Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua (38813 Views)

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by EvaJael(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Silensa:
Swankmee i just came back from the long journey you sent me with full smile and you are about sending me on another? I will embark on this on one condition: the journey must be worth repeating.

I am coming, let me go and prepare, and invite Evajael my nairaland crush even though she doesn't know.
Awwwn sweetheart. Your crush has been absent but she's promising you she'll be back fully soon
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Silensa(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
EvaJael:

Awwwn sweetheart. Your crush has been absent but she's promising you she'll be back fully soon

ok my crush, better be quick cos someone is missing you and feeling lonely
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SPDAZZY(f): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
swankmee:

Ehn!!... Please don't quit, I know it's discouraging when they don't comment but please focus on the views and not the comments and please focus on the lesson you want others to learn from your story please don't relent the Lord is ur strength

Let me mention some plp
BeckyTeelard, Yampotatocarrot, Dopeyomi, bummybummy, Ekemeze, Silensa, Lyoncresent, bossy512, blair01, najaka, Lildiamond, tyeenigga, countrygirl, Didov1, Sensitivity1254, sylvia2147, Kamelot77, Nickibeauty, feyiwonda, fattprince, Hargbo, xtanlee, sirfolarin, nikkybeez, PopoolaTaiwo, saxwizard, livingimage, Prinxxdave, OLAFIMIX, oluwatymylehyn, MzDarocha, Sainttops, wizzybro10, Tife101, jwlawn, OlufemiWhit, Ridwan1821, dexzzy, LeMubs, SPDAZZY, tosyne2much, holufunmie, Vickiey192, Qasaforlife, Toyibtaw, spixytinxy, pcicero, oluangelkay, Iamfelicia, Just30, lillyana, stardomberry, olujuwonj, sirblero, Shakyroh320, swanky47

(guyzzz u need to read dis interesting piece.... Thk me later)

Thank you for the mention. Well done op, keep up the good work
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by bummybummy(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
swankmee:

Ehn!!... Please don't quit, I know it's discouraging when they don't comment but please focus on the views and not the comments and please focus on the lesson you want others to learn from your story please don't relent the Lord is ur strength

Let me mention some plp
BeckyTeelard, Yampotatocarrot, Dopeyomi, bummybummy, Ekemeze, Silensa, Lyoncresent, bossy512, blair01, najaka, Lildiamond, tyeenigga, countrygirl, Didov1, Sensitivity1254, sylvia2147, Kamelot77, Nickibeauty, feyiwonda, fattprince, Hargbo, xtanlee, sirfolarin, nikkybeez, PopoolaTaiwo, saxwizard, livingimage, Prinxxdave, OLAFIMIX, oluwatymylehyn, MzDarocha, Sainttops, wizzybro10, Tife101, jwlawn, OlufemiWhit, Ridwan1821, dexzzy, LeMubs, SPDAZZY, tosyne2much, holufunmie, Vickiey192, Qasaforlife, Toyibtaw, spixytinxy, pcicero, oluangelkay, Iamfelicia, Just30, lillyana, stardomberry, olujuwonj, sirblero, Shakyroh320, swanky47
dont b discourage, we ar at ur back following the thread bumper to bumper

(guyzzz u need to read dis interesting piece.... Thk me later)
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
When I started the story, I knew it would be another intresting piece from our meticulous writer. You need not to stop, I want to assure you people are following the story more than you thought. You've got our backs and there's no point backing out. We are with you anytime. Ride on. More insight.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by saxwizard(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
as I don bcom late comer make I kuku sit down for back seat. ..

swankmee thanks for the mention. ....
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by mikaj(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hope you are back to your feet Ms.

Do know you got ghost readers on your thread thus don't be discouraged. Just like the Ms. above said, let the views be the motivation that's needed.

Don't not fail to finish what you begun.

Love Mika.

PS: Please mention when a new story is up.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Ekemeze: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Ayomicome(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please don't stop.....it's really a nice write up.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Silensa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Unfortunately for SurestG, my bus just got a comfortable park here,, therefore i am going nowhere till my ministry is blessed.
Ma'am you have a nice thing going here, Plz don't stop. Waiting patiently for you

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Kamelot77(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
we are waiting o
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Tuhndhay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Surest G...... Speedy recovery dear, my prayers with you
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
When I started the story, I knew it would be another intresting piece from our meticulous writer. You need not to stop, I want to assure you people are following the story more than you thought. You've got our backs and there's no point backing out. We are with you anytime. Ride on. More insight.
saxwizard:
as I don bcom late comer make I kuku sit down for back seat. ..

swankmee thanks for the mention. ....

mikaj:
Hope you are back to your feet Ms.

