Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (25695 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by ikewaterwater: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
A Nigerian man who was paralyzed by an accident, has narrated how he met and married his wife who according to him is his light. According to Joshua, he met his wife in 2015 and shortly after a beautiful friendship which eventually led to marriage was ignited.

The Nigerian who narrated how he met and married his wife, revealed that the accident that got him paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair, also had his wife he walked down the aisle with today in clutches. He wrote; 

To see more photos, click link below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/nigerian-man-paralyzed-by-an-accident-narrates-how-he-met-and-married-his-wife/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Lifestone(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's a lot of courage and faith. I pray God will bless your home and restore you to good health. Stay strong Bro

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by falcon01: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
See am looking for someone to SET my soul FREE looking for someone to LOVE me COMPLETELY looking for someone to give me TRUE LOVE!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by eastTKBorn: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
This man will be extremely rich

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Melison(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just pray make God give u ur own cos if u make mistake,its fatal sometimes,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Sterope(f): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lucky and beautiful couple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Brandonx(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Well such is life. But hope he can still swing his waist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by GateKeeper247: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sorry Josh, I couldn't make it, may the Good Lord bless your home. You were a model to us all

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is still true love just as anty sozo showed this guy but 80% of Nigerian girls don't know what true love means, all they know is money , Money, and more money in a relationship with a guy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God the bride recovered and stopped using crutches. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by femoosh: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
A blessed home is all I wish you both, lots of courage, perseverance and letting a lot of things go and not loosing focus should help a lot.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by CaesarDon(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by sacajawea: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
GateKeeper247:
Sorry Josh, I couldn't make it, may the Good Lord bless your home. You were a model to us all
Wow Bros
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by DonGtoG1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
I see both of you passing through rough parts, and i strongly believe that the Almighty God in His infinite mercies shall see you through. By His grace, you will both get back on your feets and achieve your dreams and heart desired goals. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Kendumazy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
God is your side bro...

And He will continue to be with you..

Sing praises## unto the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by EyezofGod120: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
d second pic go good for meme!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by nimoxrealty(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2019
May God bless ur marriage.

Are you looking for cheap properties
within mainland, lagos?
https:///nimoxrealty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Divay22(f): 1:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Saw it on facebook and i was inspired.
God bless your home kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by azugold: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2019
congrt man....
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by rossi49ja(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2019
True Love in display here, a rare virtue in our today world. Happy Married life to them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by sweetilicious(f): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2019
She is on natural hair.I love her.Unconditional love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by kaffyadeakeem(f): 4:26am On Apr 07, 2019
eastTKBorn:
This man will be extremely rich
your mouth eee

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by MistadeRegal(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Destiny cannot be changed.
Happy for them both.
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by wethebest(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Nice. The man must b rich.
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by eastTKBorn: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:
your mouth eee
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by ainas247: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2019
cool speachless
Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by Smalliegirl: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2019
GateKeeper247:

"Were"? He still is. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife by aprilwise(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2019
falcon01:
See am looking for someone to SET my soul FREE looking for someone to LOVE me COMPLETELY looking for someone to give me TRUE LOVE!
Do u take permission from 2baba before using his lines?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.