Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her (4081 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Wife's Younger Sister, Now She Is Pregnant / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by bumi10(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
I don't know why all the sacrilegious things in this world emanates from the so called "advanced world" and yet Africans will waste no time to start copying them. Which is all we have learnt how to do very well over the years. This issue even begs the question; what is religion and values.

Imagine this couple are brother and sister and they are married and expecting a baby. Something that in African values, it is the greatest atrocity man can ever imagine to commit.

Suffice to say, it is the same people that brought religion and values to us and we copied and obeyed them without resistance (I now know that religion is just what they put together to make themselves the masters and we as the slaves. What better way to hold Africans as slaves when slavery is been abolished) and now they are forcing Africans to embrace the act of homo-sexualism and now this. What next?

I won't be surprise to see Africans toeing this part in the near future because all an average African, especially Nigerians want to be is to become and be evolved like the Americans "advanced world". I sincerely hope that Nigerians know that former President Goodluck Jonathan lost 2015 elections just because he refused to sign homo-sexualism into law.

Well, this is the next trend now. A man who lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife, who also happens to be his sister, has taken to Twitter to explain why he tied the knot with her. Sharing a photo of him cradling his sister/wife’s baby bump, he said love cannot be controlled and as such he chose the one he loved even though they are blood relatives.

In his words:

“I married my sister because you can’t control love Im sure some of you have thought about marrying ur sister/brother so you can relate,” Garvin wrote.

Gavin is proud of his choice and his Twitter account info shows that. It reads: “R.I.P GMA stay golden yes I’m the guy who married his sister f**k off.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/checkout-man-who-married-his-sister-now.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by smartty68(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Incest lipsrsealed
I thought I've seen it all and now this

12 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm madly in love with my Uncle embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by mrtomola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wetin we never hear before ! Even Evans go soon become Nigeria President, we are waiting to hear that too.
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by queeniebae(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

Are you okay

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Quinn22(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm sure the baby would be very deformed according to science and nature sad
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by smartty68(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
For real or you're kidding?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm sure the baby would be very deformed according to science and nature sad
ah ah for what reason?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by mekybabe1: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jesu! Warris dis?!
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Quinn22(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
It's abnormal to procreate with a blood relation because the gene of the child would be abnormal due to mutations. So there's a high chance the child would have one or more disformalities
Martin0:
ah ah for what reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by MedicMan1role1(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
ah ah for what reason?

Because gentically any mutation within their genes would be amplified and the consequences very regrettable. For instance if the go a blod clot disorder sharing parentage, their offspring would have a more over expressed form of that condition. And this is just one. We carry many mutations in our genes passed down the progeny.

Quinn22 kiss

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by phemsie(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
i actually thought i was looking at messi sha...
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Because gentically any mutation within their genes would be amplified and the consequences very regrettable. For instance if the go a blod clot disorder sharing parentage, their offspring would have a more over expressed form of that condition. And this is just one. We carry many mutations in our genes passed down the progeny.

Quinn22 kiss
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Quinn22 kiss
eh eh wonder's they say will continue nor know diz before ooo,hmm good enlightenment
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Quinn22 kiss
eh eh nor know about this b4 ooo,well thank for the enlightenment
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Quinn22:
It's abnormal to procreate with a blood relation because the gene of the child would be abnormal due to mutations. So there's a high chance the child would have one or more disformalities
eh eh thanks you very much jare I sincerely appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Quinn22(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for explaining better smiley
MedicMan1role1:

Quinn22 kiss
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
WTF! angry
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Quinn22:
Quinn22:
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by princeemmma(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
abi ori eleyi buru ni, wetin be this one, end time sha

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

Which state u kum 4rm....grin
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by ezteem(m): 3:49am On Jun 22, 2017
If i say it's God that allowed this in the first place, all church people will come for my head.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Quinn22 kiss

But Lot slept with both his daughters in the bible and gave birth to lovely kids. Plus Jehovah killed all the homosexuals in the Sodom and Gomorrah and left them to later have their treesome

Incest is endorsed by Jehovah/Yahweh the king of kings

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by R3B3L(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

But Lot slept with both his daughters in the bible and gave birth to lovely kids. Plus Jehovah killed all the homosexuals in the Sodom and Gomorrah and left them to later have their treesome

omw. Like really? ? where did he leave them to have deir party..?? Wat part?
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by oseka101(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2017
I have had enough can't take this kind of shit anymore

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
R3B3L:
omw. Like really? ? where did he leave them to have deir party..?? Wat part?

Genesis 19:30-38New International Version (NIV)

Lot and His Daughters
30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

If you have any verse where Jehovah stopped or criticized them for their act then do share

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by Deafavoured(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
excuse me, what did u say?? cry
Jessidaisy4:
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by simplyhonest(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2017
we keep pushing the borders of normalcy
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by fowosh: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
its not new.....there is nothing new under the heaven
Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by jashar(f): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Why oh why do people who have no basic knowledge of the Bible so quick to quote it? Go and read the Bible, not for understanding ooo, just normal reading then come back and correct yourself.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her by hahn(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
jashar:

Why oh why do people who have no basic knowledge of the Bible so quick to quote it? Go and read the Bible, not for understanding ooo, just normal reading then come back and correct yourself.
undecided undecided undecided

Lol

Basic knowledge of the bible indeed

Oh the irony

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Spotted Swimming In Popular Lekki Hotel (pic) / Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film / American Rapper Cardi B Was Seen Inside Lagos Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.