's always bad news like people being lynched to death, armed robbery, kidnapping, suicide, people getting drown in wells, money rituals, serial bombing by Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen slashing a farmer's head in two and raping his entire family, cows in churches and classrooms etc. I bow for this kain country o. One of a kind.

Good news does not sell matket.
Ask journalists news paper won't sell if its only good news

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes a confirmed one sef
I see. Now I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
when it is the herdsmen that kill, they don't send soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Are you mad? Who's playing with you? Do you think this is a joke? Do you know how many people the Fulani have slaughtered in cold blood, and these yeye animals never raised a finger? Now, a community launched a reprisal and they reacted this swiftly and this is ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?

And who is playing with you here? You people are happy when they are attack and angry when protected. Those being attack are innocent ones not the one engage in the trouble. You Cowards go after the law abiding peaceful citizens like the Barrister you killed earlier.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
You see as jos people kill hausa chop their meat raw for sallah 2010. Una go soon turn nama. We go use una do suya..watch and see

Hahaha For the mean time go and block the Islamic Fulani Army in Mambila. Chest beaters. All talk no action.

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by aint(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
ekoonibaje4life:
Of course those frustrated ones will have nothing to say about this but you will see them masturbating on any Igbo related thread.
you be real osu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by unitedsurv: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
and when I said Yoruba's will suffer more like hell when igbos part and Yoruba is under this illiterate bigot some people were quoting me.....I pity Yoruba's supporting anything this Hausa of a people do n telling igbos we can survive without you
una never hun una never see anything, una tears go turn blood. nobody should quote me o dont even quote me cause I just placed a 25hours erection curse on that person.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by StCruz247: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is Nigeria where some people belongs to the untouchable class.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by ziga: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
It is now Militia group abi? Lol

I thought all the vigilante attacks are usually tagged "Fulani herdsmen"

But why would Fulani herdsmen attack Fulani people?

In that case, it has to be Vigilantes. Lol

I think that there are people in high places who conspire and create and propagate this imaginary hate along religious lines for their personal benefit and we continue to fall for the crap.

Unfortunately, we do not have any sort of criminal justice system to get to the facts!!!

Truthfully a country is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Once Fulanis come under counter attacks Soldiers respond quickly in droves.
Even fighter jet is being deployed?. SMH
Seems we are living in a Fulani republic.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by poyet(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
But when Fulani attacks others even Soldier ant will not be seen arriving there . But in this case the govt is even deploying a jet fighter to protect the Fulanis...Kai it is well
mallam, you dey very funny about the soldier ants!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

And who is playing with you here? You people are happy when they are attack and angry when protected. Those being attack are innocent ones not the one engage in the trouble. You Cowards go after the law abiding peaceful citizens like the Barrister you killed earlier.

And the point flies over the bastard's head. As expected from the son of a leper who spent the first decade of his life putting on the cap of doom. It sucked out everything human in you and installed stüpidity in its place.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by E2power3: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
If this is how fast the Nigerian military/government reacts/responds when Fulani herdsmen themselves attack other Nigerians, then too many Nigerians would still be alive today!!!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by dedunji: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Medicine after death, Nigeria is more of a market than a country .
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
No wonder American government refused to sell air crafts to Nigerian government they already knew in advance what the fighter jets will be uses for

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by sshalom(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
But when Fulani attacks others even Soldier ant will not be seen arriving there . But in this case the govt is even deploying a jet fighter to protect the Fulanis...Kai it is well

Our government and those who think they own Nigeria doesn't know the implication of this action.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Stanchez(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is not fair to all concerned..y the quick act up on the killers

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by unitedsurv: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mcreloaded:
No wonder American government refused to sell air crafts to Nigerian government they already knew in advance what the fighter jets will be uses for

i'm telling you undecided omg when it's not war. i dey everly talk am if I be president enh nothing will stop me from making this animals pay for their crime in 100years to come

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Tiffbuxas: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Now it's clear..... Nigeria belongs to the fulanis.... Case closed.

I don't preach hate Buh I think it's time any fulanis u see you kill...

Or they should pass a law to restrict these herdsmen to places where they are accepted

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by unitedsurv: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
And the point flies over the bastard's head. As expected from the son of a leper who spent the first decade of his life putting on the cap of doom. It sucked out everything human in you and installed stüpidity in its place.

ghen ghen Tearless 2-1 Nairalandhowto
woya let the semi-final begin in earnest grin
angry he pain me Nairaland nor fit create group makka begin dey tear tickets grin
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by nell4: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
eyeview:

Don't worry. He's not coming back to that seat again. You can bet on it. And any northern Muslim that enters there will be removed by God for a Christian southerner. Try and see.
Take your vex to God.
Dont mind them. They don't know the hand of God is on that throne. Any northerner that enters there will be struck with one unexplained sickness. They should not dare God almighty creator of heaven and earth.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Arrester171(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
When fulanis were killing them soldiers no come o now that the are retaliating soldiers don come. Nigerian be wise

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by alizma: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
Whenever they attack the fulani you see army very fast

how many of your agreed to join the force before now? the Nigeria military was before now considered a death trap which was only considered good for the Hausa/Fulani man since he care less about his life. do u know how many Hausa/Fulani that had died in service before now? their people are just enjoying the sacrifice made by their fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Now, the soldiers will aid the Fulani to retaliate. All non Fulani people in that area are in trouble.

Their men and youth will be arrested while the womem and children massacred.

Just wait and see. Its their MO. Predictable.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by tinktanker: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
:ut they never arrive when fulanis kill.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
My God in heaven will punish anibodi who voted APC n Buhari....wen it ws hapenin in southern kaduna,even police no show cz it ws d fulanis n nw c wts hapenin...thunder will fire APC n Buhari dts if d ediot is stil alive

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:

@Mynd44 Lalasticlala Rule 2

Hope you can block Burutai from accessing Mambila before your ban expire. Happy Nairaland long vacation.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the recent attacks by Mambilla militia group on the Fulanis in Sardauna local government areas, Taraba State, more military reinforcement of battle ready soldiers have arrived Gembu town.. The military troops led by Brigadier B.A. Muhammad, are reportedly set to receive a fighter jet from Yola air force base in order to curb the activities of the militiamen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/mambillamassacre-military-troops-arrive-taraba-attacks-militia-group-photos.html
This is complete madness when Fulani attacked and killed in any community, no military respond to security but when Fulani is being killed military troops be around.

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
unitedsurv:

ghen ghen Tearless 2-1 Nairalandhowto
woya let the semi-final begin in earnest grin
angry he pain me Nairaland nor fit create group makka begin dey tear tickets grin

It is already final. He has break rule 2.
Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by uvalued(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
lady liberty weeps for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheKingdom:

More like Nigeria dies so that the Yoruba can stay with these Fulani folks LOL
What bring Afonja into the issue now Oga?1 You carze abi wetin do you> angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.