Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (33748 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process / Date For Dino Melaye’s Recall Process Fixed By Kogi INEC / INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Agbaletu:
Exercise in futility. Gov. Bello is just wasting Kogi State's money.
Who be this one,na governor bello sign the papers that feel those bags?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Lionofdjungle: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
See, do you think it's easy for someone in power to evacuate his post in Nigeria? Dino will go and buy INEC officials before it's too late. All of them who have appended their signatures have done that in futility. Ajekun iya ni won o je. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Langbasa: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ekakamba:
Patiently following............ Senator vs grin smiley
OLOSHO.gringringringringrin
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
See, do you think it's easy for someone in power to evacuate his post in Nigeria? Dino will go and buy INEC officials before it's too late. All of them who have appended their signatures have done that in futility. Ajekun iya ni won o je. grin
It is easy for a governor to unseat anybody.moreover yahaya has a good electoral history with inec and has infiltrated their ranks since.whatever dino offers as bribe,the governor can triple it.if dino could gave matched the governor financially,those signatures would not have been collected.bribing a few inec staffs is easier compared to thousands of senatorial constituents.while dino is the worst senator,yahaya is the worst governor.two of them would get booted out but it seems dino is the first to go.if dino miraculously survive this ordeal,he will surely not get apc ticket in 2019.thank goodness inec have received the collated signatures in 3 Dino must go bags.up buhari

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
If i were dino,i for mumu for the governor till 2023 and position myself to get the guber ticket by then before the igalas corner it because if the igalas get it again,i dont know if the okuns would ever taste power
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by muh4eva(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
Law Student has gotten a good practical case of a law that has not been practised before in Nigeria. Good academic exercise.

Smart Adeyemi is just too desperate to take over from Dino Melaye. Will follow up the case for my knowledge and that's all about it cos nothing will come out of it. Thanks to Yahaya Bello the most dumbest/visionless governor in the history of Africa for this academic exercise.

The process the governor applied in getting the signature is entirely wrong in law and I doubt if an unbiased judge won't throw it out.

I wonder who is his legal adviser... more reason he's not successful as a governor.
. The same process that freed bukola saraki and the likes. Nigeria without politicians would be better. As far as I am concerned there is no law in the country. Failed state

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Leiman100(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Law Student has gotten a good practical case of a law that has not been practised before in Nigeria. Good academic exercise.

Smart Adeyemi is just too desperate to take over from Dino Melaye. Will follow up the case for my knowledge and that's all about it cos nothing will come out of it. Thanks to Yahaya Bello the most dumbest/visionless governor in the history of Africa for this academic exercise.

The process the governor applied in getting the signature is entirely wrong in law and I doubt if an unbiased judge won't throw it out.

I wonder who is his legal adviser... more reason he's not successful as a governor.
there is nothing wrong with the exercise as long as their names are in the voters register
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by onatisi(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2017
AdoOloro:

Yahaya Bello is serious.
If you are not in the state, you cannot understand what is happening.
Bello's people were collecting people's voters card and asking them to sign in exchange for #500 and one pitiful looking 5kg bag of rice.
People became angry and the thing nearly caused bloodshed. I witnessed it firsthand.

When I made this comment yesterday many thought I was been insultive towards nigerians. But nigerians are just too cheap and this is exactly the same way these politicians will win in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Menzy86(m): 5:57am On Jun 22, 2017
obataokenwa:

You spent more time cursing and making vague insinuations than actually educating us on exactly HOW the process for his recall is flawed and WHY it will be thrown out. Typical...
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Flakky26(f): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2017
to our greatest surprise. this recall process might scale through and then other parts of the country can start recalling their lazy and dormant senators and reps.its d beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by chibuikesilver0: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2017
I smell war in Kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Chukwuka16: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Bolustical:
I stand to be corrected,

Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello are palpable attestation to the fact that Nigerai youths are not ready to take over,

Just take a look at how they are disgracing the Nigerian youths,

Same thing Dimeji Bankole,

If Macron and Treadeau had behaved this impish, no one would ever hear of them.

Finally a Nigerian with brain! Diamonds are really hard to find. Apt description of the larger problem which unfortunately has been glossed over by the majority of youths. They are quick to spew hogwash and lack depth in understanding that the youths are the problem. I'm more saddened when I find out that the problem is even defying exposure and education!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Ugosample(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2017
AdoOloro:

Yahaya Bello is serious.
If you are not in the state, you cannot understand what is happening.
Bello's people were collecting people's voters card and asking them to sign in exchange for #500 and one pitiful looking 5kg bag of rice.
People became angry and the thing nearly caused bloodshed. I witnessed it firsthand.

You can imagine
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Ennyholar: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Serve him right
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Ekakamba: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2017
If him catch you........... I no dey o.. grin
Langbasa:
OLOSHO.gringringringringrin
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by senatordave1(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
instead of him to defend himself reasonably and beg the opposing actors,he is proving stubborn,petty and recalcitrant.the topic on ground is dino's recall and not payment of kogi workers salaries.when the salary issue comes up,we will tackle it.he should have copied shehu sani's style and know when to draw the line between foolishness,nuisance,thuggery and civil criticism.inec should start verifying the signatures asap so that before october,the nuisance of a senator is sent packing.
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nawa o, are they really serious about recalling him? Have you heard any news from home?
TBH I don't know nothing more than I read here on NL
Re: Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures by hassymo5(m): 2:12am On Jun 23, 2017
NIGERIANS are funny ...ooooo so u guys think DINO will be recalled.

Is a pity.. No body is talking aboutt a Governor who is spending millions trying to recall one person and yet he is owing workers 15 months salaries..

Yahaya bello is using the bailout funds and the paris club funds on trying to recall Dino..no one is talking about it and the workers are there manipulated and given peanuts ..Nigerians are so doll ..

I.don't see DINO..Being recalled... because SARAKI will the one to read the letter of the recall on the floor of the house and I will see who will force him to read that dam stupid letter ..that is if inec eva conclude the maniputed recal process.because it is maniputed..

I see the senators frustrating a process and making that recall impossible.. Just wait and see...beside the whole thing bounce on SARAKI'S table Abi...I wan see how we go force saraki to read a recall letter on the floor of the house..and DINO is one of the main man of SARAKI
NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.