Do know you got ghost readers on your thread thus don't be discouraged. Just like the Ms. above said, let the views be the motivation that's needed.

Don't not fail to finish what you begun.

Love Mika.

PS: Please mention when a new story is up.
Ekemeze:
Whosoever that mentioned me here,, come forward! Yes, you!
Don't be shy, just come out,,
now kneel down and close ya eyes,, repeat after me, May Blessings fall on me.. Amen
Silensa:
Unfortunately for SurestG, my bus just got a comfortable park here,, therefore i am going nowhere till my ministry is blessed.
Ma'am you have a nice thing going here, Plz don't stop. Waiting patiently for you
Ayomicome:
Please don't stop.....it's really a nice write up.
Silensa:

I'm grateful everyone, I thought the write up is a boring one when the feedbacks were not enough. I will continue the story tomorrow. Once again thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by swankmee(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
SurestG:

I'm grateful everyone, I thought the write up is a boring one when the feedbacks were not enough. I will continue the story tomorrow. Once again thank you all.

Am glad..... Hallelujah

More ink to ur ever flowing pen
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice story... I guess Fred is just pretending to be nice so that she will come begging whenever he beats her up,as that he-goat of a friend adviced. I wonder what men achieve from such non-sense...
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Silensa(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:

no problem Ma'am better come and do something before my village people finds me.
good morning Ma'am,
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by xamiel4(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice story aunty SuresG i have been following but update are too small and you're taking lot of time to update the next chapter.I am not saying you should take your time but suspense is killing me here.Nice work
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks everybody for showing you care smiley

Forgive my slow updates (it isn't really my fault) I will work on it. And very soon it would be faster and better.

My health is taking time to be back to its Normal self and typing gets difficult, fatigue won't just lemme be
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2017
princ007:
Nice story... I guess Fred is just pretending to be nice so that she will come begging whenever he beats her up,as that he-goat of a friend adviced. I wonder what men achieve from such non-sense...
That Fred guy is a slowpoke grin
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Darkcrisp(f): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
CHAPTER 2

"Mariam please excuse us, My wife and I needs privacy"

"

.My wife and I? Sorry, sir, but you don't have a wife. This man is such an animal.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Healer007: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
princ007:
angry Don't say "men"... Say the guys IN THE STORY! angry
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Darkcrisp(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
CHAPTER 2

"you shouldn't have visited her at the hospital, she would take you for a fool and continue disrespecting you" Maurice said

"No, I know my wife you dare not do such"

"let me give you an example now, there was a day I punched Fiona in the face, I pitied her afterwards and went to her, could you believed what she did?"

"what?" he curiously asked

"she slapped me and rebelled for two days by starving me of sex"

"she slapped you?, that's insolence of her, my wife would do no such thing.

"you see..." he sipped his whiskey "they would always want to try it you will be the one to reject it so anytime you beat her, ignore her for as much time as you can she would then come back begging"

"are you serious?" his face lit. "I must try this out"

Look at the friend he even keeps. Birds of the same feather. Sometimes, the thought of marriage sees me. You say 'I do' to a nice and caring man, only to watch in horror as he bares the colors he's been so skilled at concealing.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Darkcrisp(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Healer007:
Men.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Darkcrisp(f): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
I can't hold back a really wide smile when I see talented writers on NL. Writers who invest their time and energy, just so their audience get the best.
Good job. Eager to see more of you.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Darkcrisp:

.My wife and I? Sorry, sir, but you don't have a wife. This man is such an animal.
Darkcrisp:

Look at the friend he even keeps. Birds of the same feather. Sometimes, the thought of marriage sees me. You say 'I do' to a nice and caring man, only to watch in horror as he bares the colors he's been so skilled at concealing.
Some guys are like that, they believe their friends are right even if the person is teaching them rubbish

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Healer007: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg o
Why did u guys suddenly bring up an old update back (his friend giving him bad advice) ? Or is there any update I haven't read?
(on the contrary) Fred might just start loving her again genuinely through pretending that he loves her. Who knows grin...
Also note that his friend told him to ignore her NOT TO BEHAVE NICE. Maybe he didn't follow the advice of his friend after all.... Happy Tuesday Morning. Nice Story

#PositiveThinking
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Healer007:
Okay
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Darkcrisp:

You are so right my dear

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by hormobolanle: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
:oWow
am blushing ooo. u are forgiven from d yansh of my heart I forgive u. let's c d outcome of Tom n Amanda

pregnant Kimberlywest coman read o,Whocarex Mayreeyam Skillful01 sweet@ were are thou
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
CHAPTER 13

Amanda couldn't stop herself from thinking and getting worried about her mother-in-law's call. Could the kids have told her something about the family? She shrugged at the thought of that because the kids have always been visiting the Granny without saying a thing to her about their home. "I'm blessed to have such kids" she managed to smile.

"its time for our outing" Fred's words jolted her from her thought. She had sat by the mirror to put a finishing touch to her already applied make up before she drifted into thoughts.
After the incident of the kids refusing to come home that day, Fred had suggested they started bonding again as a family so that their kids confidence in them would grow again.

Amanda's slim frame was clad in a Persian blue body fitting gown that stopped 2 inches before her knee. childbirth didn't alter her body at all, she still got the tiny waist, medium front and back. A pink cone heel sandal, a pink purse to match and a very light make up.

"you look breathtakingly ravishing" Fred said to Amanda who was spining slowly to be noticed by her husband. Amanda smiled in satisfaction and met Fred's already stretched arm as they walk down the stairs. The maid
Stood in astonishment, it has been long she saw her oga and madam in a loved up way.

Maurice came home tired and hungry as early as 6am. The night had been a beautiful one for him until the club lady started giving him issues when she demanded her money. After their meeting at the club where they had agreed on the amount of money she would collect for the night they both retired to an hotel 45minutes drive from the club, however things turned saw when it was time for Maurice to give the lady her pay after hours of rigorous sex. He gave her 20k contrary to their earlier agreement, the lady rained abuses on him and as a man who can't control his fist, he gave her the beating of her life, he stuffed the edge of a pillow to her mouth to avoid her from screaming. Maurice noticed she had became unconscious and fled before it was morning leaving the lady to fate. however he slid a check of #500,000 into her purse as he felt guilty.

He scampered to the bedroom with the thought of ordering his wife to cook for him but to his utmost surprise she was not there, the bed wasn't touched, he shrugged and went to ease himself and freshen up. He went to the closet to pick the shirt and trouser he would wear to work but met the shock of his life.

"Happy birthday girl" the masculine voice called out as she picked her phone. She smiled knowing it was the love of her life that was wishing her a happy birthday.

"Awww thanks Tom, but its not morning yet" she said as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Yes love, I just want to be the first person to wish you a happy birthday" she smiled, it was just some few minutes past 12am, she was deeply asleep before his call woke her.

"thank you"

"I will leave my angel to sleep now, I love you Amanda"

She couldn't stop smiling to herself "I love you too Tom, very much" the line went dead and she went back to bed.

"Gladys can you please get the door for me" Amanda said as she prepared breakfast for them to eat before they left for work.

She carried herself to the door, Tom was standing at the door smiling sheepishly

"Tom!! You're here very early" Amanda left the dining to see the face of her beloved after she had heard Gladys screamed his name.

"Happy birthday angel, please manage this token gift of mine" he said as he handed her a ribbon decorated car key. She rushed out of the house and a view of oxford blue honda pilot greeted her.

She was dumbfounded "you call this a token?" She rushed to hug him.

Gladys was indeed happy for her friend, she couldn't hide it.

"I will leave for work now, see you at 4pm" he said. "Gladys we all are going out to celebrate her birthday so be ready" he added with a grin.

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Healer007:
Abeg o
Why did u guys suddenly bring up an old update back (his friend giving him bad advice) ? Or is there any update I haven't read?
(on the contrary) Fred might just start loving her again genuinely through pretending that he loves her. Who knows grin...
Also note that his friend told him to ignore her NOT TO BEHAVE NICE. Maybe he didn't follow the advice of his friend after all.... Happy Tuesday Morning. Nice Story

#PositiveThinking
grin we still can't predict this Fredo guy o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.